» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,669 - Views: 14,076,715 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 355 - Views: 11,015 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,530 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,469 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,151 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,955 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,458 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,974 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,956 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,974 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 646
Total members: 3721
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4440d 20h 38m 36s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,669
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
why? (20:07:22 - 27-12)
Link Quote
Motisi is the joke of the version. Every family despises them. Pentagram wants to use them for versions to come.
Have they no honor, or no brain?
Anonymous (19:54:25 - 27-12)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 19:32:22 on 27/12:
Anonymous at 19:22:41 on 27/12:
Anonymous at 19:19:40 on 27/12:
Motisi 27-12-2017 18:34:30

when the #1 fam goes down without a fight, what have this game become?

Well when the fam is run by drunk pussies what do you expect?

i honestly did't expect much from them, but this is by far some of the worst i ever seen.
so it would have been 1# vs the rest... would that be satisfying??
Anonymous (19:32:22 - 27-12)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 19:22:41 on 27/12:
Anonymous at 19:19:40 on 27/12:
Motisi 27-12-2017 18:34:30

when the #1 fam goes down without a fight, what have this game become?

Well when the fam is run by drunk pussies what do you expect?

i honestly did't expect much from them, but this is by far some of the worst i ever seen.
Anonymous (19:29:45 - 27-12)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 19:08:52 on 27/12:
Maybe righello ( the noob ) can just limit the number of families that can be created to 2 next version....

+1 x'D
Anonymous (19:22:41 - 27-12)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 19:19:40 on 27/12:
Motisi 27-12-2017 18:34:30

when the #1 fam goes down without a fight, what have this game become?

Well when the fam is run by drunk pussies what do you expect?
Anonymous (19:19:40 - 27-12)
Link Quote
Motisi 27-12-2017 18:34:30

when the #1 fam goes down without a fight, what have this game become?
Anonymous (19:08:52 - 27-12)
Link Quote
Maybe righello ( the noob ) can just limit the number of families that can be created to 2 next version....

Anonymous (19:06:41 - 27-12)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 17:35:59 on 27/12: