» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,669 - Views: 14,073,229 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 353 - Views: 10,996 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,526 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,466 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,149 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,935 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,457 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,972 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,953 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,971 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 422
Total members: 3721
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Comments of mmm
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
13:52:05 - 26-12
so any more wars happening this version? Or is everybody friendly of the fams still standing?
13-12 Battle for the Iron Throne
Link
18:23:29 - 15-12