» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 41,443 - Views: 2,700,606 - Votes: 61
27-06 When Saints become angels
Comments: 21 - Views: 1,904 - Votes: 0
21-06 Bullets lost!
Comments: 11 - Views: 1,105 - Votes: 0
15-06 Let's pray for the best!
Comments: 22 - Views: 1,952 - Votes: 0
13-06 Some Riot
Comments: 16 - Views: 2,091 - Votes: 1
09-06 TGIF
Comments: 35 - Views: 3,611 - Votes: 1
05-06 Discordia's Fall
Comments: 5 - Views: 764 - Votes: 1
03-06 Hammer Struck, Godhand Rises!
Comments: 5 - Views: 661 - Votes: 1
15-05 The Final Chapter!! - RESET Friday! (26/05) updated
Comments: 20 - Views: 1,501 - Votes: 1
05-05 Crossfire Favour
Comments: 27 - Views: 1,885 - Votes: 1
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Mafia News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 148
Total members: 2815
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Profile

Fenrir
Link
Registered: 16:21:28 on 08-03-2013 (1601d 22h 27m 18s ago)
Role:
Reporter
Last activity: 10:43:37 on 26-07-2017 (1d 4h 5m 9s ago)
Country: Norway Norway
Comment count: 229 (0.14 per day)
Started articles: 04-07 The Stabbening
16-09 Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
16-09 Angry Anarchists
25-10 Morning
04-12 Weeeekend
10-08 Will Ferrell
14-08 Weekend Blast
07-09 Turfwar
08-11 Oceans Fourteen
08-12 Overture
09-06 TGIF
15-06 Let's pray for the best!
Quotes added: 1 (view all quotes)
Credits: 10.00
Placed bets: 0 (0 won / 0 lost / 0 pending)
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
22:12:50 - 24-07
Anonymous at 22:09:37 on 24/07: