» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 48,007 - Views: 3,579,150 - Votes: 75
Article is Locked!
03-03 Popcorn wins round 12!
Comments: 116 - Views: 2,636 - Votes: 0
26-02 Popcorn → Lusa
Comments: 120 - Views: 3,320 - Votes: 0
24-02 These Things Happen
Comments: 73 - Views: 3,415 - Votes: 0
23-02 Ocarina tears
Comments: 34 - Views: 1,183 - Votes: 4
20-02 Warriors vs Ottaviano
Comments: 14 - Views: 1,628 - Votes: 1
19-02 Kurosawa → Cosanostra
Comments: 37 - Views: 2,072 - Votes: 0
17-02 Harlem → Imperium
Comments: 204 - Views: 4,902 - Votes: 0
16-02 Redemption war
Comments: 236 - Views: 7,046 - Votes: 6
12-02 Redemption <-> Persico
Comments: 106 - Views: 3,747 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Mafia News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 171
Total members: 3162
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Profile

Kvothe
Link
Registered: 12:52:22 on 17-05-2014 (1767d 18h 38m 21s ago)
Role:
Member
Last activity: 01:53:31 on 13-02-2019 (35d 5h 37m 12s ago)
Country: Turkey Turkey
Comment count: 26 (0.01 per day)
Quotes added: 1 (view all quotes)
Credits: 10.00
Placed bets: 8 (2 won / 6 lost / 0 pending)
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
20:39:09 - 02-11
bc at 19:15:05 on 02/11:
dont f*ck the peakyblinders? lol
kvothe will join army they wont up next round go kill that newbies

Yeah but not all my fam, now game get one more suicide team :)
You will play without purga&konin guys so enjoy.
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
22:44:49 - 29-10
Anonymous at 10:47:34 on 29/10:
Reset? Or are we waiting for a war?

Peaks licking purgos ass and all others are just dogs so what are we waiting for and no im not dead still alive... Peakysmember for lasttime of my omerta play time...

who the fuck are you moron ?
22-10 God Shave the Queen
Link
20:43:33 - 23-10
Trixster' at 10:34:34 on 23/10:
Birmingham Vs London ^^
ahahaha :D
alexasim at 18:37:30 on 23/10:
well shield you couldn't win the war you started by yourself. then run like a baby to peaky's screaming they sold us out. we want to kill them but we're afraid they will kill us so please help us

cowards that is what i calling you
and trying to bring me to backstabbing my family is the lowest you can do