» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,669 - Views: 14,084,266 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 358 - Views: 11,052 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,540 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,480 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,158 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,029 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,468 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,982 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,971 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,984 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 527
Total members: 3722
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4443d 7h 40m 10s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,669
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (22:09:37 - 24-07)
Link Quote