» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,652 - Views: 13,844,062 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 336 - Views: 10,404 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,431 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,372 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,089 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,296 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,398 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,923 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,853 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,889 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 522
Total members: 3720
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4412d 20h 11m 51s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,652
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (02:41:49 - 24-06)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 21:09:18 on 23/06:
going to play farmville :w since we buy hps now and send dhps for music . Yeah the whole dog as a family is a joke with buying hps yet this is omerta now . buy scripts so you don't have to buy dc's but you buy dc's to sell them so gg. Saddest part is no one cares but we all love to laugh. banned for flamming when stating the true state of this game and I like everyone in this game but shit is sad af when the jokes are old and the caring is none. I be done yw.

- Plopmunker

Plopmunker is Styx? Both same
Dupe Confirmed
Anonymous (21:12:51 - 23-06)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 21:09:18 on 23/06:
going to play farmville :w since we buy hps now and send dhps for music . Yeah the whole dog as a family is a joke with buying hps yet this is omerta now . buy scripts so you don't have to buy dc's but you buy dc's to sell them so gg. Saddest part is no one cares but we all love to laugh. banned for flamming when stating the true state of this game and I like everyone in this game but shit is sad af when the jokes are old and the caring is none. I be done yw.

- Plopmunker

No one cares
Later!
Anonymous (21:09:18 - 23-06)
Link Quote
going to play farmville :w since we buy hps now and send dhps for music . Yeah the whole dog as a family is a joke with buying hps yet this is omerta now . buy scripts so you don't have to buy dc's but you buy dc's to sell them so gg. Saddest part is no one cares but we all love to laugh. banned for flamming when stating the true state of this game and I like everyone in this game but shit is sad af when the jokes are old and the caring is none. I be done yw.

- Plopmunker
Anonymous (20:20:36 - 23-06)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 20:12:12 on 23/06:
Soturi vs lastdance

nooo supfise warrrr
Anonymous (20:12:12 - 23-06)
Link Quote
Soturi vs lastdance
Anonymous (19:48:33 - 23-06)
Link Quote
Whooooo
Anonymous (19:46:57 - 23-06)
Link Quote
Are you read? I rdy popcorn😂😂😂
Anonymous (13:58:31 - 23-06)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 13:28:14 on 23/06:
Achille at 06:01:37 on 23/06:
Anonymous at 05:49:25 on 23/06:
Can someone please tell me why richdickhead#1's DOG is so important for the entire family of Reganto? Why don't you rename it to Envelop's bitches? Or to Doglovers2020?

Keep your goddamn dead dog irl you ronery crybaby
Have you ever heard of sarcasm?

It's the only dog in the world. Ofc is important for them..they even pet the in real life. Pathetic poneys

Get mental help asap
Nikolas (13:55:14 - 23-06)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 13:28:14 on 23/06:
Achille at 06:01:37 on 23/06:
Anonymous at 05:49:25 on 23/06:
Can someone please tell me why richdickhead#1's DOG is so important for the entire family of Reganto? Why don't you rename it to Envelop's bitches? Or to Doglovers2020?

Keep your goddamn dead dog irl you ronery crybaby
Have you ever heard of sarcasm?

It's the only dog in the world. Ofc is important for them..they even pet the in real life. Pathetic poneys

You go anon and hide over picture of a dog on the internet?

Anonymous (13:28:14 - 23-06)
Link Quote
Achille at 06:01:37 on 23/06:
Anonymous at 05:49:25 on 23/06:
Can someone please tell me why richdickhead#1's DOG is so important for the entire family of Reganto? Why don't you rename it to Envelop's bitches? Or to Doglovers2020?

Keep your goddamn dead dog irl you ronery crybaby
Have you ever heard of sarcasm?

It's the only dog in the world. Ofc is important for them..they even pet the in real life. Pathetic poneys
Annoyemous (12:16:17 - 23-06)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 05:49:25 on 23/06:
Can someone please tell me why richdickhead#1's DOG is so important for the entire family of Reganto? Why don't you rename it to Envelop's bitches? Or to Doglovers2020?

Keep your goddamn dead dog irl you ronery crybaby

Another anon salty Kray?
Anonymous (11:04:53 - 23-06)
Link Quote
You have witnessed Hieme kill Kompis. To auction this witness statement use the following id: 1136
Achille Netherlands (06:01:37 - 23-06)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 05:49:25 on 23/06:
Can someone please tell me why richdickhead#1's DOG is so important for the entire family of Reganto? Why don't you rename it to Envelop's bitches? Or to Doglovers2020?

Keep your goddamn dead dog irl you ronery crybaby
Have you ever heard of sarcasm?
Anonymous (05:49:25 - 23-06)
Link Quote
Can someone please tell me why richdickhead#1's DOG is so important for the entire family of Reganto? Why don't you rename it to Envelop's bitches? Or to Doglovers2020?

Keep your goddamn dead dog irl you ronery crybaby
Anonymous (23:12:06 - 22-06)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 23:10:54 on 22/06:
PENTA SHOOTING REGNATO GG WP ENVELOP

Penta shooted runners from other fams. GG WP NN.
Anonymous (23:10:54 - 22-06)
Link Quote
PENTA SHOOTING REGNATO GG WP ENVELOP
Annoyemous (22:29:54 - 22-06)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 19:20:18 on 22/06:
Who war??

wallet soldier who can afford it
Annoyemous (20:03:29 - 22-06)
Link Quote
ites at 19:36:24 on 22/06:
Annoyemous at 19:26:19 on 22/06:
Anonymous at 19:20:16 on 22/06:
Seems to be a ton of Norwegians playing. We should make a nordic fam. Im probably the only finn playing but there are a few danes and swedes around.

then dont cry when turk come together and be ottoman empire ;)
siege vienna without cannons?

sadadasdsadsadasdfasfasdfaf

Ocarina shut up plz
Anonymous (19:40:15 - 22-06)