» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,664 - Views: 14,062,882 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 352 - Views: 10,960 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,517 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,458 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,141 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,878 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,451 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,965 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,941 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,964 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 577
Total members: 3721
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Profile

tiaguh
Link
Registered: 00:21:41 on 29-12-2011 (4496d 5h 27m 18s ago)
Role:
Member
Last activity: 17:34:43 on 18-04-2024 (1d 12h 14m 16s ago)
Comment count: 57 (0.01 per day)
Quotes added: 1 (view all quotes)
Credits: 23.16
Placed bets: 8 (5 won / 3 lost / 0 pending)
27-12 Andromeda under attack!
Link
21:55:58 - 28-12
Davydenko1 at 16:36:42 on 28/12:
Anonymous at 16:23:31 on 28/12:
Davydenko1 at 15:00:54 on 28/12:
Uranus got shot in the early morning by Ontario.

At the start we chose not to join a big sided fam and do our own thing.
We stood by that choice till the end. The outcome is not as we imagined it as we wanted to die shooting but it is what it is :)

We had alot of fun, shot a few times and most of all we played in a relax way :)

No need to spend 100's of euros to make an invincible account like some do, there are much nicer things to buy.
No need to have sleepless nights to get a star, we've been pooping stars all version.
No need to make childish comments to other people cause they shot you, kids shouldn't play games about mafia.
No need to spend all day and night of your precious time watching your account, life next to the computer is more exciting.

The list can be alot longer :)

Thank you to all people involved in Uranus, we had a nice round for a Troll fam.
Nothing was possible without everyone involved so all credits go to all the members, capos, tops, friends, ...

My personal conclusion is that you need to pay alot of money to win this game.
Tactics like in the old days are gone.
Big fams grouping together is a joke and takes away all the fun in the game.

Especially when they brag about how cool they are.
Cause they are cuddling together like sissies and how they rock doing that cause they can't do it alone?

Ps: There is only 1 rockster :')

Amk you just talk about how others did play bla bla for a long time. I would like to ask you that when was the last time you guys did accomplish something in this game ?

HI Mr anonymous

Seems you didn't understand the meaning of my post.
Read it again but more carefully pls.

Have a great day o/

Form is temporary, class is permanent. _o_
23-09 Round 25 begins
Link
13:58:12 - 23-09
Users Online: 828 (35%)

O:

it increased right?
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
16:55:36 - 01-10
It's safe to say that Marazzino won reset fun :')
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
16:48:45 - 09-02
» Last 3 Name Changes
Aquitania changed to Execution at 09-02 12:30:05
Horde changed to Levi at 09-02 12:15:05
Supremacy changed to Leviticus at 09-02 11:37:06
»

Marketing department is busy today !!
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link