» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,678 - Views: 14,111,685 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 367 - Views: 11,205 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,624 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,513 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,205 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,198 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,499 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,004 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,032 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,015 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 428
Total members: 3724
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4451d 6h 6m 54s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,678
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (22:08:01 - 30-03)
Link Quote
Keeley at 21:43:16 on 30/03:
Merton at 20:49:16 on 30/03:
Merton at 17:28:25 on 30/03:
Anonymous at 17:14:11 on 30/03:

People always say this about the fam that's #1,

Well to be honest, they are usually akilled by now :D amirite?

(A) Nola 30-03-2016 20:41:29 Bruglione Lusa
(A) Proctor 30-03-2016 20:41:26 Chief Lusa
(A) Hood 30-03-2016 20:41:23 Capodecina Lusa

well would you fookin look at that !!! right on cue !!!

Are they still #1 ?
looks like admins helping aeterna ... eventho they have a lot cheaters aswell ..
anonymous (22:01:56 - 30-03)
Link Quote
Psycho fam licking the balls of Lusa
you have to lick if you want to reach the end huh
Merton Ireland (21:49:34 - 30-03)
Link Quote

I'm not even suppose to post in here.......McGee said I'm not allowed :|

You don't mind mcgee :)
anonymous (21:49:16 - 30-03)
Link Quote
Keeley at 21:47:38 on 30/03:
anonymous at 21:44:59 on 30/03:
RAID NOT NY PAL COR!!!!!! thnx
hi psycho's no real raids allowed in NEWYORK PALERMO CORLEONE THNX

LOL some fams licking ass to give HoF star to lusa

I got the same ing message........I lmao.
but didn't post anonymous.

I'm not even suppose to post in here.......McGee said I'm not allowed :|
keeley rocks !!!
Keeley (21:47:38 - 30-03)
Link Quote
anonymous at 21:44:59 on 30/03:
RAID NOT NY PAL COR!!!!!! thnx
hi psycho's no real raids allowed in NEWYORK PALERMO CORLEONE THNX

LOL some fams licking ass to give HoF star to lusa

I got the same ing message........I lmao.
but didn't post anonymous.

I'm not even suppose to post in here.......McGee said I'm not allowed :|
anonymous (21:46:35 - 30-03)
Link Quote
anonymous at 21:44:59 on 30/03:
RAID NOT NY PAL COR!!!!!! thnx
hi psycho's no real raids allowed in NEWYORK PALERMO CORLEONE THNX

LOL some fams licking ass to give HoF star to lusa
psycho being lame, go shoot for your own star noobfam
anonymous (21:44:59 - 30-03)
Link Quote
RAID NOT NY PAL COR!!!!!! thnx
hi psycho's no real raids allowed in NEWYORK PALERMO CORLEONE THNX

LOL some fams licking ass to give HoF star to lusa
Keeley (21:43:16 - 30-03)
Link Quote
Merton at 20:49:16 on 30/03:
Merton at 17:28:25 on 30/03:
Anonymous at 17:14:11 on 30/03:

People always say this about the fam that's #1,

Well to be honest, they are usually akilled by now :D amirite?

(A) Nola 30-03-2016 20:41:29 Bruglione Lusa
(A) Proctor 30-03-2016 20:41:26 Chief Lusa
(A) Hood 30-03-2016 20:41:23 Capodecina Lusa

well would you fookin look at that !!! right on cue !!!

Are they still #1 ?
Merton Ireland (20:49:16 - 30-03)
Link Quote
Merton at 17:28:25 on 30/03:
Anonymous at 17:14:11 on 30/03:

People always say this about the fam that's #1,

Well to be honest, they are usually akilled by now :D amirite?

(A) Nola 30-03-2016 20:41:29 Bruglione Lusa
(A) Proctor 30-03-2016 20:41:26 Chief Lusa
(A) Hood 30-03-2016 20:41:23 Capodecina Lusa

well would you fookin look at that !!! right on cue !!!
anonymous (20:48:43 - 30-03)
Link Quote
(A) Nola 30-03-2016 20:41:29 Bruglione Lusa
(A) Proctor 30-03-2016 20:41:26 Chief Lusa
(A) Hood 30-03-2016 20:41:23 Capodecina Lusa

admins a bit late with their Akills
so how many get a revive now ?
Mickgee aka mcgee (19:43:52 - 30-03)
Link Quote
Bi-polar ? faggot ass nigga I call it bi-winning
Mickgee aka mcgee (19:39:45 - 30-03)
Link Quote
Merton at 19:17:06 on 30/03:
how the hell did you fuck up quoting?

Being bi-polar XD

Merton Ireland (19:17:06 - 30-03)
Link Quote
how the hell did you fuck up quoting?
Anonymous (19:00:09 - 30-03)
Link Quote
Mickgee aka mcgee at 18:39:10 on 30/03:
Anonymous at 18:19:35 on 30/03:
Merton at 17:28:25 on 30/03:
Anonymous at 17:14:11 on 30/03:

People always say this about the fam that's #1,

Well to be honest, they are usually akilled by now :D amirite?

Well to be honest, admins could have akiled almost all the (big) fams if they would akill all the cheaters.

I bet I can fuck this game so hard if I cheated :)
I'd get a trophy wife and everything ;D
Mcgee and your girl, a dickless faggots worst virtual reality nightmare!! XD

Dude... You are bi-polar it seems you need your meds! #DontShoot
Mickgee aka mcgee (18:39:10 - 30-03)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 18:19:35 on 30/03:
Merton at 17:28:25 on 30/03:
Anonymous at 17:14:11 on 30/03:

People always say this about the fam that's #1,

Well to be honest, they are usually akilled by now :D amirite?

Well to be honest, admins could have akiled almost all the (big) fams if they would akill all the cheaters.

I bet I can fuck this game so hard if I cheated :)
I'd get a trophy wife and everything ;D
Mcgee and your girl, a dickless faggots worst virtual reality nightmare!! XD
Anonymous (18:19:35 - 30-03)
Link Quote
Merton at 17:28:25 on 30/03:
Anonymous at 17:14:11 on 30/03:

People always say this about the fam that's #1,

Well to be honest, they are usually akilled by now :D amirite?

Well to be honest, admins could have akiled almost all the (big) fams if they would akill all the cheaters.
Merton Ireland (17:28:25 - 30-03)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 17:14:11 on 30/03:

People always say this about the fam that's #1,

Well to be honest, they are usually akilled by now :D amirite?
Anonymous (17:14:11 - 30-03)
Link Quote
not pleased at 17:06:22 on 30/03:
What is quiet upsetting, well as upset as you can , with an online game, is that a family renowned throughout the omerta world for duping is leading. What are the others thinking? How have they managed to stay alive? Lusa are the joke family of Omerta, yet everybody decided to go after old vendetta's and ignored them! 'Tis a sad day indeed. :(

People always say this about the fam that's #1, why killing the other fams, you helped #1 fam to become #1 bla bla bla... Fact is 1 fam has to become winner, it's easy to blame the rest for letting that fam win. If they had attacked Lusa from the start instead of for example Anarchy maybe Anarchy would be #1 now you would be saying "what are the others thinking, they ignored Anarchy" bla bla bla.

Moreover Lusa may be well known for duping, many other fams are massively cheating also though (even massive duping). Sharing, funding, duping is done by almost all the big fams, if you want to blame a family for cheating blame them all. I wish fams stopped with cheating, but that's whisfull thinking and won't ever happen sadly.
Merton Ireland (17:08:27 - 30-03)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 16:49:54 on 30/03:
seems that lusa is going to suffer a huge attack today
Dunno about Lusa, but I'm suffering.
not pleased (17:06:22 - 30-03)
Link Quote