» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,685 - Views: 14,165,673 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 376 - Views: 11,499 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,708 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,553 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,225 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,458 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,527 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,030 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,121 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,099 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 566
Total members: 3724
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
22-09 Nazdrovia ↔ DIG
Author: Rix
Last updated: 4607d 8h 3m 31s ago by Rix
Comments: 460
Votes: 0 (0 average)
Version: 3.2
Involved families: Atentatori, Caesarea, Gelibolu, Hellsangels, Lucania, Nazdrovia, Pondus, Quintero, Reina, Republica, Riot, Vacchi, Andalusia, Complexio, Destination, Guardians, Indelicato, Lannister, Masseria, Miracle, Nomads, Singles, Trafficante, Venture, Vicaria, Xzone
article
Nazdrovia has started shooting the DIG alliance, with the help of other families such as Riot, Caesarea, Republica and Lucania.

Vacchi jumped in and is shooting at Indelicato.
Xzone jumped in and is shooting at Nazdrovia.
Trafficante jumped in and is shooting at Republic.

23/09
Hellsangels jumped in and is shooting at DIG.
Gelibolu jumped in and is shooting at DIG.

Xzone and Venture have stopped shooting.

The Complexio alliance (Complexio, Masseria and Vicaria) jumped in and is shooting at the Republica alliance (Republica, Atentatori and Pondus).

After 20 hours of war, Pondus, part of the Republica, alliance is the first family to go down.

Andalusia has jumped in and is shooting at Republic.
statistics
War started on: 20:18:01 22-09-2011 War ended on: 12:04:01 03-10-2011
Bullet difference: -30,177,260 War duration: 10d 15h 46m
Money difference: +$639,052,487 Players died: 855

deaths
Dead Families:
[Lucania] Family down on 00:58 03-10
[Nazdrovia] Family down on 22:41 02-10
[Destination] Family down on 18:44 02-10
[Reina] Family down on 01:51 01-10
[Guardians] Family down on 07:35 29-09
[Indelicato] Family down on 19:22 24-09
[Atentatori] Family down on 12:17 24-09
[Pondus] Family down on 18:18 23-09
Deaths per family:
Sw As LC Ch Br CD GF Points
Andalusia | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 4 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 52
Atentatori | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 1 | chief: 0 | brug: 5 | cd: 0 | gf: 1 | points: 107
Caesarea | swin: 1 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 21 | cd: 3 | gf: 2 | points: 408
Complexio | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 1 | points: 47
Destination | swin: 2 | assa: 6 | lc: 3 | chief: 4 | brug: 29 | cd: 1 | gf: 2 | points: 539
Gelibolu | swin: 1 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 15
Guardians | swin: 3 | assa: 3 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 33 | cd: 2 | gf: 1 | points: 529
Hellsangels | swin: 2 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 4
Indelicato | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 0 | brug: 9 | cd: 2 | gf: 1 | points: 198
Lucania | swin: 1 | assa: 2 | lc: 1 | chief: 5 | brug: 33 | cd: 2 | gf: 0 | points: 524
Masseria | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 2 | cd: 1 | gf: 0 | points: 50
Nazdrovia | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 3 | brug: 30 | cd: 0 | gf: 1 | points: 454
Nomads | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 13
Pondus | swin: 1 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 1 | gf: 0 | points: 36
Quintero | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 2 | brug: 11 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 164
Reina | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 12 | cd: 1 | gf: 0 | points: 180
Republica | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 2 | brug: 16 | cd: 0 | gf: 1 | points: 259
Riot | swin: 1 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 6 | cd: 2 | gf: 0 | points: 123
Singles | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 2 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 26
Trafficante | swin: 1 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 2 | cd: 0 | gf: 1 | points: 66
Vacchi | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 13
Venture | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 9 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 125
Vicaria | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 8
Xzone | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 0 | brug: 11 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 149
Total | swin: 13 | assa: 14 | lc: 9 | chief: 19 | brug: 240 | cd: 15 | gf: 11 | points: 4,089
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
klementino Netherlands (10:08:50 - 26-09)
Link Quote
PannaJunk at 07:34:30 on 26/09:
klementino at 02:37:07 on 26/09:
kosta at 16:03:01 on 25/09:
i hired on them whole night & morning and they were in sh all night,
so dont blame gorbachev & madpros to take a nap also :)

since when is being out of safehouse once every 48 hours taking a nap? :')

In the time they were looking for players to come online and shoot them you were here bashing maybe you should login and take some shots instead of compaining here.
Anyways whats the deal of using Safehouse on both sides, Im top in naz and i wont disagree with DIG using it as much as my own users. When you have a strong account you dont have to ruin it @ the first hour I would also join a safehouse if i was ivo, helena or gorbachev, wait till the right moment and take some shots with this KA you dont have much choices.

Well, I think I can´t do much damage as I already died. I don´t say Nazdrovian players can´t be in safehouse, but people who act like they are from Nazdrovia here claim that it´s all DIG with "pussy style safehousing", while Nazdrovia is only still up because of that. I don't say it's a bad thing to use it in general.

I can add that most people who respond here anonymously, and act like they know everything, while the things they say are actually completely ridiculous and most probably only meant to troll. I don't care if people troll, but other people seem to believe them. That's where it get's tricky.

RIP on both sides ofcourse
Anonymous (08:12:00 - 26-09)
Link Quote
PannaJunk at 07:34:30 on 26/09:
klementino at 02:37:07 on 26/09:
kosta at 16:03:01 on 25/09:
i hired on them whole night & morning and they were in sh all night,
so dont blame gorbachev & madpros to take a nap also :)

since when is being out of safehouse once every 48 hours taking a nap? :')

In the time they were looking for players to come online and shoot them you were here bashing maybe you should login and take some shots instead of compaining here.
Anyways whats the deal of using Safehouse on both sides, Im top in naz and i wont disagree with DIG using it as much as my own users. When you have a strong account you dont have to ruin it @ the first hour I would also join a safehouse if i was ivo, helena or gorbachev, wait till the right moment and take some shots with this KA you dont have much choices.

finally some one who really understands, ty panna. stop posting all this crap plz
PannaJunk Tokelau (07:34:30 - 26-09)
Link Quote
klementino at 02:37:07 on 26/09:
kosta at 16:03:01 on 25/09:
i hired on them whole night & morning and they were in sh all night,
so dont blame gorbachev & madpros to take a nap also :)

since when is being out of safehouse once every 48 hours taking a nap? :')

In the time they were looking for players to come online and shoot them you were here bashing maybe you should login and take some shots instead of compaining here.
Anyways whats the deal of using Safehouse on both sides, Im top in naz and i wont disagree with DIG using it as much as my own users. When you have a strong account you dont have to ruin it @ the first hour I would also join a safehouse if i was ivo, helena or gorbachev, wait till the right moment and take some shots with this KA you dont have much choices.
kosta (05:32:11 - 26-09)
Link Quote
i dont care that he supports his bloods, but dont give us crap about sh, while they are doing the very same.
Yayu (05:23:35 - 26-09)
Link Quote
klementino whats ur deal? we all know pupale love dogs and you are the newest dog in his backyard? why are you deffending dig? what are you trying to proove? who are you trying to suck up too?

too harsh? go cry to pupale he will throw you a bone.. pathetic
:( (05:08:24 - 26-09)
Link Quote
klementino at 16:01:37 on 25/09:
kosta at 14:33:15 on 25/09:
and ivo & honesty just got out ? :')

how can you guys even think you know that if the only people who have a chance of making an efficient kill on him are in SH? :')
Why u keep sticking up for dig?
it is getting pathetic Klementino..
kosta (03:14:10 - 26-09)
Link Quote
klementino at 02:37:07 on 26/09:
kosta at 16:03:01 on 25/09:
i hired on them whole night & morning and they were in sh all night,
so dont blame gorbachev & madpros to take a nap also :)

since when is being out of safehouse once every 48 hours taking a nap? :')

can say the very same about helena, ivopausje, honesty :|
klementino Netherlands (02:38:20 - 26-09)
Link Quote
Annastasis` at 21:35:16 on 25/09:
koxal at 21:10:07 on 25/09:
poor dig still running away as possible as , i try to understand why allies fams of dig gonna still die for them, but i can not! LoL. xzone and venture find the truths. dig (now dg) = cowards.. !

It's more like, Poor you ..

You have no idea what's going on, you just think you do and talk shit about it.
Get your facts straight before you comment some bullshit. :L

+1
klementino Netherlands (02:37:07 - 26-09)
Link Quote
kosta at 16:03:01 on 25/09:
i hired on them whole night & morning and they were in sh all night,
so dont blame gorbachev & madpros to take a nap also :)

since when is being out of safehouse once every 48 hours taking a nap? :')
Olmert Belgium (22:11:31 - 25-09)
Link Quote
Annastasis` at 21:35:16 on 25/09:
koxal at 21:10:07 on 25/09:
poor dig still running away as possible as , i try to understand why allies fams of dig gonna still die for them, but i can not! LoL. xzone and venture find the truths. dig (now dg) = cowards.. !

It's more like, Poor you ..

You have no idea what's going on, you just think you do and talk shit about it.
Get your facts straight before you comment some bullshit. :L

I like Dolce&Gabbana

lucky we're creative, can't say that from a lot of players :')
Annastasis` (21:35:16 - 25-09)
Link Quote
koxal at 21:10:07 on 25/09:
poor dig still running away as possible as , i try to understand why allies fams of dig gonna still die for them, but i can not! LoL. xzone and venture find the truths. dig (now dg) = cowards.. !

It's more like, Poor you ..

You have no idea what's going on, you just think you do and talk shit about it.
Get your facts straight before you comment some bullshit. :L
koxal (21:10:07 - 25-09)
Link Quote
poor dig still running away as possible as , i try to understand why allies fams of dig gonna still die for them, but i can not! LoL. xzone and venture find the truths. dig (now dg) = cowards.. !
pugaga (19:07:40 - 25-09)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 17:13:17 on 25/09:
Family: Lucania (Detroit)
Boss: Miga
Consiglieri: Lyn
Sottocapo: Gaeth

Why they are still alive? They are Kurosawa and they shoot DIG xD

call bloods for help pupale :)
Anonymous (17:13:17 - 25-09)
Link Quote
Family: Lucania (Detroit)
Boss: Miga
Consiglieri: Lyn
Sottocapo: Gaeth

Why they are still alive? They are Kurosawa and they shoot DIG xD

kosta (16:03:01 - 25-09)
Link Quote
i hired on them whole night & morning and they were in sh all night,
so dont blame gorbachev & madpros to take a nap also :)
klementino Netherlands (16:01:37 - 25-09)
Link Quote
kosta at 14:33:15 on 25/09:
and ivo & honesty just got out ? :')

how can you guys even think you know that if the only people who have a chance of making an efficient kill on him are in SH? :')
microbi (15:16:26 - 25-09)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 12:55:38 on 25/09:
After 2 days only 3 fam down !!!!

Pussy War!!!

ahahahah

and 60% off kill´s was BF
Blame the f.cking game and devs, not the players.
This is just how big wars are in this f.cked up version.
Annastasis` (14:38:06 - 25-09)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 13:33:10 on 25/09:
Annastasis` at 13:05:43 on 25/09: