» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,652 - Views: 13,862,270 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 336 - Views: 10,466 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,438 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,383 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,092 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,335 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,406 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,927 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,860 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,891 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 730
Total members: 3720
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
14-01 Escape from Alcatraz
Author: Redspeert
Last updated: Never
Comments: 56
Votes: 0 (0 average)
Version: 4.5
article
This night we saw a major change to the game. From now on you will only gain rankprogress from busting if you have under 500 booze/narc attempts.
statements
Hello community,

We were all aware of the problems related to Jail abuse and we wanted to act into it without punishing the ones that really like to bust.
We've made a decision and at the moment:

- Jail bustouts will keep giving you RP ONLY if you have less than 500 booze/narcs attempts

With this decision, busters can keep being busters while having background lackeys and do full time buster is no longer possible.

Keeping in mind, that bustouts do make your account stronger in many other situations, but you will no longer win rank from it.

This decision has immediate effect and therefore it also applies to all bustouts of the past, the users with more than 500 Booze/Narcs attempts have lost all their rankpoints given by bustouts.

We think it is a fair solution and it keeps the game going on without any hard punishment.

Hope you enjoy, there are more changes to come within this week!
We are working on game balance and adapting city maps and kill skill.

o/

----

THIS ACTION WILL NOT BE REMOVED/CONSIDERED, please avoid spamming e-mail or #help.

It's a major good and the real abusers were expecting it.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
karmi Turkey (09:58:16 - 15-01)
Link Quote
stop whining and move on please...

you guys sound like the world has came to an end.

wtf is busting anyways? did you used to be in love with bo's in past 10 years?

many people found a way to abuse it, like they abuse almost everything, so its changed back to the old times..

btw busting doesnt give rp anymore but still improves your account strength.. but NO.. the guys quit busting now cus it doesnt give sweet RP's anymore.. everything is RP.. cus everyone are n1 rankers of their families!

you still dont see any assassins, and Hulk promoted to assassin 2 days ago.. this was only because he was busting, and if he didnt get killed by a noob, now he was gonna get demoted to mobster.. did you know that?

just keep ranking and try to have fun... if you dont have fun, simply just retire...
shell (08:52:29 - 15-01)
Link Quote
Better late than never.
Good news
Anonymous (07:30:05 - 15-01)
Link Quote
bunch of whiners at 23:26:52 on 14/01:
Anonymous at 21:02:01 on 14/01:
paypal dispute every dc bought... they changed conditions on witch a lot of players bought their product. if it was like this ppl wouldnt bought half the dc's...

it's called a donation code. the important word here is "donation"

-> A donation is a gift given by physical or legal persons, typically for charitable purposes and/or to benefit a cause. A donation may take various forms, including cash offering, services, new or used goods including clothing, toys, food, and vehicles. It also may consist of emergency, relief or humanitarian aid items, development aid support, and can also relate to medical care needs as i.e. blood or organs for transplant. Charitable gifts of goods or services are also called gifts in kind.

it's a not a product, omerta gives u credits for it, but they dont have too.

but in all european contries it requires a written permission from the police to run a donation. And from the knowledge we have about admins. Do you think they have that permit? I for one seriously doubt that. If not then in the eyes of the law is a product and not a donation, nomather what barafranca call it.
Aart (07:13:48 - 15-01)
Link Quote
bANJO at 06:56:29 on 15/01:
Anonymous at 06:01:04 on 15/01: