» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,765 - Views: 14,541,849 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 414 - Views: 12,900 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,984 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,697 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,586 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 14,785 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 2,200 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,164 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,391 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,240 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 338
Total members: 3732
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4507d 12h 30m 33s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,765
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
anonymous (18:17:59 - 07-05)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 18:13:50 on 07/05:
Scores of War:

Dynasty 1x small
Golfo 0
Giuliano 0
Tempestuoso 0
Efeler 1x normal
Illuminati 0
Annapolis 0

lol @ maffia game

mafia, with only 1 (one) F , thanks for reading :D
Anonymous (18:13:50 - 07-05)
Link Quote
Scores of War:

Dynasty 1x small
Golfo 0
Giuliano 0
Tempestuoso 0
Efeler 1x normal
Illuminati 0
Annapolis 0

lol @ maffia game
Anonymous (17:11:56 - 07-05)
Link Quote
who are the 40 chiefs of peakys? who is ranking inside them?
just wondering
anonymous (16:55:32 - 07-05)
Link Quote
sinaloha aloha aloha means goodbye o/
Anonymous (14:41:45 - 07-05)
Link Quote
Jordyrp at 13:06:29 on 07/05:
bug? at 12:39:32 on 07/05:
promotions Vinsanity

Rank Date Time Spent
Mobster 14/04/2014 14:55:05 OT 1D 3H 25M
Soldier 15/04/2014 18:20:15 OT 1D 17H 5M
Swindler 17/04/2014 11:26:06 OT 2D 6H 16M
Assassin 19/04/2014 17:43:04 OT 3D 9H 2M
Local Chief 23/04/2014 02:46:02 OT 4D 10H 4M
Chief 27/04/2014 12:50:08 OT 3D 9H 23M
Bruglione 30/04/2014 22:14:03 OT 3D 18H 38M
Godfather 04/05/2014 16:52:04 OT 2D 19H 45M
Something here is not clear?

His previous account was killed by a cheater so the stats of the previous account was added to that account halfway through (revive/admin favor), thats not a bug.

Somehow that doesn't happen to everyone though, you need some admins contacts. I've seen it happen to certain people (wont say any names) but when others asked they wouldn't get the extra rp
Mcgee United States (13:20:33 - 07-05)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 10:07:40 on 07/05:
Manual ranking is not something to brag about, it's something you should feel ashamed of. You should be ashamed that you are wasting your time selecting Rob a Child and filling in a captcha code to get enjoyment.

You really must have no life at all to do that on a game you have probably been playing for years now.

If there ever was a waste of time filling in captcha code's sure is one.

I didn't feel ashamed when I was out on a flight line catching Marine Transport Helicopters (MH-53s) and seeing all my hot foreign girls when I got out of work.
No didn't feel ashamed at all, because I liked sitting on my ass when the birds was flying clicking codes, talking to americans in america bout what was going on through irc, and playing other online games as well.
Chief never cared I played internet games, because I had all my qualifications, my wings and he once did my job back in the day.
Although I did get physically removed from the computer (because Omerta was addicting) by the bigger guys in the shop, shit wasn't fair some of these motherfuckers were the size of offensive linemen.

shut the fuck up bitch nigguh :)

Jordyrp Greece (13:06:29 - 07-05)
Link Quote
bug? at 12:39:32 on 07/05:
promotions Vinsanity

Rank Date Time Spent
Mobster 14/04/2014 14:55:05 OT 1D 3H 25M
Soldier 15/04/2014 18:20:15 OT 1D 17H 5M
Swindler 17/04/2014 11:26:06 OT 2D 6H 16M
Assassin 19/04/2014 17:43:04 OT 3D 9H 2M
Local Chief 23/04/2014 02:46:02 OT 4D 10H 4M
Chief 27/04/2014 12:50:08 OT 3D 9H 23M
Bruglione 30/04/2014 22:14:03 OT 3D 18H 38M
Godfather 04/05/2014 16:52:04 OT 2D 19H 45M
Something here is not clear?

His previous account was killed by a cheater so the stats of the previous account was added to that account halfway through (revive/admin favor), thats not a bug.
Junona (12:45:07 - 07-05)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 10:07:40 on 07/05:
Manual ranking is not something to brag about, it's something you should feel ashamed of. You should be ashamed that you are wasting your time selecting Rob a Child and filling in a captcha code to get enjoyment.

You really must have no life at all to do that on a game you have probably been playing for years now.

If there ever was a waste of time filling in captcha code's sure is one.

I don't know who are you to judge that kind of stuff. If some people enjoy in manual ranking why not? And your words "they don't have a life" just shows how you are frustrated about yours and think everyone else are the same.
bug? (12:39:32 - 07-05)
Link Quote
promotions Vinsanity

Rank Date Time Spent
Mobster 14/04/2014 14:55:05 OT 1D 3H 25M
Soldier 15/04/2014 18:20:15 OT 1D 17H 5M
Swindler 17/04/2014 11:26:06 OT 2D 6H 16M
Assassin 19/04/2014 17:43:04 OT 3D 9H 2M
Local Chief 23/04/2014 02:46:02 OT 4D 10H 4M
Chief 27/04/2014 12:50:08 OT 3D 9H 23M
Bruglione 30/04/2014 22:14:03 OT 3D 18H 38M
Godfather 04/05/2014 16:52:04 OT 2D 19H 45M
Something here is not clear?
Anonymous (10:07:40 - 07-05)
Link Quote
Manual ranking is not something to brag about, it's something you should feel ashamed of. You should be ashamed that you are wasting your time selecting Rob a Child and filling in a captcha code to get enjoyment.

You really must have no life at all to do that on a game you have probably been playing for years now.

If there ever was a waste of time filling in captcha code's sure is one.
Me (22:56:16 - 06-05)
Link Quote
Jordyrp at 22:52:53 on 06/05:
Meee at 22:48:57 on 06/05: