» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,669 - Views: 14,082,999 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 358 - Views: 11,048 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,540 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,479 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,156 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,023 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,467 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,982 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,969 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,983 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 516
Total members: 3722
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4443d 1h 4m 53s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,669
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (20:42:30 - 25-06)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 20:22:38 on 25/06:
Furiosa vs ???

fivefingers and furioso fighting

You have witnessed Mcgee kill Fule
Anonymous (20:39:35 - 25-06)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 20:27:30 on 25/06:
Anonymous at 19:50:17 on 25/06:
Fisherman ing is retired and bulletless

Easy to take out lusa now

bulletless but #6. lol

he have over 2 mil bullets shot the rummors say
Anonymous (20:27:30 - 25-06)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 19:50:17 on 25/06:
Fisherman ing is retired and bulletless

Easy to take out lusa now

bulletless but #6. lol
Anonymous (20:22:38 - 25-06)
Link Quote
Furiosa vs ???
Anonymous (19:59:17 - 25-06)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 19:50:17 on 25/06:
Fisherman ing is retired and bulletless

Easy to take out lusa now
show some balls then and give it a go. they ll bite you hard
Anonymous (19:50:17 - 25-06)
Link Quote
Fisherman ing is retired and bulletless

Easy to take out lusa now