» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,707 - Views: 14,283,222 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 385 - Views: 11,957 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,777 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,593 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,248 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,915 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,563 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,066 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,213 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,137 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 594
Total members: 3726
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Comments of Smul
18-01 Doping in Omerta?!
Link
15:41:42 - 18-01
PannaJunk at 15:39:22 on 18/01:
Smul at 15:35:03 on 18/01:
PannaJunk at 15:32:59 on 18/01:
Well Smul you yourself also never died in the big DIG IT versions, what about that ?

Different KA :) Rob saved my ass twice.

It's funny how you are trying to drag other people down with you.

You can think whatever you want about my Pepino account, but it was legit. I've always been legit.

Messina tops are legit to, why do you drag them in this news topic ?

Why are you attacking me personally? Frustrated much? Have you seen who wrote this article. My only comment I made in this topic was actually Pro-Messina.
18-01 Doping in Omerta?!
Link
15:35:03 - 18-01
PannaJunk at 15:32:59 on 18/01:
Well Smul you yourself also never died in the big DIG IT versions, what about that ?

Different KA :) Rob saved my ass twice.

It's funny how you are trying to drag other people down with you.

You can think whatever you want about my Pepino account, but it was legit. I've always been legit.
18-01 Doping in Omerta?!
Link
15:29:46 - 18-01
Veronica at 15:25:31 on 18/01:
sbanks at 15:23:25 on 18/01:
PannaJunk at 15:21:47 on 18/01:
We saw a lot of Messina got hitlisted a few days ago, and i think this also went this way.

Explain yourself please ? You think we did it to ourself ? And liked it to be shot alot of times ?

i think someone hitlisted Messina by using that bug, an opponent

i dont think so tbh.

" In the early morning hours, Latigo's Don Sa gets hitlisted by a member of the downed Ataraxia, Raymonde, for a billion dollars. "

thats from an article last version. this version the hitlister was aswell a ataraxia :)

It's rather easily proven if that's bug abuse or legit. If you know the exact time all those peeps were hitlisted, and then crossreference it with the OBN DB (or logs from #Beyond.info from that time). If the amount of money reduced from the game isn't nearly as much as all the hitlistings combined = abuse.
18-01 Doping in Omerta?!
Link
15:24:27 - 18-01
PannaJunk at 15:21:47 on 18/01:
We saw a lot of Messina got hitlisted a few days ago, and i think this also went this way.

Explain yourself please ? You think we did it to ourself ? And liked it to be shot alot of times ?

He means that you were hitlisted in this fashion. Sbanks' English is horrible. :(
17-01 To shoot or not to shoot
Link
13:59:11 - 18-01
Sollid at 13:55:36 on 18/01:
Smul at 13:53:39 on 18/01:
This site became IM? Or Facebook? O_O

We have a message service nowadays, so we don't have to read the personal bullshit. ;D

You do? Cool! Didn't knew that, then it really seems like facebook!
But isn't every message personal? Since a person is writing something it's already personal!
Wanna add me on FB btw? Sollid2938 can be your new buddy!

You know damn well what I mean with Personal. Unless your English comprehesion is even worse than I expected.

Sadly for you, I don't have facebook, sorry pal.
17-01 To shoot or not to shoot
Link
13:53:39 - 18-01
This site became IM? Or Facebook? O_O

We have a message service nowadays, so we don't have to read the personal bullshit. ;D
17-01 To shoot or not to shoot
Link
00:28:22 - 18-01
Anonymous at 23:35:26 on 17/01: