» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,663 - Views: 14,047,402 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 349 - Views: 10,858 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,489 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,448 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,133 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,810 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,439 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,955 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,925 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,953 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 359
Total members: 3721
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
17-01 To shoot or not to shoot
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4106d 3h 30m 11s ago by Smul
Comments: 207
Votes: 0 (0 average)
Version: 3.52
Involved families: Connection, Cristeria, Disconnectio, Executions, Faffie, Gravano, Homeless, Kamikaze, Kurosawa, Memento, Messina, Sith, Tattaglia, Cannabis, Favians, Leone, Pistoleros, Righelli, Rogero, Tempestuoso, Trafficante, Valerio, Wargasm
article
The Wargasm Alliance (Wargasm/Cannabis), Leone, Favians and Righelli are being shot.

Gravano + FaffieRighelli
Disconnectio/ConnectionLeone
Tattaglia/Executions/Homeless + FaffieWargasm + Cannabis
Messina/SithFavians

Rumours come from the defending camp that Messina who is bloods with Righelli are in the same war channel as Gravano.

Tempestuoso is countering for Righelli, they are targeting Gravano. Cristeria gave Tempestuoso an offer they could refuse. It was; Stop shooting at Gravano or we will shoot at you. They didn't stop and thus are now the victim of a counter.

Valerio/RogeroMessina
TrafficanteMessina
CristeriaRighelli

Connection and Leone have arranged a ceasefire. Cristeria arranged this truce as they are both blooded to Cristeria. Instead Connection+ is now aiming for Tempestuoso.

Memento is killing the reranking people from Fidelitas inside Righelli.

Trafficante+ and Valerio+ have hold their fire too. After arranging a truce with Messina.

Kurosawa+ decided that it was time to shoot, they are pointing their guns at Righelli.

Now that the Wargasm alliance is nearly through Faffie added another target fam to their list, Righelli.

In a twist of events the last Righelli don, after the family has resorted to kicking out all members, gets Akilled. Making this war ended by the Tommy of an admin.
statistics
War started on: 19:06:02 17-01-2013 War ended on: 14:54:01 18-01-2013
Bullet difference: -21,256,895 War duration: 19h 47m
Money difference: -$1,813,328,670 Players died: 233

deaths
Dead Families:
[Righelli] Family down on 14:51 18-01
[Favians] Family down on 12:12 18-01
[Tempestuoso] Family down on 03:34 18-01
[Cannabis] Family down on 01:47 18-01
[Wargasm] Family down on 01:29 18-01
Deaths per family:
Sw As LC Ch Br CD GF Points
| swin: 6 | assa: 0 | lc: 5 | chief: 8 | brug: 3 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 142
Cannabis | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 2 | brug: 12 | cd: 1 | gf: 1 | points: 232
Connection | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 13
Cristeria | swin: 1 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 2 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 36
Disconnectio | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 1 | chief: 1 | brug: 2 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 42
Faffie | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 8
Favians | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 7 | brug: 14 | cd: 0 | gf: 1 | points: 273
Gravano | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 0 | chief: 2 | brug: 6 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 98
Kurosawa | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 16
Leone | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 9 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 117
Memento | swin: 1 | assa: 2 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 8
Messina | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 3 | chief: 2 | brug: 5 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 99
Righelli | swin: 7 | assa: 3 | lc: 1 | chief: 2 | brug: 22 | cd: 0 | gf: 2 | points: 401
Rogero | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 13
Tattaglia | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 1 | brug: 2 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 39
Tempestuoso | swin: 2 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 3 | brug: 11 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 176
Valerio | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 3 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 39
Wargasm | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 3 | brug: 26 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 367
Total | swin: 17 | assa: 9 | lc: 14 | chief: 33 | brug: 120 | cd: 1 | gf: 4 | points: 2,119
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (23:49:38 - 17-01)
Link Quote
Despz at 23:45:45 on 17/01:
Why is everybody so scared of messina? Why does everybody hate messina? They aint even a threat. Will not become one either.
i dont hate messina but they are easy target to do down
so they shouldnt not bitch out from the war as they went IN
started shoting and backed out traffi++ SUCKS
Despz Netherlands (23:45:45 - 17-01)
Link Quote
Why is everybody so scared of messina? Why does everybody hate messina? They aint even a threat. Will not become one either.
Anonymous (23:45:33 - 17-01)
Link Quote
Wait, you seriously called this a mafia world now deston? xD
Anonymous (23:43:33 - 17-01)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 23:36:07 on 17/01:
Anonymous at 23:34:08 on 17/01:
i dont get it why should go to war when you cant finish ?

well I dont know why comment when you dont know shit:P
who the fuck are you
and if you dont understand i am asking why in the fuck they stoped shoting each other since they started
they making pact during the war
btw trafficante + valerio + its being stupid they are next no matter what
its better to shoot messia now becaus later where will be no time for it

this bloods of today making me sick of the game which i left to many season ago ... dunno why i came back but its sucks seeing stupid moves and packs all over the omerta
Deston Palestinian Territory, Occupied (23:40:51 - 17-01)
Link Quote
Slow at 23:25:07 on 17/01:
Leonhart at 23:20:33 on 17/01:
Deston at 23:18:19 on 17/01:
Slow at 23:05:13 on 17/01:
Anonymous at 22:45:39 on 17/01:
Righelli got a few nice accounts, but still we're seeing a poorly work from the attackers.
Messina already lost more than what they killed (they got countered but with all those bloods they should have someone to counter for them too).
And Gravano+Faffie 9 Righelli's brugs dead? What a joke.

Congratulations to Tattaglia+, pretty nice shooting.

you see, its not easy killing brug acc's with defence bg setup and they are SH :''')

Next to that, since we lost alot of our firepower and there are chances for counter attacks, please (chief+) change your bodyguard setup to defense (yet again, top will suport you for this):
Lee (10 def)
Joe (1 att / 9 def )
Ike (1 att / 9 def)
Ray (1 att / 9 def)
Lex (1 att / 9 def)
Once all chief+ are in this setup, switch of your backfire to save the bullets you have. You will survive some shots with this.
If there's anything you need, feel free to contact the tops.
good luck guys.
righelli fam message

when peope are prepared its not a joke, so get a grip and stfu if you dont know shit :D
then you wont look this stupid :d
Dang, people still training 1 attack? And I thought Gravano's bg setups were god awful...

PS. They are. Fix the topic and stop using that idiotic setup which got you killed Slow.

LOL shut up, you know shit Deston :P

The reason why we said 1tk/9def was mainly to save money... It's 750k per bg you save, and after that huge war last night, it was the best we could do to provide for everyone.

And it worked, Gravano failed big time, they even had to ask Cristeria Faffie and Kurosawa for help, while their top accs are in SH.

Cya at irc :p

I agre with you leon, and deston my atk setup is to save us huge cash and prevent bf kills, if you get shot and you die.. do not blame a attack settup xD

GL HF to everyone :)
Jesus you two manlovers should hook up already.

ps. Lol Grey, that's cute, but somehow I think you're too soft for the mafia world. :P
Anonymous (23:38:04 - 17-01)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 23:35:26 on 17/01: