» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,652 - Views: 13,861,972 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 336 - Views: 10,466 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,438 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,383 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,092 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,331 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,405 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,927 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,860 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,891 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 799
Total members: 3720
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
10-01 Keep your friends close.. or..?
Author: MurderInc
Last updated: 3359d 15h 58m 5s ago by Redspeert
Comments: 165
Votes: 1 (5 average)
Version: 4.7.2
Involved families: Avaritia, Bafra, Blacksea, Colossal, Colosseum, Jannisary, Renocenti, Cartagena, Colossus, Siberia, Aeterna, Benaboys, Darkside, Faffie, Gambino, Krays, Lusa, Outlawz, Persico, Trafficante
article
Cartagena and Siberia are under attack by Jannisary+, Bafra, Colossal+ and Avaritia. The attack was caused by leaked logs from two Siberia tops showing that they intended to sell their bloods Avaritia and Colossal.

One hour into the war, Aeterna start their attack on Faffie and Gambino, who return fire immediately. Faffie and Gambino seemed to have detectives on Aeterna as backup for the initial attack, which was a threat that Aeterna chose to eliminate.
Avaritia is stepping up for Faffie and Gambino, shooting back at Aeterna. Persico joins the counter against Aeterna.

Aeterna Lusa Benaboys ↔ Faffie Gambino
Persico → Aeterna
Trafficante Outlawz → Lusa
Colossal → Persico Krays
Jannisary Darkside → Trafficante
statements
H`HMD (Top Colossal)
Well, where do I start. We were asked to shoot Avaritia last night with one of our bloods, while Siberia and Cartagena would hit another family. We agreed to that plan since it would be the next logical step for us in this version. Shortly after we received logs about Siberia and Cartagena having a secret 'as one' deal and them trying to get families to suicide on us shortly after we would hit Avaritia to secure their Hall of Fame stars (http://pastebin.com/s8xDBP5N).
So we took matters into our own hands and organised a war on Siberia/Cartagana, who were still thinking we would hit Avaritia. Good luck guys, you'd better have some divine intervention tonight; you're gonna need it.

Gsbaba (Top Jannisary)
<@Critycal> and they're afraid of carta's accs and that we might stab them for carta or smth
<@CloudInc> this ought to be the most cruel stab i've ever been involved in.
Yes indeed Kankas! Best stab ever. After these logs in future, if families still are continue to take that bunch of noobs as blood i will count them as brainless.

MurderInc (Top Siberia)
well, rekt.

Caesar (Top Cartagena)
That's one hell of a log I see there (http://pastebin.com/s8xDBP5N) and yet there weren't any Cartagena Tops involved in that conversation nor the planning of it. Our bad luck here is that this precise log leaked: making Cartagena look really bad, which wasn't even our own doings. As for Jannisary: they had already been planning on us because we didn't want to pay that exorbitant $180.000.000 amount of bloodmoney for an assa that was gunned down the other day. You reap what you sow ain't it? You have witnessed Alexander kill Blackout. Aut vincere aut mori. Carta o/
statistics
War started on: 19:21:03 10-01-2015 War ended on: 20:00:04 12-01-2015
Bullet difference: -24,707,826 War duration: 2d 0h 39m
Money difference: -$1,088,385,329 Players died: 265

deaths
Dead Families:
[Trafficante] Family down on 11:55 12-01
[Colossus] Family down on 18:55 11-01
Deaths per family:
Sw As LC Ch Br CD GF Points
Aeterna | swin: 2 | assa: 3 | lc: 1 | chief: 1 | brug: 17 | cd: 1 | gf: 1 | points: 303
Avaritia | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 3 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 40
Benaboys | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 7 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 91
Blacksea | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 13
Cartagena | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 1 | chief: 5 | brug: 22 | cd: 1 | gf: 0 | points: 356
Colossal | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 18
Colossus | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 2 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 26
Darkside | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 11
Faffie | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 3 | brug: 5 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 89
Gambino | swin: 1 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 7 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 93
Jannisary | swin: 0 | assa: 2 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 4 | cd: 0 | gf: 1 | points: 104
Krays | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 3 | chief: 3 | brug: 10 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 169
Lusa | swin: 2 | assa: 2 | lc: 2 | chief: 1 | brug: 11 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 176
Outlawz | swin: 1 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 20
Persico | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 4 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 52
Renocenti | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 2 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 27
Siberia | swin: 2 | assa: 0 | lc: 3 | chief: 2 | brug: 27 | cd: 1 | gf: 0 | points: 407
Trafficante | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 2 | chief: 5 | brug: 18 | cd: 1 | gf: 0 | points: 308
Total | swin: 8 | assa: 10 | lc: 14 | chief: 22 | brug: 142 | cd: 4 | gf: 2 | points: 2,303
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (10:55:23 - 11-01)
Link Quote
Outlawz was/is also shooting as Lusa.
Audiowaste Netherlands (10:15:02 - 11-01)
Link Quote
180 mil for an Assa.
Lol Janissary, you could kiss my hairy ass instead
MurderInc Austria (09:13:49 - 11-01)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 06:03:23 on 11/01:
Good newsreporting that, being actually part of the events.
GET SOME MORE REPORTERS
Sure, feel free to apply. Literally the first item on the menu to your left says "Reporters Wanted!".
It's basically impossible to get neutral reporters if you have 3 or 4 active reporters, most of which are tops themselves. Especially since most big wars include almost all families nowadays.
Anyway, if it makes you feel any better, we usually have multiple reporters working on one article. This one has edits from reporters on both sides of this war, for example.

Gonna update the article now, pm me if there are any mistakes or if anything's missing.
Zina Netherlands (07:42:21 - 11-01)
Link Quote
Nuke at 03:47:05 on 11/01:
Forget Faffie - Prophecy is the smartest little family in the game. Last server they hugged Lusa so tight, they almost suffocated one another. This server, Lusa is small and Prophecy said to hell with them! :p

Joking aside; can someone write a better play by play of what is going on? I haven't been following from the start and I would like to know who did what.
I dont know who taught you things,...
But a server is something whole other then a version of a game that is played on a certain server, which allows multiple users to be on that server to play that specific version.
Anonymous (06:03:23 - 11-01)
Link Quote
Good newsreporting that, being actually part of the events.
GET SOME MORE REPORTERS
Topdog United Kingdom (05:58:00 - 11-01)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 05:55:33 on 11/01:
How many ppl writing for this newspaper? If there`s more than one working here, when hee back from vacation?

The person writing it is also involved in the war. His family is the centre of it.
Anonymous (05:55:33 - 11-01)
Link Quote
How many ppl writing for this newspaper? If there`s more than one working here, when hee back from vacation?

`Donalo`Sixx United Kingdom (05:43:00 - 11-01)
Link Quote
Just LOL. Such epic fail plan

Fair play to Sib for going for the stab instead of playing the most boring version ever out lol Shame it never succeeded haha

The quote from the intro to homeland springs to mind;

"you cant let snakes in your backyard and expect them to only bite your neighbours"

Nuke United States (03:47:05 - 11-01)
Link Quote
Forget Faffie - Prophecy is the smartest little family in the game. Last server they hugged Lusa so tight, they almost suffocated one another. This server, Lusa is small and Prophecy said to hell with them! :p

Joking aside; can someone write a better play by play of what is going on? I haven't been following from the start and I would like to know who did what.
Kaw Denmark (01:21:31 - 11-01)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 00:37:29 on 11/01:
Anonymous at 00:09:45 on 11/01:
War!
Right now we're shooting Siberia, Aeterna and Benaboys. Every LC+ please contact the Tops on IRC, so we can fight coordinated..

go go gooo.

now they go for Colossol lol
That would be super duper mean!
Anonymous (00:37:29 - 11-01)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 00:09:45 on 11/01:
War!
Right now we're shooting Siberia, Aeterna and Benaboys. Every LC+ please contact the Tops on IRC, so we can fight coordinated..

go go gooo.

now they go for Colossol lol
Anonymous (00:37:21 - 11-01)
Link Quote
haha $180M for an assassin, janni is a fuckin joke.. as always :)
Anonymous (00:09:45 - 11-01)
Link Quote
War!