» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 43,550 - Views: 2,810,672 - Votes: 67
Desperate times & Blocked road
Comments: 9 - Views: 438 - Votes: 1
21-01 Peak-A-Boo
Comments: 14 - Views: 556 - Votes: 0
20-01 First Fam & Welcome onboard
Comments: 20 - Views: 561 - Votes: 1
29-12 New year's resolutions
Comments: 117 - Views: 3,892 - Votes: 1
28-12 The time has come
Comments: 73 - Views: 2,398 - Votes: 2
28-12 Krays hijacked!
Comments: 48 - Views: 1,453 - Votes: 0
27-12 Prestige vs Memberhill
Comments: 37 - Views: 1,277 - Votes: 0
23-12 Kurosawa being shot
Comments: 47 - Views: 2,074 - Votes: 0
19-12 Aaaaaaand its cleanup time!
Comments: 229 - Views: 6,224 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Mafia News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 166
Total members: 2933
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Profile

suppressor
Link
Registered: 05:35:01 on 01-03-2016 (691d 14h 58m 36s ago)
Role:
Member
Last activity: 15:57:53 on 21-01-2018 (4h 35m 44s ago)
Country: United States United States
Comment count: 223 (0.32 per day)
Quotes added: 0
Credits: 10.00
Placed bets: 0 (0 won / 0 lost / 0 pending)
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
15:39:50 - 02-01
Anonymous at 11:12:02 on 31/12: