» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,669 - Views: 14,093,374 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 362 - Views: 11,114 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,560 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,496 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,186 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,074 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,480 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,993 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,984 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,997 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 504
Total members: 3722
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
15-05 Payback
Author: Redspeert
Last updated: 3638d 9h 28m 27s ago by mmm
Comments: 58
Votes: 0 (0 average)
Version: 4.6
Involved families: Peakys, Semperfideli , Pwnage, Templari, Templars
article
During the "Start the pwning" war Peakys jumped in to save their blood Pwnage, but Pwnage made a quick peace with the fams shooting them, and let Peakys take alot of heat from the shooters.

Three days later Peakys and Semperfideli decided that it was time for Pwnage to pay for their treachery.

Templari came to Pwnage's rescue and started shooting Peakys.

Semperfideli is aiding their blood Peakys and is also shooting at Pwnage.
statistics
War started on: 20:40:04 15-05-2014 War ended on: 20:40:04 16-05-2014
Bullet difference: -14,479,098 War duration: 1d 0h 0m
Money difference: -$876,023,184 Players died: 178

deaths
Dead Families:
[Peakys] Family down on 05:43 16-05
[Semperfideli] Family down on 02:44 16-05
Deaths per family:
Sw As LC Ch Br CD GF Points
Peakys | swin: 2 | assa: 1 | lc: 2 | chief: 6 | brug: 29 | cd: 1 | gf: 1 | points: 498
Pwnage | swin: 1 | assa: 4 | lc: 6 | chief: 6 | brug: 9 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 216
Templari | swin: 1 | assa: 1 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 19
Templars | swin: 2 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 23
Semperfideli | swin: | assa: 1 | lc: | chief: 2 | brug: 7 | cd: | gf: | points: 110
Total | swin: 6 | assa: 7 | lc: 9 | chief: 14 | brug: 47 | cd: 1 | gf: 1 | points: 866
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Me (22:40:34 - 15-05)
Link Quote
Godfatti at 22:35:51 on 15/05:
Non-shooting agreements for the fucking win! Fuck you Templari,Pwnage,Nazdrovia,Templars. Well played Righelli must be nice to win a maffia game with non-shooting agreements.
I don't understand what is your problem. if this is a winning recipe, so be it. either follow it or find a better one. if the game play doesn't suit you, change game. or will you miss the lackeys?
Godfatti Netherlands (22:35:51 - 15-05)
Link Quote
Non-shooting agreements for the fucking win! Fuck you Templari,Pwnage,Nazdrovia,Templars. Well played Righelli must be nice to win a maffia game with non-shooting agreements.
Anonymous (22:34:22 - 15-05)
Link Quote
lol at 22:17:31 on 15/05:
Anonymous at 21:44:09 on 15/05:
i just have bought popcorns.. be ready to watch the big war..

Peakys shoot ---> Pwnage
Nazd/Efeler/Samyo backup on --> Templari-Templars

Templari-Templars hired on Nazd/Efeler/Samyo and they will start shooting 22:15OT

go buy some popcorns :)

it will be righelli who will shoot nazdrovia samyo efeler and win the version with templari

nah , templari will shoot righ and will finish the vers..
Anonymous (22:26:07 - 15-05)
Link Quote
why Aristocrats are waiting?
lol (22:17:31 - 15-05)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 21:44:09 on 15/05:
i just have bought popcorns.. be ready to watch the big war..

Peakys shoot ---> Pwnage
Nazd/Efeler/Samyo backup on --> Templari-Templars

Templari-Templars hired on Nazd/Efeler/Samyo and they will start shooting 22:15OT

go buy some popcorns :)

it will be righelli who will shoot nazdrovia samyo efeler and win the version with templari
lol (22:15:13 - 15-05)
Link Quote

Three days later Peakys and Semperfideli decided that it was time for Pwnage to pay for their treachery.

Templari came to Pwnage's rescue and started shooting Peakys.

Semperfideli is aiding their blood Peakys and is also shooting at Pwnage.

and righelli won the version eating popcorns ... if this game want to survive we have to stop to make bloods with whole server
Anonymous (22:07:09 - 15-05)
Link Quote
Mercenary are shoting to Templars.
Anonymous (22:05:09 - 15-05)
Link Quote
Jones 15-05-2014 21:59:25 Bruglione Mercenary
Stephan 15-05-2014 21:57:16 Bruglione Mercenary

add mercenary
Anonymous (22:00:34 - 15-05)
Link Quote
Templari are such pussies. Can we not enjoy a 1v1 war without the biggest pussy fam coming in and making it one-sided.

Hugs!
Templari Tops
Anonymous (21:52:36 - 15-05)
Link Quote