» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,664 - Views: 14,063,095 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 352 - Views: 10,960 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,517 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,458 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,141 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,878 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,451 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,965 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,941 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,964 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 615
Total members: 3721
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Comments of Fenrir
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
10:15:33 - 18-07
Anonymous at 09:51:42 on 18/07:
Anonymous at 16:56:05 on 15/07:
Anonymous at 16:31:51 on 15/07:
Anonymous at 16:27:13 on 15/07:
Penta / andranova shooting Batavia

They were gonna shoot reganto but reganto stayed offline. Now they are shooting batavia to make reganto online.

Gambino hired on penta payback is bitch guys !

Fake news, current gambino don never shoots at first wave, always an excuse to be "late" and then complaining he can't find shit (doh) and then shoots a lame RTG acc, or finishes a pre-shot target. Or not shoot in Gambino case.

Naah, Remcotje has always been a solid shooter \o/
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
20:07:44 - 07-03
Anonymous at 16:11:14 on 07/03:
Keep calm and sell dcs 7/24 #Imperium

true story
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
09:40:16 - 28-08
rip jamie lannister
12-08 Poppers
Link
03:10:55 - 15-08
Veggzi at 23:36:09 on 14/08:
Give me a good cake recipe instead of that ass of a statement, plz

Stfu and meet me at Bark thursday 17.00 OT.

And dont make gifs pls
02-08 A Day To Remember!
Link
14:49:10 - 04-08
Bluelabel at 14:38:24 on 04/08:
Anonymous at 14:24:25 on 04/08:
So Fenrir do you regret your decision now? You could have easily taken advantage of this situation.

Wow, actually a good question on OB.

Not at all. I highly doubt 3 of Siberias own bloods would go this far if we hadnt retired. In fact, they declined my advancements very early. Maybe they planned to stab Sib after we inevitably died, but thats only speculation on my part.

Anyways that war was good for the game.

Gl everyone
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link