» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,679 - Views: 14,113,151 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 367 - Views: 11,209 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,627 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,515 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,206 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,211 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,501 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,006 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,035 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,017 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 442
Total members: 3724
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
13-08 The Massacre Part Deux
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 3916d 9h 9m 27s ago by Smul
Comments: 228
Votes: 8 (4.3 average)
Version: 4.1
Involved families: Anarchy, Anomaly, Coccada, Faffie, Hashasin, Impact, Invertebrate, Vaevictis, Bellona, Krays, Monte Carlo, Righelli, Trafficante, Ilimitada, Nufan
article
The massacre continues!

Faffie + Impact → Bellona
Anarchy + Anomaly + Coccada + Hashasin + Vaevictis + Invertebrate → Righelli
Monte Carlo → Invertebrate
Impact → Monte Carlo
Krays → Vaevictis
Trafficante → Vaevictis (and later Hashasin)
Nufan/Ilimitada → ???
statistics
War started on: 20:56:01 13-08-2013 War ended on: 07:26:02 15-08-2013
Bullet difference: -73,618,119 War duration: 1d 10h 30m
Money difference: -$4,836,357,299 Players died: 379

deaths
Dead Families:
[Impact] Family down on 07:22 15-08
[Righelli] Family down on 22:15 14-08
[Vaevictis] Family down on 09:05 14-08
[Bellona] Family down on 03:35 14-08
[Hashasin] Family down on 02:15 14-08
[Invertebrate] Family down on 23:43 13-08
Deaths per family:
Sw As LC Ch Br CD GF Points
Anarchy | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 4 | chief: 3 | brug: 20 | cd: 3 | gf: 0 | points: 370
Anomaly | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 6 | cd: 2 | gf: 1 | points: 154
Bellona | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 7 | chief: 5 | brug: 32 | cd: 1 | gf: 1 | points: 546
Coccada | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 9 | cd: 0 | gf: 1 | points: 151
Faffie | swin: 1 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 0 | brug: 9 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 124
Hashasin | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 16 | cd: 0 | gf: 1 | points: 242
Impact | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 21 | cd: 5 | gf: 1 | points: 412
Invertebrate | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 6 | brug: 18 | cd: 2 | gf: 1 | points: 358
Krays | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 13
Monte Carlo | swin: 0 | assa: 2 | lc: 3 | chief: 6 | brug: 15 | cd: 1 | gf: 0 | points: 285
Nufan | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 0 | cd: 1 | gf: 0 | points: 22
Righelli | swin: 0 | assa: 2 | lc: 5 | chief: 12 | brug: 46 | cd: 7 | gf: 1 | points: 907
Trafficante | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 2 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 26
Vaevictis | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 3 | chief: 1 | brug: 27 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 374
Monte carlo | swin: 1 | assa: | lc: | chief: | brug: 1 | cd: 1 | gf: | points: 36
Total | swin: 2 | assa: 5 | lc: 23 | chief: 33 | brug: 223 | cd: 23 | gf: 7 | points: 4,020
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (04:11:26 - 14-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 02:36:15 on 14/08:

Fair enough. I don't need to know reasons as it's not my business.

As Omerta it's law of silence in Mafia, which makes doesn't really help your statement. If people judge by what they see (long bloods lists, gang bangs etc.) this shouldn't go unnoticed. People here are doing everything but respecting Omerta law. Everyone is entitled to give his opinion about anything.

Truth is people do not like families on top, they will find one thing or another to thrash them for. While Gravano's huge bloodslist was their own shame and downfall in people's eyes, hiding bloods list is as bad if not worse. Making alliance of 4-5 families like Jannisary did is quite bad as well. Also constant flame that's coming to Trafficante isn't deserved, but people still do it.
Having Trafficante help Righelli was not unexpected for anyone who follows game for a while, what's surprising though is no reaction to this.

Righelli as big name and big family as it is sure brings out contraversy into game, and people either like them or dislike them. So with all that in mind I'm surprised that Righelli as a big name family who allegedly has only 5 bloods (as I heard), is getting help by random non-blood family when it's pretty obvious they're screwed even if they put up a hell of a fight. I can't help but wonder what would be reaction if fams like Trafficante or Ilimitada jumped for Gravano or Jannisary (or any other big name) when they're not related at all.

With that said this move by Trafficante is kind of desperate, as they've been blooded with Righelli few times in past, Righelli's decision to not blood em again (if that's true ofc) was sure like a slap in the face for Trafficante, which makes it even more weird that they decided to help them.
I really doubt Trafficante gives a single fuck about what people write about them here, and that they're mature enough to know that's bunch of flame and not react on it. So there for I don't see this war as something they did to change their own image.
With all that in mind this war on strategic point is absolutely terrible move, simply cause it was rushed and done in middle of night without thinking through, as there wasn't enough time. Considering dmg Righelli did to it's attackers, Trafficante could simply sit and enjoy it a day longer, watch them go at each other for few more hours and then tomorrow with more people online simply put an end to some of attacking fams that they don't like. Going into war like this wont change much cause I really don't see who can counter on Traffi but it's rather pointless as they made more enemies tonight, then they would if they have shot tomorrow.

Ofc all of this doesn't matter if Trafficante is blooded to Righelli (or maybe even MC) and they were just few hours late to join the party.

or you take the simple reason: a blood of traffi asked them to help out or purely out of BOREDOM after 2 months polishing bullets -.-
Anonymous (04:09:26 - 14-08)
Link Quote
lawl @ u poor Aarty. rip and nn for ya too
Aart (04:00:57 - 14-08)
Link Quote
time to call it a night,
really well executed shooting guys lawl. nn.
Anonymous (03:46:20 - 14-08)
Link Quote
seems like traffi shoots with krays, not necesseraly jumping for righ imo
Anonymous (03:39:44 - 14-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 03:13:10 on 14/08:
aaaaaaaaaaand again ladies and gentleman: the biggest joke of the version award goes toooooooooooo:

badummmmmmmmmmmmmm tsssssssss

Liberta+

congrats eternal fail0r puppets

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
good one <3
Anonymous (03:13:10 - 14-08)
Link Quote
aaaaaaaaaaand again ladies and gentleman: the biggest joke of the version award goes toooooooooooo:

badummmmmmmmmmmmmm tsssssssss

Liberta+

congrats eternal fail0r puppets
Anonymous (02:54:08 - 14-08)
Link Quote
You have witnessed Revolucao kill Silver To auction this witness statement use the following id:
Anonymous (02:36:15 - 14-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 02:16:29 on 14/08:
Anonymous at 02:10:15 on 14/08:
Anonymous at 02:04:33 on 14/08:
Anonymous at 02:01:03 on 14/08:
Can someone explain what's Trafficante's business in this war? As far as I know they aren't blooded to Righelli.

Are you crying about it? :))) When does a family need a reason to shoot another family in a mafia game? Lol :p

It's rather weird to shoot in middle of night for family you are not related with.

I don't care for Righelli or Trafficante nor attacking fams, just this game has so many double standards... If this happened to some other big family people would be crying about secret deals, long bloodwebs and what not. For instance people bitched about Gravano for few months constantly, if this happened to them this place would be swarming with comments about it.

Well the people who should know the reason do know the reason.,that's all that really matters. As far as you "double standards" statement... Welcome to Omerta. If you don't know what it means try and google it :)

[...]

Anonymous (02:33:40 - 14-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 02:26:57 on 14/08:
last day, righelli shoot with 3 bf but today all people died with bf its so strange, i think admins changed somthing for righelli.

Its called KS, because Righelli took the time to shoot Janni+ and Ascension while other fams were buttlicking for survival they made their accounts stronger.
Alvary Turkey (02:32:45 - 14-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 02:26:57 on 14/08:
last day, righelli shoot with 3 bf but today all people died with bf its so strange, i think admins changed somthing for righelli.

Dude you just went full retard, man. Never go full retard.
Aart (02:29:36 - 14-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 02:26:57 on 14/08:
last day, righelli shoot with 3 bf but today all people died with bf its so strange, i think admins changed somthing for righelli.

correct, Kcode is actually our personal infiltrant in omerta ltd. and he haxes shit for us.
ola (02:28:15 - 14-08)
Link Quote
mmfreak at 02:23:40 on 14/08:
Anonymous at 02:18:13 on 14/08:
[...]

I'll look for a youtube video better than a google ;)

Trafficante just told me they shoot because they have some simularity's with Righelli
its 2x the I ,1xR, 1x E.

tRaffIcantE - RIghEllI

so thats a major reason to shoot!

theres your answer , thank you and good night !

Yeps mmfreak , totaly right :'')
Aart (02:27:47 - 14-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 02:12:41 on 14/08:
Kris at 01:53:42 on 14/08:
Anonymous at 01:51:31 on 14/08:
As it stands at the moment

Attacker losses: 84 Brugs 9 CDs 3 GFs

Defender Losses: 76 Brugs 7 CDs 0 GFs

Defenders have some strong accounts :P

Don't forget righelli brought janni+ and asce+ yesterday as well, don't get me wrong, i dislike righelli, but this game is just full of pussy fams who either massblood or hug till they die, righelli is neither one of those. rip righelli (fuck you aart glad you're dead)

rofl, we're not dead yet boon, supahfr0g and inezzzita still running around, try a bite from their backfire as well.
Anonymous (02:26:57 - 14-08)
Link Quote
last day, righelli shoot with 3 bf but today all people died with bf its so strange, i think admins changed somthing for righelli.
mmfreak Netherlands (02:23:40 - 14-08)
Link Quote
[...]

Anonymous (02:18:13 - 14-08)
[...]

Anonymous (02:16:29 - 14-08)
Link Quote
[...]

Anonymous (02:12:41 - 14-08)
Link Quote
Kris at 01:53:42 on 14/08:
Anonymous at 01:51:31 on 14/08:
As it stands at the moment

Attacker losses: 84 Brugs 9 CDs 3 GFs

Defender Losses: 76 Brugs 7 CDs 0 GFs

Defenders have some strong accounts :P

Don't forget righelli brought janni+ and asce+ yesterday as well, don't get me wrong, i dislike righelli, but this game is just full of pussy fams who either massblood or hug till they die, righelli is neither one of those. rip righelli (fuck you aart glad you're dead)
Anonymous (02:10:15 - 14-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 02:04:33 on 14/08:
Anonymous at 02:01:03 on 14/08:
Can someone explain what's Trafficante's business in this war? As far as I know they aren't blooded to Righelli.

Are you crying about it? :))) When does a family need a reason to shoot another family in a mafia game? Lol :p

It's rather weird to shoot in middle of night for family you are not related with.

I don't care for Righelli or Trafficante nor attacking fams, just this game has so many double standards... If this happened to some other big family people would be crying about secret deals, long bloodwebs and what not. For instance people bitched about Gravano for few months constantly, if this happened to them this place would be swarming with comments about it.
Anonymous (02:09:24 - 14-08)
Link Quote
Grannqe at 02:07:30 on 14/08:
traffi shooting, u gotta be kidding me or thats photoshop?

what do you mean?