» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,652 - Views: 13,850,416 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 336 - Views: 10,407 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,434 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,381 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,090 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,316 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,404 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,926 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,855 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,889 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 801
Total members: 3720
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4413d 6h 31m 20s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,652
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Tibz United Kingdom (22:30:23 - 01-11)
Link Quote
EP at 19:40:59 on 01/11:
Tibz at 18:25:03 on 01/11:
Anonymous at 18:03:04 on 01/11:
I see playing Omerta in 2019 has really effected some plebs here..
Maybe they should stop pacting and shoot over in the game, they wont have to have mental breakdowns like Tibz or Ites who got a thread locked.
i didn't post in any forum that got locked you fucking dudd

Yea, you and your people did that ingame amk XD
But for real. Boesmans has some major retardation issues :|
i'll own my shit bro...
can you own blooding a fam that hacks to win ?
JW
Anonymous (19:52:34 - 01-11)
Link Quote
Tibz at 18:25:03 on 01/11:
Anonymous at 18:03:04 on 01/11:
I see playing Omerta in 2019 has really effected some plebs here..
Maybe they should stop pacting and shoot over in the game, they wont have to have mental breakdowns like Tibz or Ites who got a thread locked.
i didn't post in any forum that got locked you fucking dudd

At least retards like this guy are still around helping turkish dupe alliances pay admins tax
He can say whatever he want, fucking dudd xdxd
Anonymous (19:43:45 - 01-11)
Link Quote
Tibz at 18:25:03 on 01/11:
Anonymous at 18:03:04 on 01/11:
I see playing Omerta in 2019 has really effected some plebs here..
Maybe they should stop pacting and shoot over in the game, they wont have to have mental breakdowns like Tibz or Ites who got a thread locked.
i didn't post in any forum that got locked you fucking dudd

I read it as if the post just refered to ites locking a thread, while your still having mental breakdowns here.
Triggered much?
EP United Kingdom (19:40:59 - 01-11)
Link Quote
Tibz at 18:25:03 on 01/11:
Anonymous at 18:03:04 on 01/11:
I see playing Omerta in 2019 has really effected some plebs here..
Maybe they should stop pacting and shoot over in the game, they wont have to have mental breakdowns like Tibz or Ites who got a thread locked.
i didn't post in any forum that got locked you fucking dudd

Yea, you and your people did that ingame amk XD
But for real. Boesmans has some major retardation issues :|
Tibz United Kingdom (18:25:03 - 01-11)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 18:03:04 on 01/11:
I see playing Omerta in 2019 has really effected some plebs here..
Maybe they should stop pacting and shoot over in the game, they wont have to have mental breakdowns like Tibz or Ites who got a thread locked.
i didn't post in any forum that got locked you fucking dudd
#Gravano (18:06:01 - 01-11)
Link Quote
“If it bleeds, we blood it”

“Get ready to get pacted”
Anonymous (18:03:04 - 01-11)
Link Quote
I see playing Omerta in 2019 has really effected some plebs here..
Maybe they should stop pacting and shoot over in the game, they wont have to have mental breakdowns like Tibz or Ites who got a thread locked.
Tibz United Kingdom (17:57:46 - 01-11)
Link Quote
Gravano at 17:34:01 on 01/11:
If you type #Gravano in your profile and another skitzo alliance family name from winterhill alliance, youre more than likely in one of these pact families up. That’ll get you in a straightjacket when admin pull the plug on the game, let’s not miss the point Tibz even though it’s something you missed on your whole life ;(

“If it bleeds, we blood it”

“Get ready to get wasted”
ehem. Glad you got that off your chest...well done!
Glad you know our slogans... back in the day every fam had a slogan... :/
#Gravano (17:54:05 - 01-11)
Link Quote
Tibz at 17:39:38 on 01/11:
Gravano at 17:34:01 on 01/11:
If you type #Gravano in your profile and another skitzo alliance family name from winterhill alliance, youre more than likely in one of these pact families up. That’ll get you in a straightjacket when admin pull the plug on the game, let’s not miss the point Tibz even though it’s something you missed on your whole life ;(

“If it bleeds, we blood it”

“Get ready to get wasted”
ehem. Glad you got that off your chest...well done!
Glad you know our slogans... back in the day every fam had a slogan... :/

“If it bleeds, we blood it”

“Get ready to get pacted”
Tibz United Kingdom (17:39:38 - 01-11)
Link Quote
Gravano at 17:34:01 on 01/11:
If you type #Gravano in your profile and another skitzo alliance family name from winterhill alliance, youre more than likely in one of these pact families up. That’ll get you in a straightjacket when admin pull the plug on the game, let’s not miss the point Tibz even though it’s something you missed on your whole life ;(

“If it bleeds, we blood it”

“Get ready to get wasted”
ehem. Glad you got that off your chest...well done!
Glad you know our slogans... back in the day every fam had a slogan... :/
Gravano (17:34:01 - 01-11)
Link Quote
If you type #Gravano in your profile and another skitzo alliance family name from winterhill alliance, youre more than likely in one of these pact families up. That’ll get you in a straightjacket when admin pull the plug on the game, let’s not miss the point Tibz even though it’s something you missed on your whole life ;(

“If it bleeds, we blood it”

“Get ready to get wasted”
Anonymous (17:28:09 - 01-11)
Link Quote
Tibz at 17:06:59 on 01/11:
Hey YOU guys!!!
Shout out to you obsessives constantly posting bull about Gravano...

- We've not upped in years, yet we keep supporting old friends, via membership or merge fams.

- Our number is around 15, hardly a force to get your nickers in a twist over.

- We've stayed LOYAL , cause the alternative is playing with a bunch of fams whom would kill their mom for a win.

- We don't hack the game or pay huge amounts of money to achieve an advantage.

tldr
Less qq more pew pew
Tibz United Kingdom (17:06:59 - 01-11)
Link Quote
Hey YOU guys!!!
Shout out to you obsessives constantly posting bull about Gravano...

- We've not upped in years, yet we keep supporting old friends, via membership or merge fams.

- Our number is around 15, hardly a force to get your nickers in a twist over.

- We've stayed LOYAL , cause the alternative is playing with a bunch of fams whom would kill their mom for a win.

- We don't hack the game or pay huge amounts of money to achieve an advantage.
Anonymous (14:24:39 - 01-11)
Link Quote
Critycal at 12:30:41 on 01/11:
Wait, Gravano is part of an alliance that contains over 95% of the game? Surprise...

Backstabbing to make up for their faggotry.
Critycal Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Patron (12:30:41 - 01-11)
Link Quote
Wait, Gravano is part of an alliance that contains over 95% of the game? Surprise...
Anonymous (21:16:59 - 31-10)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 20:22:47 on 31/10:
Anonymous at 20:21:25 on 31/10: