» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,652 - Views: 13,849,171 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 336 - Views: 10,407 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,431 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,372 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,089 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,308 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,399 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,924 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,855 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,889 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 525
Total members: 3720
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
22-06 Red Army in Trouble
Author: MurderInc
Last updated: 3347d 21h 14m 28s ago by Redspeert
Comments: 42
Votes: 0 (0 average)
Version: 4.6.1
Involved families: Aristocrats, Jannisary, Lusa, Milieu, Salvato, Audeamus, Bratva, Nazdrovia, Souza, Semitics
article
Nazdrovia+ is getting shot by Lusa, Aristocrats, Milieu and Salvato

After 3 hours Audeamus starts to shoot Lusa. Lusa shot Audeamus blood Templari in a previous war, so they decided to avenge them while Lusa is busy shooting Nazdrovia+.

Jannisary, Aristocrats and Salvato return fire on Audeamus.

Semitics joined the counter on Audeamus.
Semitics also shot Souza for no reason, rumor has it Semitics owed Souza bloodmoney but weren't planning to pay.
statements
VincentG (Top Aristocrats): Contrary to the beliefs of Nazdrovian tops, having a discussion at the beginning of the version expressing our interests and threats at the time, is not forming a "non-shoot" agreement. Some people should remember this is a shooting RPG... not real life :') So while Yama may question my "honor".. I question his I.Q. This war was not against Nazdrovia, it was against boredom.
statistics
War started on: 18:01:29 22-06-2014 War ended on: 08:23:08 23-06-2014
Bullet difference: -48,104,129 War duration: 14h 21m
Money difference: -$2,281,636,634 Players died: 276

deaths
Dead Families:
[Bratva] Family down on 08:20 23-06
[Audeamus] Family down on 05:37 23-06
[Souza] Family down on 00:49 23-06
[Nazdrovia] Family down on 19:31 22-06
Deaths per family:
Sw As LC Ch Br CD GF Points
Aristocrats | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 3 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 39
Audeamus | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 5 | chief: 9 | brug: 21 | cd: 3 | gf: 2 | points: 503
Bratva | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 6 | chief: 4 | brug: 24 | cd: 3 | gf: 0 | points: 438
Jannisary | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 9
Lusa | swin: 1 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 2 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 36
Milieu | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 0 | brug: 2 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 31
Nazdrovia | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 9 | brug: 43 | cd: 5 | gf: 1 | points: 775
Salvato | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 13
Semitics | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 13
Souza | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 7 | brug: 5 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 126
Total | swin: 1 | assa: 0 | lc: 14 | chief: 31 | brug: 102 | cd: 11 | gf: 3 | points: 1,983
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (14:03:37 - 23-06)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 12:22:41 on 23/06:
Semitics countered back on Souza and Audeamus.

Semitics best ever joke fam, they blooded nazdrovia and shoot to help blood attackers
Agreed, Semitics are the lamest fam to ever play omerta. They blooded Nazdrovia, then when Samyo (who are known to be close to Nazd started in Vegas), they shot them. And later the same day, when Nazdrovia was being shot, they sided with Aristocrats, Lusa, Jannisary and Milieu, all of whom are NOT their bloods, and shot against Nazdrovia, instead of helping them.

That's Godownz for you, or shall I call him, Dogownz, who's Lusa's dog or puppy apparently. Doing their bidding without even being bloods with them.

What a joke.
Anonymous (12:34:15 - 23-06)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 12:22:41 on 23/06:
Semitics countered back on Souza and Audeamus.

Semitics best ever joke fam, they blooded nazdrovia and shoot to help blood attackers

"Souza also countered on Lusa."<-- did not happen

Souza was shot from no where for no reason
Anonymous (12:22:41 - 23-06)
Link Quote
Semitics countered back on Souza and Audeamus.

Semitics best ever joke fam, they blooded nazdrovia and shoot to help blood attackers
maxious (10:58:27 - 23-06)
Link Quote
Portugal and football ? Grig you Just lost me bro xD ...
Portugal cant compete with the dutch. Never :p
iYattara (10:51:01 - 23-06)
Link Quote
after got akill ur whole fam talkin without shame, mass blooding calling boredness, instead of defending ur blood, ppl are shooting against them.. this game is so strange nowadays
yamafk (06:52:05 - 23-06)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 05:51:27 on 23/06:
yama mofo.. bring chakall and the old nazdrovia back!
yamafk at 05:47:59 on 23/06:
dear vincent, i question your honor as a top, not as a man. Iq is personal thingy but honor is part of game.
I just got that you are not in charge there :((.. Fake top you are!!.
Your words has no value for me. I know this is just a game and i played long long time, i dont care to die also, we got backstabed worser than this tons of time.
But we showed ppl how to play for your bloods, and our bloods remind us how it works.
We showed to stand alone and take a role, you showed how pussies become a pact to stand..
I just do not like people like you, anywayz its enough to talk about a dead game

well i just came back for this round, and wont play anymore. Rules changed alot but pact shit still exist :) Why powerhouses blood eachother i never ever get it? if this is a game why dont you shoot eachother too? Wheres fun then? The problem is that, shooting dying is not a problem. It happens its normal. But those pussies fckd up the game.. If ppl dont combine and kill em you will lose
Anonymous (06:12:11 - 23-06)
Link Quote
"This war was not against Nazdrovia, it was against boredom."

Few words to that aristocrats top

If u have that kinda pact u bored a lot.

This game returned this "Big fams lets be all blood and shoot small fams.This is easier for u."

If u don't wanna get bored idiot, u may try to stop those kinda pacts and may be try to shoot another strong fams.

Idiotic game with full of idiots.

So i wont come back again gl with ur big pacts and boredom.

Anonymous (06:03:36 - 23-06)
Link Quote
Please don't even worse
Anonymous (05:51:27 - 23-06)
Link Quote
yama mofo.. bring chakall and the old nazdrovia back!
yamafk at 05:47:59 on 23/06:
dear vincent, i question your honor as a top, not as a man. Iq is personal thingy but honor is part of game.
I just got that you are not in charge there :((.. Fake top you are!!.
Your words has no value for me. I know this is just a game and i played long long time, i dont care to die also, we got backstabed worser than this tons of time.
But we showed ppl how to play for your bloods, and our bloods remind us how it works.
We showed to stand alone and take a role, you showed how pussies become a pact to stand..
I just do not like people like you, anywayz its enough to talk about a dead game
yamafk (05:47:59 - 23-06)
Link Quote
dear vincent, i question your honor as a top, not as a man. Iq is personal thingy but honor is part of game.
I just got that you are not in charge there :((.. Fake top you are!!.
Your words has no value for me. I know this is just a game and i played long long time, i dont care to die also, we got backstabed worser than this tons of time.
But we showed ppl how to play for your bloods, and our bloods remind us how it works.
We showed to stand alone and take a role, you showed how pussies become a pact to stand..
I just do not like people like you, anywayz its enough to talk about a dead game
Roting (02:02:05 - 23-06)
Link Quote
Who from Lusa is on sh? lolol
Anonymous (01:57:59 - 23-06)
Link Quote
portufail will not break gremany, so you should just go to your SH and get the crying out of your system right away.
Zina Netherlands (23:35:12 - 22-06)
Link Quote
Aart at 23:08:07 on 22/06:
Grigoriy at 22:17:50 on 22/06:
Aart at 22:03:43 on 22/06:
Grigoriy at 21:59:02 on 22/06:
"After 3 hours Audeamus started their counter at Lusa.
[23:22:14] <~Stella> lusa shoot our blood templari"

So, when will counter start?
I want to watch Portugal!
Ty.

Np grig, hopefully this will be portugals last meaningful game so you can focus here ;(

Nah, we still have the final to play against Deutschland.
haha you're just waiting on the following message with that thought:
From: sbanks
Subject: You lost a bet
haha :p
Aart (23:08:07 - 22-06)
Link Quote

From: sbanks
Grigoriy Portugal (22:17:50 - 22-06)
Link Quote
Aart at 22:03:43 on 22/06:
Grigoriy at 21:59:02 on 22/06:
"After 3 hours Audeamus started their counter at Lusa.
[23:22:14] <~Stella> lusa shoot our blood templari"

So, when will counter start?
I want to watch Portugal!
Ty.

Np grig, hopefully this will be portugals last meaningful game so you can focus here ;(

Nah, we still have the final to play against Deutschland.
Stella Seychelles (22:08:36 - 22-06)
Link Quote
MurderInc at 22:07:17 on 22/06:
Stella at 21:57:17 on 22/06:
Also MurderInc iYattara demands we get different topic!
Happy with this one? :3
No i stll want completely different one :P
MurderInc Austria (22:07:17 - 22-06)
Link Quote
Stella at 21:57:17 on 22/06:
Also MurderInc iYattara demands we get different topic!
Happy with this one? :3
Aart (22:03:43 - 22-06)
Link Quote
Grigoriy at 21:59:02 on 22/06:
"After 3 hours Audeamus started their counter at Lusa.
[23:22:14] <~Stella> lusa shoot our blood templari"

So, when will counter start?
I want to watch Portugal!
Ty.

Np grig, hopefully this will be portugals last meaningful game so you can focus here ;(
SayWhoOt Portugal (21:59:42 - 22-06)
Link Quote
Hahayes counter op
Grigoriy Portugal (21:59:02 - 22-06)