» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,669 - Views: 14,077,211 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 355 - Views: 11,016 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,530 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,472 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,152 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,960 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,459 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,975 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,962 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,979 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 637
Total members: 3721
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Profile

alexasim
Link
Registered: 00:34:35 on 07-03-2011 (4798d 17h 9m 20s ago)
Role:
Member
Last activity: 14:24:00 on 05-05-2020 (1451d 3h 19m 55s ago)
Country: Netherlands Netherlands
Comment count: 28 (0.01 per day)
Quotes added: 0
Credits: 6.38
Placed bets: 39 (16 won / 23 lost / 0 pending)
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
14:58:23 - 31-08
ah well general comments mean you only can give comments and can't write what is in your mind.
16-12 OmertaBeyond 2.2.11-UPDT-
Link
21:00:45 - 23-01
if beyond is installed my testament holder is dead. if i disable beyond he is alive
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
08:43:51 - 04-11
Carnivale at 21:27:16 on 03/11:
Im Carnival, bet I met many of you in some circumstance. Since 2.2.

I have played with some great leaders, I mostly love Yama, though he new how is bad english was, he fought in this channel + fingon.

Maskado will not like to be 2nd, but he follows 3 other great leaders. Cynakur, Fruitbat and I dont remember nick, from Arizona!

I would like to thank all I have played with, Abruzzi, Coronado, Salvato, Kerberos, Provenzano (traffi :( ) and a few more, and Mostly my friends in Nazdrovia.

Thanks for being nice to me, thx for listening to my music, and mostly for your patience.

Regards
Carnival/Trotters

i think you've had kajetta in mind :) and i agree it was a great time to play with you
22-10 God Shave the Queen
Link
20:49:23 - 23-10
Kvothe at 20:43:33 on 23/10:
Trixster' at 10:34:34 on 23/10:
Birmingham Vs London ^^
ahahaha :D
alexasim at 18:37:30 on 23/10:
well shield you couldn't win the war you started by yourself. then run like a baby to peaky's screaming they sold us out. we want to kill them but we're afraid they will kill us so please help us

cowards that is what i calling you
and trying to bring me to backstabbing my family is the lowest you can do