» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 46,646 - Views: 3,303,162 - Votes: 71
10-12 Difference & Xzone activate countdown
Comments: 34 - Views: 1,253 - Votes: 0
08-12 Difference → Cosanostra
Comments: 56 - Views: 2,111 - Votes: 5
29-11 Hotel Closed
Comments: 28 - Views: 1,933 - Votes: 1
27-11 Difference ↔ Lusa
Comments: 95 - Views: 4,113 - Votes: 2
26-11 Templar Trample
Comments: 35 - Views: 1,172 - Votes: 1
23-11 Vianney → Difference
Comments: 34 - Views: 2,404 - Votes: 0
18-11 Lusa ↔ Cosanostra
Comments: 119 - Views: 6,538 - Votes: 3
18-11 Mo thee see
Comments: 31 - Views: 1,588 - Votes: 1
16-11 Opening ceremony
Comments: 112 - Views: 5,233 - Votes: 2
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Mafia News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 178
Total members: 3107
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Profile

alexasim
Link
Registered: 00:34:35 on 07-03-2011 (2839d 20h 53m 4s ago)
Role:
Member
Last activity: 11:26:07 on 31-10-2018 (44d 10h 1m 32s ago)
Country: Netherlands Netherlands
Comment count: 28 (0.01 per day)
Quotes added: 0
Credits: 6.38
Placed bets: 39 (16 won / 23 lost / 0 pending)
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
14:58:23 - 31-08
ah well general comments mean you only can give comments and can't write what is in your mind.
16-12 OmertaBeyond 2.2.5 -UPDT-
Link
21:00:45 - 23-01
if beyond is installed my testament holder is dead. if i disable beyond he is alive
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
08:43:51 - 04-11
Carnivale at 21:27:16 on 03/11:
Im Carnival, bet I met many of you in some circumstance. Since 2.2.

I have played with some great leaders, I mostly love Yama, though he new how is bad english was, he fought in this channel + fingon.

Maskado will not like to be 2nd, but he follows 3 other great leaders. Cynakur, Fruitbat and I dont remember nick, from Arizona!

I would like to thank all I have played with, Abruzzi, Coronado, Salvato, Kerberos, Provenzano (traffi :( ) and a few more, and Mostly my friends in Nazdrovia.

Thanks for being nice to me, thx for listening to my music, and mostly for your patience.

Regards
Carnival/Trotters

i think you've had kajetta in mind :) and i agree it was a great time to play with you
22-10 God Shave the Queen
Link
20:49:23 - 23-10
Kvothe at 20:43:33 on 23/10:
Trixster' at 10:34:34 on 23/10:
Birmingham Vs London ^^
ahahaha :D
alexasim at 18:37:30 on 23/10:
well shield you couldn't win the war you started by yourself. then run like a baby to peaky's screaming they sold us out. we want to kill them but we're afraid they will kill us so please help us

cowards that is what i calling you
and trying to bring me to backstabbing my family is the lowest you can do