» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,652 - Views: 13,849,853 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 336 - Views: 10,407 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,434 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,379 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,090 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,316 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,404 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,926 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,855 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,889 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 697
Total members: 3720
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
13-12 Battle for the Iron Throne
Author: Smurfje
Last updated: 2268d 7h 58m 24s ago by Redspeert
Comments: 264
Votes: 4 (4.3 average)
Version: 5.2
Involved families: Albireo, Azeroth, Colossal, Difference, Differences, Omega, Salvatrucha, Savagery, Scordisci, Steamroller, Viddani, Infezione, Krays, Mit, Motisi, Pentagram, Pentahouse, Summerhill, Winterhill, Bertone, Hidden
article
As per usual an early chief war opens version 5.2 of Omerta.

The North Side had some serious numbers of and were going for the Iron Throne. They even threw in a frozen dragon!!

Some fams gathered their strength and decided to defend Kings Landing.
Colossal and Steamroller marched north and opened fire on Winterhill and Summerhill.

Later more families joined the attacking side:
Salvatrucha, Azeroth, Savagery, Difference/Differences, Omega/Scordisci, Albireo.

The North Side counters with the Army of the Dead:
Krays ↔ Azeroth
MIT + Infezione ↔ Steamroller
Pentagram/Pentahouse + Motisi ↔ Colossal

Brr winter is cold... And where the f*ck is Arya ?

It seems some things are more important than the big fight for the Iron Throne.
Siberians are shooting Aeterna, from either Bertone or random fams they were ranking in.
Bertone ↔ Hidden
statistics
War started on: 15:54:06 13-12-2017 War ended on: 10:58:03 15-12-2017
Bullet difference: -20,030,262 War duration: 1d 19h 3m
Money difference: -$1,108,942,313 Players died: 287

deaths
Dead Families:
[Colossal] Family down on 20:44 14-12
[Steamroller] Family down on 17:45 14-12
[Omega] Family down on 17:09 14-12
[Differences] Family down on 05:45 14-12
[Azeroth] Family down on 03:41 14-12
[Difference] Family down on 02:54 14-12
[Savagery] Family down on 00:17 14-12
[Bertone] Family down on 22:27 13-12
Deaths per family:
Sw As LC Ch Br CD GF Points
Albireo | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 7 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 56
Azeroth | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 5 | chief: 14 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 141
Bertone | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 5 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 40
Colossal | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 4 | chief: 24 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 212
Difference | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 2 | chief: 19 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 162
Differences | swin: 2 | assa: 3 | lc: 4 | chief: 5 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 74
Hidden | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 5 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 40
Infezione | swin: 1 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 5 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 42
Krays | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 2 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 21
Mit | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 4 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 32
Motisi | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 8
Omega | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 19 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 152
Pentagram | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 3 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 24
Pentahouse | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 8
Salvatrucha | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 8
Savagery | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 9 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 77
Scordisci | swin: 1 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 5 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 42
Steamroller | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 6 | chief: 29 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 262
Summerhill | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 9 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 72
Viddani | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 2 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 16
Winterhill | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 7 | chief: 35 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 315
Total | swin: 4 | assa: 4 | lc: 30 | chief: 204 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 1,804
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (16:14:38 - 17-12)
Link Quote
Battalgazi at 12:54:14 on 17/12:
Marazzino is the best!!!
last time you got close to winning you got humiliated after failed stab attempts.. now go back to retirement
Anonymous (13:00:23 - 17-12)
Link Quote
Battalgazi at 12:54:14 on 17/12:
Marazzino is the best!!!
idd its best at stabbing, selling people out, dishonored gameplay, cheating.
Anonymous (12:56:12 - 17-12)
Link Quote
Battalgazi at 12:54:14 on 17/12:
Marazzino is the best!!!
fuck off traitor
Battalgazi Turkey (12:54:14 - 17-12)
Link Quote
Marazzino is the best!!!
Anonymous (12:30:41 - 17-12)
Link Quote
Motisi And Pentagram = 1 says motisi's fampage. i doubt motisi + pentagram would make a proper 1 fam :D
ikinizi toplasan bi sik olmaz sizden
Anonymous (10:55:20 - 17-12)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 09:01:41 on 17/12:
Anonymous at 06:55:07 on 17/12:
dark at 22:23:54 on 16/12:
Anonymous at 10:58:14 on 16/12:
dark at 07:37:34 on 16/12:
Well in few years everything changed almost. Game has changed. (lil bit milestones, villa shits.)
Admins have changed.
People has changed.
Fam names changed.
One and only thing is never changed that is Crying Solstice.... I love to see that drama queen around. Be here Solstice. I am big fan of u. Will continue to watch you amk. I am curious how long it will take.

Despot amk u. Dont try to convert Turkish phrase to English. I was doing it as well.
But if you still want to do it. Instead of phrases that tell em "fuck ur streets" or "fuck your adjective."
They were more fun.

Db. Still Despit alive. U guys cant even kill an account? Do you?

Despot cried 2 and thats why he was revive by admins ... pathetic but not or the first time otherwise he wouldnt be where he is now.
Btw congratulations for making 1 of the biggest or even the biggest pact as far as i remember (as % of players base). U guys cant even play without this huge support? Do you?

Dude i am not even playing. Besides that :D who the fuck you are? 3. You are new it seems because u do not know most of time we were against the odds. 4. If you got any questions about anarchy i would answer but since we are not up i do not even care what you think about the pact winterhill did. 5. If you be a good boi Santa will give you that power to make a pact which you jealous about them at the moment.

Playing since 2.3 and meanwhile played and worked woth few of winterhill tops so i know a bit. Dont act like everyone else besides winterhill fags doesnt know a shit etc. Also who care about past, im talking about present version which is a joke . Afterall fams like motisi penta and gravano crew are the biggest joke here since they cant play on they own . I get used to fact that some fams like difference and few more cant play on they own and need to have a master who show the direction and give orders....so.dear puppets of omerta how it feels to be a prostitute?

Gravano isn’t a joke, the prince of darkness appears as the friendly child on the corner trying to be everyone’s friend, like a fake fucking clown, look what sammy gravano did to the crime world real life, I can respect gravanos for this gameplay complete command super fast version ending, they did this when there was more people playing and there pact play was more compatible because of it. Can’t break nostalgic ties, Im drunk and its 4am why do I story tell here no ideas. Ps: the more siberia gets teased here the more likely they are gonna make things worse on enemies ingame to much spite from tops here, these are very relentless people, i know these kind of peoples, they make lego minifigures of them to, scary ones

Tibz its just me Mcgee, was it Tibz i was talking to in recent times it wasnt So that was in oc, hey they unbanned me here, am I right? Wrong? Should I call The Donald? Make another hill to close the version and make the brokeback mountain range? Merry christmas * stops by for egg nog
-ed
shut up clown
Anonymous (09:01:41 - 17-12)
Link Quote
[...]

Anonymous (06:55:07 - 17-12)
Link Quote
[...]

Anonymous (06:08:14 - 17-12)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 02:01:04 on 17/12:
A lot of people start come back around. I am curious if people will grow some balls and start really playing the game.

Pacts like this one are ridiculous.. The version is over after 1 war... are admins ever going to give stars to the winners :')

I've won versions and have lost a lot more but I wonder how people agree to participate in it. You are kicking a dead dog(Omerta). If you make another round like this omerta game could be as dead as it can be.

Giddiness

I know a fag in Krays who just talks to walls and smells. They said he once escorted troubled sith from their home planets to the jedi council. Before he came sith himself ....
He hates as1 play but understands the relentless beef from notorious gangland squads, he is willing to take both giants down with dragon glass, machetes, AR15's, molotovs, Roger Rabbit 'Dip' for ponies... this nigga don't give a fuck. Last I heard about the fag, he had no friends and could only manage to hijack an as1 family due to the horrendous shitplay of v5.0. But until then he's faggin it out in Krays until someone summons him and maybe some even more powerful omerta gremlins...highly unlikely though he could never rank fast enough. And obviously regressed in social skills via irc as well...
(Secret message to ewoks)

Best I got! -Ed
Kapow Greenland Patron (05:26:49 - 17-12)
Link Quote
Minitops mini mini mini minitops wish death 'pon me..
inf` Netherlands (03:15:58 - 17-12)
Link Quote
Didnt you ceasefire your ass out of the war within the hour tho?

Or tell your members it was 'rushed' yet you had a day in advance to plan or join in
Anonymous (02:01:04 - 17-12)
Link Quote
A lot of people start come back around. I am curious if people will grow some balls and start really playing the game.

Pacts like this one are ridiculous.. The version is over after 1 war... are admins ever going to give stars to the winners :')

I've won versions and have lost a lot more but I wonder how people agree to participate in it. You are kicking a dead dog(Omerta). If you make another round like this omerta game could be as dead as it can be.

Giddiness
Tibz United Kingdom (22:55:43 - 16-12)
Link Quote
dark at 22:24:43 on 16/12:
Tibz at 17:45:37 on 16/12:
Soph at 14:41:43 on 16/12:
Nice pact breh
What Soph said... <3

Amk both of u... You should kill winterhill already. Thats why i paid you Tibzie -.- and we want Vindicta! around
Darkie mi old kanka <3
I'm not sure how i feel about this new look of yours... the lazylogin thing had great sex appeal - to me atleast...

The big sell is in the works, don't you worry amk, emo tuncy won't know what's hit him !

On a serious note, i'm glad to have been your enemy and your lap dog - whilst at the same time keeping things respectfull !

HAPPY RETIREMENT

Love you loooooong time <3

P.S fucking cheating ipne 3% on time, what was you thinking ?!!!

Paus Holy See (Vatican City State) (22:42:23 - 16-12)
Link Quote
dark at 22:24:43 on 16/12:
Tibz at 17:45:37 on 16/12:
Soph at 14:41:43 on 16/12:
Nice pact breh
What Soph said... <3

Amk both of u... You should kill winterhill already. Thats why i paid you Tibzie -.- and we want Vindicta! around
DARK!
Critycal Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Patron (22:33:39 - 16-12)
Link Quote
hi dark
dark Ireland (22:24:43 - 16-12)
Link Quote
Tibz at 17:45:37 on 16/12:
Soph at 14:41:43 on 16/12:
Nice pact breh
What Soph said... <3

Amk both of u... You should kill winterhill already. Thats why i paid you Tibzie -.- and we want Vindicta! around
dark Ireland (22:23:54 - 16-12)
Link Quote
[...]

Tibz United Kingdom (17:45:37 - 16-12)
Link Quote