» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,669 - Views: 14,079,226 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 356 - Views: 11,028 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,530 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,472 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,152 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,983 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,462 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,976 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,963 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,979 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 403
Total members: 3722
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Comments of Kvothe
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
20:39:09 - 02-11
bc at 19:15:05 on 02/11:
dont f*ck the peakyblinders? lol
kvothe will join army they wont up next round go kill that newbies

Yeah but not all my fam, now game get one more suicide team :)
You will play without purga&konin guys so enjoy.
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
22:44:49 - 29-10
Anonymous at 10:47:34 on 29/10:
Reset? Or are we waiting for a war?

Peaks licking purgos ass and all others are just dogs so what are we waiting for and no im not dead still alive... Peakysmember for lasttime of my omerta play time...

who the fuck are you moron ?
22-10 God Shave the Queen
Link
20:43:33 - 23-10
Trixster' at 10:34:34 on 23/10:
Birmingham Vs London ^^
ahahaha :D
alexasim at 18:37:30 on 23/10:
well shield you couldn't win the war you started by yourself. then run like a baby to peaky's screaming they sold us out. we want to kill them but we're afraid they will kill us so please help us

cowards that is what i calling you
and trying to bring me to backstabbing my family is the lowest you can do