» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,652 - Views: 13,849,606 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 336 - Views: 10,407 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,432 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,373 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,089 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,308 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,400 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,925 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,855 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,889 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 568
Total members: 3720
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
17-01 To shoot or not to shoot
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4087d 5h 33m 45s ago by Smul
Comments: 207
Votes: 0 (0 average)
Version: 3.52
Involved families: Connection, Cristeria, Disconnectio, Executions, Faffie, Gravano, Homeless, Kamikaze, Kurosawa, Memento, Messina, Sith, Tattaglia, Cannabis, Favians, Leone, Pistoleros, Righelli, Rogero, Tempestuoso, Trafficante, Valerio, Wargasm
article
The Wargasm Alliance (Wargasm/Cannabis), Leone, Favians and Righelli are being shot.

Gravano + FaffieRighelli
Disconnectio/ConnectionLeone
Tattaglia/Executions/Homeless + FaffieWargasm + Cannabis
Messina/SithFavians

Rumours come from the defending camp that Messina who is bloods with Righelli are in the same war channel as Gravano.

Tempestuoso is countering for Righelli, they are targeting Gravano. Cristeria gave Tempestuoso an offer they could refuse. It was; Stop shooting at Gravano or we will shoot at you. They didn't stop and thus are now the victim of a counter.

Valerio/RogeroMessina
TrafficanteMessina
CristeriaRighelli

Connection and Leone have arranged a ceasefire. Cristeria arranged this truce as they are both blooded to Cristeria. Instead Connection+ is now aiming for Tempestuoso.

Memento is killing the reranking people from Fidelitas inside Righelli.

Trafficante+ and Valerio+ have hold their fire too. After arranging a truce with Messina.

Kurosawa+ decided that it was time to shoot, they are pointing their guns at Righelli.

Now that the Wargasm alliance is nearly through Faffie added another target fam to their list, Righelli.

In a twist of events the last Righelli don, after the family has resorted to kicking out all members, gets Akilled. Making this war ended by the Tommy of an admin.
statistics
War started on: 19:06:02 17-01-2013 War ended on: 14:54:01 18-01-2013
Bullet difference: -21,256,895 War duration: 19h 47m
Money difference: -$1,813,328,670 Players died: 233

deaths
Dead Families:
[Righelli] Family down on 14:51 18-01
[Favians] Family down on 12:12 18-01
[Tempestuoso] Family down on 03:34 18-01
[Cannabis] Family down on 01:47 18-01
[Wargasm] Family down on 01:29 18-01
Deaths per family:
Sw As LC Ch Br CD GF Points
| swin: 6 | assa: 0 | lc: 5 | chief: 8 | brug: 3 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 142
Cannabis | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 2 | brug: 12 | cd: 1 | gf: 1 | points: 232
Connection | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 13
Cristeria | swin: 1 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 2 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 36
Disconnectio | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 1 | chief: 1 | brug: 2 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 42
Faffie | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 8
Favians | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 7 | brug: 14 | cd: 0 | gf: 1 | points: 273
Gravano | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 0 | chief: 2 | brug: 6 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 98
Kurosawa | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 16
Leone | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 9 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 117
Memento | swin: 1 | assa: 2 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 8
Messina | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 3 | chief: 2 | brug: 5 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 99
Righelli | swin: 7 | assa: 3 | lc: 1 | chief: 2 | brug: 22 | cd: 0 | gf: 2 | points: 401
Rogero | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 13
Tattaglia | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 1 | brug: 2 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 39
Tempestuoso | swin: 2 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 3 | brug: 11 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 176
Valerio | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 3 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 39
Wargasm | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 3 | brug: 26 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 367
Total | swin: 17 | assa: 9 | lc: 14 | chief: 33 | brug: 120 | cd: 1 | gf: 4 | points: 2,119
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
josepher (07:43:55 - 18-01)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 07:23:37 on 18/01:
Righelli is kind of "nice" fam that sure sucks everytime when it's wartime (and a little bit before...). It only tells that they still have the same shitty, not-learning top as they always had. And btw, how fast you can say "Ceasefire! I want to hug my account as long as I can!" - type "Trafficante" and you get your answer....just another fam that always do hugging from version to version (except Hal, she usually dies...many times). And Tempestuoso - doing what they are doing best - dying, kind of sad as I think they should do better.
funny story. If righelli was so nice and hugging they prolly wouldnt have been in this spot. Theyve been aggresive in most of the wars this version. Today they just ran out of luck, as most fams will eventually do
Anonymous (07:23:37 - 18-01)
Link Quote
Righelli is kind of "nice" fam that sure sucks everytime when it's wartime (and a little bit before...). It only tells that they still have the same shitty, not-learning top as they always had. And btw, how fast you can say "Ceasefire! I want to hug my account as long as I can!" - type "Trafficante" and you get your answer....just another fam that always do hugging from version to version (except Hal, she usually dies...many times). And Tempestuoso - doing what they are doing best - dying, kind of sad as I think they should do better.
mokoko (07:13:39 - 18-01)
Link Quote
Anonymus at 23:03:58 on 17/01:
Anonymous at 22:26:41 on 17/01:
Anonymous at 22:00:09 on 17/01:
(BF) Redwolf Assassin Memento 17/01 21:40:14 offline
(BF) Varg Swindler Righelli 17/01 21:40:14 online

maybe i am retard or i do nt know the true story but here i can see that righel shoots memento

maybe you really are. don't you see both of them were killed in backfire? It couldn't have been the same shot that killed both.
as memento shows there real face, attacking with 2 ranks up, on re ranking fidelitas members inside righelli , than do you think noon will shoot back ?

you must be the joker of memento fam .
Not that they need 1
They are a complete joke themselves
How can a family as memento ever get respect again.

lool
wa it english ? o_O
Anonymous (05:39:21 - 18-01)
Link Quote
righelli is not family, there are all noobs and bots.. al def sh and other noobs only
Anonymous (05:32:15 - 18-01)
Link Quote
5 bg is for DEFENSE
bf is OFF
and SH

fsssssssssss Righelli realy big fam !!!
Slow (02:32:19 - 18-01)
Link Quote
Veronica at 02:00:51 on 18/01:
" Rumours come from the defending camp that Messina who is bloods with Righelli are in the same war channel as Gravano. "

thats BS :p

so I told them, but they dont rly seem to care :')
ElMariachi Holy See (Vatican City State) (02:30:50 - 18-01)
Link Quote
Leonhart at 23:09:42 on 17/01:
ElMariachi at 22:44:46 on 17/01:
Anonymous at 20:36:45 on 17/01:
If its a version in which Righelli is up and Conflict is not Righelli will be screwed sooner or later. Cant remember otherwise.

Well I remember a version where Righelli shot a fam of the former pact, i think it was Liberta ? ever since that I can imagine the relationships with the former pact haven't been as strong as they used to be, even after they decided to blood Messina for the greater good. Hitting ISPP yesterday prolly didn't benefit to those relationships eiter ...

We did shoot Liberta in 3.4, they shot Venutti, no other possibility. And we were not part of any pact. Not back then, and not now.

And now we had to shoot ISPP, we had intel they were planning to use us against some other fams then dispose of us. So it was pretty clear what we had to do.

As for the Messina bloodship, I cannot answer since I only joined back the top a couple weeks after the version started. But surely this was not how I imagined things would work out. They are sneaky dudes, but very experienced and I guess we all thought we could benefit from the bloodship. Plus, it's also good for the game, if it's always same bloods and same enemies, the game gets too dull.

Cheers.

Actually i was talking about the original pact which righelli was a part of in 3.3 the same pact ppl have been hunting for several versions even when there wasn't a pact anymore. but that was most likely before your time as a righelli top, so yeah the 3.4 action of shooting liberta that also was a part of the original pact kinda broke those relationships I guess ...

as for shooting ISPP prolly not a bad move, I wouldn't be surprised if they did have plans to shoot you guys, but in the end it seems you both got played in a tactical way
Veronica Norway (02:00:51 - 18-01)
Link Quote
" Rumours come from the defending camp that Messina who is bloods with Righelli are in the same war channel as Gravano. "

thats BS :p
Anonymous (00:32:23 - 18-01)
Link Quote
Leonhart at 23:20:33 on 17/01:
Deston at 23:18:19 on 17/01:
Slow at 23:05:13 on 17/01:
Anonymous at 22:45:39 on 17/01:
Righelli got a few nice accounts, but still we're seeing a poorly work from the attackers.
Messina already lost more than what they killed (they got countered but with all those bloods they should have someone to counter for them too).
And Gravano+Faffie 9 Righelli's brugs dead? What a joke.

Congratulations to Tattaglia+, pretty nice shooting.

you see, its not easy killing brug acc's with defence bg setup and they are SH :''')

Next to that, since we lost alot of our firepower and there are chances for counter attacks, please (chief+) change your bodyguard setup to defense (yet again, top will suport you for this):
Lee (10 def)
Joe (1 att / 9 def )
Ike (1 att / 9 def)
Ray (1 att / 9 def)
Lex (1 att / 9 def)
Once all chief+ are in this setup, switch of your backfire to save the bullets you have. You will survive some shots with this.
If there's anything you need, feel free to contact the tops.
good luck guys.
righelli fam message

when peope are prepared its not a joke, so get a grip and stfu if you dont know shit :D
then you wont look this stupid :d
Dang, people still training 1 attack? And I thought Gravano's bg setups were god awful...

PS. They are. Fix the topic and stop using that idiotic setup which got you killed Slow.

LOL shut up, you know shit Deston :P

The reason why we said 1tk/9def was mainly to save money... It's 750k per bg you save, and after that huge war last night, it was the best we could do to provide for everyone.

And it worked, Gravano failed big time, they even had to ask Cristeria Faffie and Kurosawa for help, while their top accs are in SH.

Cya at irc :p

i was nt in the sh :P
Aart (00:30:09 - 18-01)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 00:27:45 on 18/01:
Aart at 00:02:08 on 18/01:
Kurosawa+ decided that it was time to shoot, they are pointing their guns at Righelli.

:')

first lady missed me
10 min later
cons missed me

wtf are you guys doing:p

rip everyone!

dont use full deffance bg then see who missed :)

Or have decent ppl shooting at me. i ain't gonne be in kuro kill list :')
Smul Netherlands (00:28:22 - 18-01)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 23:35:26 on 17/01:
Hardcore/style reference? (like the "Back to the oldschool" on the fampage)

YouTube video
Anonymous (00:27:45 - 18-01)
Link Quote
Aart at 00:02:08 on 18/01:
Kurosawa+ decided that it was time to shoot, they are pointing their guns at Righelli.

:')

first lady missed me
10 min later
cons missed me

wtf are you guys doing:p

rip everyone!

dont use full deffance bg then see who missed :)
Anonymous (00:08:07 - 18-01)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 23:38:04 on 17/01:
Fuck lie.

true that, he could never stay silent for a whole week..
Smul Netherlands (00:05:01 - 18-01)
Link Quote
Aart at 00:02:08 on 18/01:
Kurosawa+ decided that it was time to shoot, they are pointing their guns at Righelli.

:')

first lady missed me
10 min later
cons missed me

wtf are you guys doing:p

rip everyone!

Cat and mouse. They are playing with their prey, then they will smoke a joint with you, while stabbing you with a knife.
Anonymous (00:04:37 - 18-01)
Link Quote
Fail @ shooters
Leonhart Portugal (00:03:58 - 18-01)
Link Quote
Aart at 00:02:08 on 18/01:
Kurosawa+ decided that it was time to shoot, they are pointing their guns at Righelli.

:')

first lady missed me
10 min later
cons missed me

wtf are you guys doing:p

rip everyone!

Aart, you did well!
But now go to sleep :P
Aart (00:02:08 - 18-01)
Link Quote
Kurosawa+ decided that it was time to shoot, they are pointing their guns at Righelli.

:')

first lady missed me
10 min later
cons missed me

wtf are you guys doing:p

rip everyone!

Despz Netherlands (00:00:16 - 18-01)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 23:58:07 on 17/01:
Pritalex at 23:51:30 on 17/01:
Anonymous at 23:49:38 on 17/01:
Despz at 23:45:45 on 17/01:
Why is everybody so scared of messina? Why does everybody hate messina? They aint even a threat. Will not become one either.
i dont hate messina but they are easy target to do down
so they shouldnt not bitch out from the war as they went IN
started shoting and backed out traffi++ SUCKS
Messina an easy target to down?
They're one of the fams who are best in surviving attacks.

bulletless belive it or not
nah dont think so
Anonymous (23:58:07 - 17-01)
Link Quote
Pritalex at 23:51:30 on 17/01:
Anonymous at 23:49:38 on 17/01:
Despz at 23:45:45 on 17/01:
Why is everybody so scared of messina? Why does everybody hate messina? They aint even a threat. Will not become one either.
i dont hate messina but they are easy target to do down
so they shouldnt not bitch out from the war as they went IN
started shoting and backed out traffi++ SUCKS
Messina an easy target to down?
They're one of the fams who are best in surviving attacks.

bulletless belive it or not
Pritalex Netherlands (23:51:30 - 17-01)
Link Quote