» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,664 - Views: 14,064,267 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 352 - Views: 10,973 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,518 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,459 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,141 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,890 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,451 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,967 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,942 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,966 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 479
Total members: 3721
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4435d 23h 54m 4s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,664
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Merton at his 2nd job working (19:42:01 - 19-03)
Link Quote
Karacho at 19:22:11 on 19/03:
Do people even know what a whore means? :')

So tempted to use the age old...

Ask yer mum

Merton at his 2nd job working (19:41:22 - 19-03)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 15:18:58 on 19/03:
Merton at 14:56:46 on 19/03:

Marton, what the hell? You're in Anarchy?

Marton is my evil twin. Yes this version I played in Anarchy as my friend dark asked nicely.
:)
Karacho (19:22:11 - 19-03)
Link Quote
Do people even know what a whore means? :')
Anonymous (18:55:26 - 19-03)
Link Quote
If one read the comments here on OMB one can draw the following conclusion:

Siberia are bad
Anarchy are the worst
Tony-e and Merciless are whores
Horde are dogs
Fortress are pussies
Lusa are cheaters

What else do we have?
suppressor United States (18:38:44 - 19-03)
Link Quote
All of the butthurt is funny. It's cleanup time folks. Everyone knows that, when Anarchy plays, the only fams that will be alive at ROM are Anarchy, Anarchy sister fams and Gravano. It's a given. So why cry when you get cleaned?

As for Horde, they were never making it to ROM.
Anonymous (15:18:58 - 19-03)
Link Quote
Merton at 14:56:46 on 19/03:

Marton, what the hell? You're in Anarchy?
Merton Ireland (14:56:46 - 19-03)
Link Quote
tunning at 14:39:51 on 19/03: