» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 42,017 - Views: 2,740,664 - Votes: 65
17-09 Sunday Bloody Sunday!
Comments: 128 - Views: 3,770 - Votes: 1
17-09 Lafy down!
Comments: 0 - Views: 321 - Votes: 0
16-09 Brexit!
Comments: 40 - Views: 1,488 - Votes: 0
15-09 Will it make any difference?
Comments: 19 - Views: 767 - Votes: 0
15-09 Dolcevita down
Comments: 11 - Views: 673 - Votes: 0
13-09 Lucchese ↔ Mesopotamia
Comments: 62 - Views: 2,036 - Votes: 0
13-09 Bratva's droppings
Comments: 55 - Views: 1,407 - Votes: 0
12-09 Wake me up when September ends.
Comments: 13 - Views: 1,016 - Votes: 0
12-09 Tools
Comments: 86 - Views: 2,933 - Votes: 1
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Mafia News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 166
Total members: 2856
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Profile

Fenrir
Link
Registered: 16:21:28 on 08-03-2013 (1657d 12h 48m 10s ago)
Role:
Reporter
Last activity: 02:09:58 on 15-09-2017 (6d 2h 59m 40s ago)
Country: Norway Norway
Comment count: 232 (0.14 per day)
Started articles: 04-07 The Stabbening
16-09 Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
16-09 Angry Anarchists
25-10 Morning
04-12 Weeeekend
10-08 Will Ferrell
14-08 Weekend Blast
07-09 Turfwar
08-11 Oceans Fourteen
08-12 Overture
09-06 TGIF
15-06 Let's pray for the best!
Quotes added: 1 (view all quotes)
Credits: 10.00
Placed bets: 0 (0 won / 0 lost / 0 pending)
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
09:40:16 - 28-08
rip jamie lannister
12-08 Poppers
Link
03:10:55 - 15-08
Veggzi at 23:36:09 on 14/08:
Give me a good cake recipe instead of that ass of a statement, plz

Stfu and meet me at Bark thursday 17.00 OT.

And dont make gifs pls
02-08 A Day To Remember!
Link
14:49:10 - 04-08
Bluelabel at 14:38:24 on 04/08:
Anonymous at 14:24:25 on 04/08:
So Fenrir do you regret your decision now? You could have easily taken advantage of this situation.

Wow, actually a good question on OB.

Not at all. I highly doubt 3 of Siberias own bloods would go this far if we hadnt retired. In fact, they declined my advancements very early. Maybe they planned to stab Sib after we inevitably died, but thats only speculation on my part.

Anyways that war was good for the game.

Gl everyone
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link