» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 48,092 - Views: 3,591,383 - Votes: 75
Suicide Outbreak A-Midst A-kills!
Comments: 26 - Views: 507 - Votes: 0
A-kill Spree!
Comments: 8 - Views: 327 - Votes: 0
First Family Down!
Comments: 24 - Views: 1,325 - Votes: 1
21-03 First family round 13: Outfit
Comments: 10 - Views: 486 - Votes: 0
Article is Locked!
03-03 Popcorn wins round 12!
Comments: 116 - Views: 2,738 - Votes: 0
26-02 Popcorn → Lusa
Comments: 120 - Views: 3,431 - Votes: 0
24-02 These Things Happen
Comments: 73 - Views: 3,491 - Votes: 0
23-02 Ocarina tears
Comments: 34 - Views: 1,236 - Votes: 4
20-02 Warriors vs Ottaviano
Comments: 14 - Views: 1,664 - Votes: 1
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Mafia News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 181
Total members: 3163
Online: 1 (0%)
Members: mickgee aka mcgee
» Profile

Fenrir
Link
Registered: 16:21:28 on 08-03-2013 (2208d 9h 47m 32s ago)
Role:
Member
Last activity: 22:42:43 on 25-03-2019 (3h 26m 17s ago)
Country: Norway Norway
Comment count: 233 (0.11 per day)
Quotes added: 1 (view all quotes)
Credits: 10.00
Placed bets: 0 (0 won / 0 lost / 0 pending)
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
20:07:44 - 07-03
Anonymous at 16:11:14 on 07/03:
Keep calm and sell dcs 7/24 #Imperium

true story
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
09:40:16 - 28-08
rip jamie lannister
12-08 Poppers
Link
03:10:55 - 15-08
Veggzi at 23:36:09 on 14/08:
Give me a good cake recipe instead of that ass of a statement, plz

Stfu and meet me at Bark thursday 17.00 OT.

And dont make gifs pls
02-08 A Day To Remember!
Link
14:49:10 - 04-08
Bluelabel at 14:38:24 on 04/08:
Anonymous at 14:24:25 on 04/08:
So Fenrir do you regret your decision now? You could have easily taken advantage of this situation.

Wow, actually a good question on OB.

Not at all. I highly doubt 3 of Siberias own bloods would go this far if we hadnt retired. In fact, they declined my advancements very early. Maybe they planned to stab Sib after we inevitably died, but thats only speculation on my part.

Anyways that war was good for the game.

Gl everyone
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link