» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 48,426 - Views: 3,660,445 - Votes: 75
Easter bunny has arrived earlier to Omerta.
Comments: 16 - Views: 570 - Votes: 0
Reset Announced 18/04 - New Update/Changes
Comments: 10 - Views: 518 - Votes: 0
Winners of Round 13! (5.13)
Comments: 50 - Views: 905 - Votes: 0
Article is Locked!
Clean Up!
Comments: 129 - Views: 2,379 - Votes: 0
Omerta Balance Patch *UPDATE #1*
Comments: 47 - Views: 1,677 - Votes: 0
ROYAL FLUSH! Once Again!
Comments: 40 - Views: 1,565 - Votes: 0
Stabbings & War Plan! *UPDATED #1*
Comments: 93 - Views: 2,700 - Votes: 0
Initiation of a Greater Plan!
Comments: 58 - Views: 2,713 - Votes: 0
Article is Locked!
Stab Streak-k-k *Updated*
Comments: 100 - Views: 3,345 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Mafia News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 162
Total members: 3185
Online: 1 (0%)
Members: Smurfje
» Profile

suppressor
Link
Registered: 05:35:01 on 01-03-2016 (1146d 14h 35m 31s ago)
Role:
Member
Last activity: 13:18:01 on 18-04-2019 (3d 6h 52m 31s ago)
Country: United States United States
Comment count: 291 (0.25 per day)
Quotes added: 0
Credits: 10.00
Placed bets: 0 (0 won / 0 lost / 0 pending)
Clean Up!
Link
23:00:31 - 09-04
mickgee aka mcgee at 22:43:31 on 09/04:
suppressor at 22:31:45 on 09/04:
Raja at 20:15:20 on 09/04:
Each version has their own pact/friends/families they prefer over others, and the next version it's someone else.

Everyone is in this circle.

Pacts/Mass-Blooding will not stop until a real force has been put down by Admins them selves, a system which will trigger this and put a system where it would not be allowed to do so.

+1 If you think, there should be a system where a maximum of 1 family, no-AS1/sisters fam allowed, and blood a maximum of 3 families, and should balance the number of alliances possible. Force wars where breach of contract, perhaps 'auto-bot Detective/Crime Bureau' :D where The auto-bots would shoot families under breach of these terms. :D:D

Says the top of a pact family.

But can we only have pacts when there is like 200 different kinds of pacts with like 12000 people NOT GHOSTING AND ACTUALLY PLAYINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Sorry man, those versions ended YEARS ago.
Clean Up!
Link
22:31:45 - 09-04
Raja at 20:15:20 on 09/04:
Each version has their own pact/friends/families they prefer over others, and the next version it's someone else.

Everyone is in this circle.

Pacts/Mass-Blooding will not stop until a real force has been put down by Admins them selves, a system which will trigger this and put a system where it would not be allowed to do so.

+1 If you think, there should be a system where a maximum of 1 family, no-AS1/sisters fam allowed, and blood a maximum of 3 families, and should balance the number of alliances possible. Force wars where breach of contract, perhaps 'auto-bot Detective/Crime Bureau' :D where The auto-bots would shoot families under breach of these terms. :D:D

Says the top of a pact family.
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
15:24:08 - 09-04
Anonymous at 14:57:43 on 09/04:
You meant no as in CD/GF wars? Looks like thats what you meant. Looks like .TR to me!

Exactly. You know the game is shit when a dog family like Horde can win every other version and other families are too big of pussies to try to stop them.
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
14:50:53 - 09-04
Anonymous at 13:57:05 on 09/04:
This is .TR will there be any GF/CD wars?

Nope.