» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,652 - Views: 13,861,750 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 336 - Views: 10,465 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,438 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,383 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,092 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,329 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,405 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,927 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,858 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,891 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 761
Total members: 3720
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
22-10 God Shave the Queen
Author: Bruce
Last updated: 3078d 23h 24m 38s ago by Redspeert
Comments: 94
Votes: 0 (0 average)
Version: 4.9.1
Involved families: Dignity, Peakys, Provincialga, Belicoso, Krays, Sceleratus
article
Peakys+ have picked up their tommies and are now shooting at Krays/Belicoso.

Sceleratus started shooting Dignity. Peakys+ quickly returned fire.
statistics
War started on: 18:39:02 22-10-2015 War ended on: 11:45:02 24-10-2015
Bullet difference: -8,409,588 War duration: 1d 17h 6m
Money difference: -$1,241,401,655 Players died: 164

deaths
Dead Families:
[Krays] Family down on 10:29 24-10
[Belicoso] Family down on 18:18 23-10
[Sceleratus] Family down on 16:02 23-10
Deaths per family:
Sw As LC Ch Br CD GF Points
Belicoso | swin: 1 | assa: 2 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 8 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 113
Dignity | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 10 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 138
Krays | swin: 1 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 5 | brug: 13 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 217
Peakys | swin: 3 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 5 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 80
Provincialga | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 1 | brug: 4 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 65
Sceleratus | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 3 | brug: 17 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 245
Total | swin: 5 | assa: 2 | lc: 2 | chief: 11 | brug: 57 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 858
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Steffi Denmark (20:50:57 - 23-10)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 07:14:07 on 23/10:
bANJO at 03:55:46 on 23/10:
Anonymous at 03:27:37 on 23/10:
bANJO at 01:07:22 on 23/10:
Keeley at 00:30:54 on 23/10:
What did Steffi do ?
And Mr Anonymous please don't call Steffi a bitch

I'm not Mr Anonymous.

I believe she jumped ship when the fam was going down. I didn't really pay much attention this version. Apart from that I just thought she was a stuck up bitch :)

Jumping Ship...

Say's the person the who makes female accounts when he's a dude...

What does jumping ship and abandoning your family have to do with my fetish of making female accounts...

Are you one of those desperates who randomly proposed to me and confessed your love?

Do I really need to justify this? Jumping Ship is pertaining to your 'fetish' of creating female accounts. Retard.

You clearly get wet panties so you're better off being a women.

Kiss Kiss Princess!

Let me make everything clear - Caelius got me back to the game after a actually retired promising me some DCS due to i was low on real life cash so i said yes to that.
Tjhis ended with him giving me ingame money apprently taken from members in Narz, so i ended up paying my own dcs after the first one.
Before first war came Kvothe who i also played with before contacted me to give me free dcs if i wanted to join them, and told i could just ask for anything.
Then first war came, and i got shoot just once, ended up beeing because he safelisted me, and i told the top of Narz not to place me as a succesor, and i wanted out if it was possible.
Then the cesefire came - and Caelius appoched me to be capo, witch i offcorse had mixxed feelings about but - took (i should prolly have left here- but im loyal and everyone who played with me knows that)
Second war: i got safelisted yet again - told Caelius about it and figured he remembered what i told him the first time. Apprently he did not and made me don of the family after he died. My safelist was apprently more safe than i realised so i survived till i could hand over family member.
So i did that i made a stronger brug than myself DON and left - if i wanted anything bad for Narz i would have kicked everyone and taken the fammoney. But no i didt do that!
So for those to call me traitor and bitch and whatever else they need to, then im sorry you feel that way.
I dont think i did anything wrong, i think i did the loyal thing and i hope the majority of the players here can see the same.

Kiss
Steffi
alexasim Netherlands (20:49:23 - 23-10)
Link Quote
Kvothe at 20:43:33 on 23/10:
Trixster' at 10:34:34 on 23/10:
Birmingham Vs London ^^
ahahaha :D
alexasim at 18:37:30 on 23/10:
well shield you couldn't win the war you started by yourself. then run like a baby to peaky's screaming they sold us out. we want to kill them but we're afraid they will kill us so please help us

cowards that is what i calling you
and trying to bring me to backstabbing my family is the lowest you can do