» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,669 - Views: 14,071,400 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 352 - Views: 10,985 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,522 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,463 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,145 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,921 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,453 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,971 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,950 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,968 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 485
Total members: 3721
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Comments of tiaguh
27-12 Andromeda under attack!
Link
21:55:58 - 28-12
Davydenko1 at 16:36:42 on 28/12:
Anonymous at 16:23:31 on 28/12:
Davydenko1 at 15:00:54 on 28/12:
Uranus got shot in the early morning by Ontario.

At the start we chose not to join a big sided fam and do our own thing.
We stood by that choice till the end. The outcome is not as we imagined it as we wanted to die shooting but it is what it is :)

We had alot of fun, shot a few times and most of all we played in a relax way :)

No need to spend 100's of euros to make an invincible account like some do, there are much nicer things to buy.
No need to have sleepless nights to get a star, we've been pooping stars all version.
No need to make childish comments to other people cause they shot you, kids shouldn't play games about mafia.
No need to spend all day and night of your precious time watching your account, life next to the computer is more exciting.

The list can be alot longer :)

Thank you to all people involved in Uranus, we had a nice round for a Troll fam.
Nothing was possible without everyone involved so all credits go to all the members, capos, tops, friends, ...

My personal conclusion is that you need to pay alot of money to win this game.
Tactics like in the old days are gone.
Big fams grouping together is a joke and takes away all the fun in the game.

Especially when they brag about how cool they are.
Cause they are cuddling together like sissies and how they rock doing that cause they can't do it alone?

Ps: There is only 1 rockster :')

Amk you just talk about how others did play bla bla for a long time. I would like to ask you that when was the last time you guys did accomplish something in this game ?

HI Mr anonymous

Seems you didn't understand the meaning of my post.
Read it again but more carefully pls.

Have a great day o/

Form is temporary, class is permanent. _o_
23-09 Round 25 begins
Link
13:58:12 - 23-09
Users Online: 828 (35%)

O:

it increased right?
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
16:55:36 - 01-10
It's safe to say that Marazzino won reset fun :')
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
16:48:45 - 09-02
» Last 3 Name Changes
Aquitania changed to Execution at 09-02 12:30:05
Horde changed to Levi at 09-02 12:15:05
Supremacy changed to Leviticus at 09-02 11:37:06
»

Marketing department is busy today !!
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
01:46:09 - 25-07
Fenrir at 22:12:50 on 24/07:
Anonymous at 22:09:37 on 24/07:

#1 and #2 played as bloods whole version
merciless spent thousand of euros for dcs just to winand they had to stab after spending that much money
tonye is akilled for buying omerta money for real cash and funding by dupes and still being called jesus
omg really what a dumb ego is that
some of guys in my family this version, didnt even try to get bullets, they all just made money just because they found a retarded guy to buy that money for real cash
and as rumours go around tonye is pissing his pants from now about next version because siberia ponies and winterhill anarchists are coming back and when the big bosses are back, little ego pricks have no chance i think especially after stabbing so many people
anyway if there is someone retired and not playing around anymore but still checking here
Next version go register an account and make money
there is a retarded guy to buy your omerta money for real cash
by the way crybaby tonye, what happened to your lawyer? you were crying about sue-ing omerta for an akill
zuhaaha
cya soon and lets unleash the syracuse
What a fool!
Spending so much time writing bullshit.
I think u have some problems... With yourself...
But ok there is just 1 thing bordering me in your whole shit story, what i see on more mr.anno guys comments.
Merciless didn't stab any fam,
Pentagram was the one playing dirty.
1 Things as hiding as1's/bloods, trying to play dirty.
2 During a important war avantgarde/syracuse stop shooting and start shooting to a fam like Modena.
Meanwhile Merciless shoted avant/syra on his own.(what looks like they hope merciless Will get themself empty or get damaged)
3 Shooting fams like psy to make merciless weaker. (Without letting anything know)
After that they were isolated because, they lost that war colosseum/gigaset.
They didn't have the power to do anything against merciless, they knew they would die in the bf and so it would be a suicide.
So then they could nothing else as (4) treahten for #1 don't try to get #1, or we will shoot for it they didn't even want to discuss about it.
This 4 things cause theyr dead. If you don't act like a blood then you ain't a blood.
Also there are 2 other things what, doesn't give me the right to shoot a blood directly. But still counts for sure.
1 they wanted to get rid of Godhand, they are my bloods also theyr bloods( blood vs blood) but still they are my bloods .
2 Lets be real, Pentagram didn't do shit. All the shooting came from us.
They needed even our help with theyr wars.
We shot 70% of all the targets every war.
Well that's ok for me because we have the power to do that.
So we were like... What did u even do to win/ deserve this version.
But ok, these last 2 things doesn't give me the right of shooting them imo, since i also don't give a shit about a HOF.
3 getting suicides all the time, and they don't give a fuck about it. It was like an coldwar.

The last 3 things are something else then the 4 first things, for me, the 7 things all together i just said, isn't achting like a real blood.
Stabbing? No. You can't stab something what is fake imo.
But yeah sure, everybody can have a other opinion.

P.s don't be happy mr dumb guy, this isn't a respond on you.:(
Just a regular respond on the penta stab thing.

Cheating or not, Merciless had the gun power to pwn everyone this version. And props on that.

I'm just curious about the way u play the game Tony... Because you admit that u spend shitloads of cash to improve your account/fam... and that already gives you a leverage against other fams. Still you wanted to make sure you had no risks this version, by blooding pentagram and fixing the big bang against guardians/impe (the only real threat to you).

So my question is, considering you pay for the strength of your accounts/fam, and you blooded in a way that u had no risk of getting shot at... where do you get the joy of your win?

Next version with Siberia, Anarchy, Abba and Destination back, would be a nice round for you guys to enjoy a decent win... or at least try it.

I'm not a buthurt/jealous/gay/wa i just really wonder where's the joy of your win. So please explain that to me.

The only explanation i see is you enjoying the whining from your enemies... At least the only one i can understand.
28-09 Forget football, time for war.
Link
23:17:16 - 28-09
who's cleaning colosseum and gigaset?