» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 52,489 - Views: 5,916,172 - Votes: 80
27-10 Unfinished business
Comments: 19 - Views: 810 - Votes: 0
25-10 Another day, another war
Comments: 114 - Views: 4,073 - Votes: 0
22-10 Lads, its a war
Comments: 94 - Views: 4,681 - Votes: 0
19-10 Batavia → IBM
Comments: 15 - Views: 1,058 - Votes: 0
17-10 Let's get ready to rumbleee!!!
Comments: 216 - Views: 9,995 - Votes: 0
Article is Locked!
13-10 You can run, but you can't hide!
Comments: 46 - Views: 1,638 - Votes: 0
03-10 The Detroit War
Comments: 218 - Views: 8,961 - Votes: 0
01-10 First fams!
Comments: 42 - Views: 1,681 - Votes: 0
23-09 Round 25 begins
Comments: 31 - Views: 1,307 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Mafia News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 210
Total members: 3445
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Profile

mmm
Link
Registered: 11:28:21 on 19-04-2011 (3479d 14h 30m 9s ago)
Role:
Member
Last activity: 18:37:21 on 11-03-2018 (961d 7h 21m 9s ago)
Country: Netherlands Netherlands
Comment count: 647 (0.19 per day)
Quotes added: 0
Credits: 10.00
Placed bets: 17 (8 won / 9 lost / 0 pending)
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
13:52:05 - 26-12
so any more wars happening this version? Or is everybody friendly of the fams still standing?
13-12 Battle for the Iron Throne
Link
18:23:29 - 15-12