» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 47,219 - Views: 3,387,477 - Votes: 73
15-01 Double hijack
Comments: 106 - Views: 2,265 - Votes: 1
15-01 Latitante ↔ Krays
Comments: 25 - Views: 956 - Votes: 1
13-01 Stabfest Vol. 69
Comments: 159 - Views: 6,056 - Votes: 3
11-01 Herres ↔ Latitante
Comments: 7 - Views: 940 - Votes: 0
08-01 War!
Comments: 51 - Views: 2,272 - Votes: 1
06-01 The onslaught continues
Comments: 88 - Views: 3,060 - Votes: 3
05-01 More trouble in NY
Comments: 28 - Views: 2,432 - Votes: 0
05-01 Chainreaction
Comments: 70 - Views: 4,316 - Votes: 0
04-01 Cyka blyat!
Comments: 41 - Views: 1,514 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Mafia News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 183
Total members: 3135
Online: 3 (0.1%)
Members: Mrhc, insomnia, joas
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 2517d 6h 56m 45s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 47,219
Votes: 73 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Mrhc Netherlands (49m 43s ago)
Link Quote
Worst version i’ve played since 2.1
Anonymous (2h 23m 12s ago)