» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,652 - Views: 13,860,377 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 336 - Views: 10,463 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,438 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,383 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,090 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,318 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,404 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,927 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,857 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,890 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 802
Total members: 3720
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
25-12 Ho ho ho!
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 3663d 12h 48m 56s ago by MurderInc
Comments: 95
Votes: 2 (5 average)
Version: 4.4.1
Involved families: Alcatraz, Faffie, Santa Claus, Savagery, Aeterna, Andalusia, Lusa, Hattrickelli, Innovation
article
There is nothing like a merry christmas in the mafia world! Some people are unwrapping their presents, having a big fancy christmas dinner and others are giving away presents in the form of lead.

Andalusia is being shot at by Faffie, Savagery and Alcatraz.

Update #1: Aeterna & Lusa enter the playing field and is giving presents to Savagery

Update #2 Hattrickelli & Innovation also recieved a visit from Santa Claus
statements
statistics
War started on: 18:59:02 25-12-2013 War ended on: 11:30:01 26-12-2013
Bullet difference: -8,930,662 War duration: 16h 30m
Money difference: -$429,915,423 Players died: 125

deaths
Dead Families:
[Hattrickelli] Family down on 11:22 26-12
[Andalusia] Family down on 10:15 26-12
[Savagery] Family down on 02:50 26-12
[Innovation] Family down on 02:40 26-12
Deaths per family:
Sw As LC Ch Br CD GF Points
Aeterna | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 0 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 5
Andalusia | swin: 1 | assa: 3 | lc: 19 | chief: 4 | brug: 16 | cd: 1 | gf: 0 | points: 368
Faffie | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 0 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 6
Hattrickelli | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 1 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 26
Innovation | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 0 | brug: 2 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 31
Lusa | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 13
Savagery | swin: 2 | assa: 4 | lc: 10 | chief: 10 | brug: 23 | cd: 1 | gf: 1 | points: 500
Total | swin: 3 | assa: 7 | lc: 33 | chief: 15 | brug: 43 | cd: 2 | gf: 1 | points: 949
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (02:38:39 - 25-12)
Link Quote
respect.
art Germany (19:36:45 - 27-12)
Link Quote
Veggzi at 19:01:40 on 27/12:
Anonymous at 21:22:51 on 26/12:
look at savagery ingame profile. its nightwolf. it seems he found his ws. it seems shooter was ariella so faffie shot savagery?

Nope.

its not the same guy. And the ws is fake.
Veggzi Norway (19:01:40 - 27-12)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 21:22:51 on 26/12:
look at savagery ingame profile. its nightwolf. it seems he found his ws. it seems shooter was ariella so faffie shot savagery?

Nope.
sikkok Netherlands (13:18:23 - 27-12)
Link Quote