» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,648 - Views: 13,747,972 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 330 - Views: 10,140 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,369 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,349 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,069 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 11,970 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,375 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,901 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,795 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,859 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 352
Total members: 3719
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
12-07 Whistling on a Sunday!
Author: Hyobanshi
Last updated: 1344d 0h 55m 35s ago by ReBorN
Comments: 34
Votes: 0 (0 average)
Version: 5.24
Involved families: Gambino, Mirage, Interini, Penta
article
Interini being shot; supposedly by Gambino.

A bit later it seems Mirage started shooting Penta.

Got any actual information? Sent me a message here or ingame (Bocchus).
statistics
War started on: 12:34:03 12-07-2020 War ended on: 18:13:03 13-07-2020
Bullet difference: -7,750,789 War duration: 1d 5h 39m
Money difference: -$870,582,655 Players died: 154

deaths
Dead Families:
[Mirage] Family down on 19:28 12-07
[Interini] Family down on 15:25 12-07
Deaths per family:
Sw As LC Ch Br CD GF Points
Interini | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 4 | brug: 9 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 149
Mirage | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 27 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 351
Penta | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 4 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 52
Total | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 4 | brug: 40 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 552
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (03:46:06 - 13-07)
Link Quote
Solstice at 18:15:33 on 12/07:
Anonymous at 18:13:13 on 12/07:
Anonymous at 15:05:23 on 12/07:
Anonymous at 14:29:30 on 12/07:
Anonymous at 14:25:32 on 12/07:
it's crazy how none of the families wanted to team-up and all do this separate hopeless actions against the penta-LD-andronova pact. If all who tried combined their attacks they would have been wiped out, but no lets all just die individually...

Since this is the 1 fam stand version every fam wanna save their asses. This version already over at imp lusa vs 8 pact fams war cuz of dutch account hugger fams this can be a win version for any of them.

Well Imp and Lusa made a strange move in shooting Reganto (or at least thats what I was told when shooting Lusa) and that didnt make sense to me at all.. I don't know all the backstory as I'm not a top, but that war really fucked up the version tbh

Reganto already was their dog i think so it doesnt matter.

I reckoned spot the turk was gonna be a fun game, but you're all making it to easy.

Reganto had already hired on Lusa & Imperium. So they thought they might aswell go on the offence and kill some accounts before dying. Not a strange move at all.

Anonymous (00:37:51 - 13-07)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 15:42:54 on 12/07:
Anonymous at 15:40:30 on 12/07: