» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,694 - Views: 14,249,703 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 383 - Views: 11,812 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,752 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,582 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,244 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,711 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,549 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,060 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,183 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,129 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 548
Total members: 3724
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4466d 17h 19m 34s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,694
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Papagoose (20:51:03 - 15-05)
Link Quote
And it started
Papagoose (20:23:51 - 15-05)
Link Quote
Popcorn is ready !
Anonymous (19:07:42 - 15-05)
Link Quote
last war tonight o/
Anonymous (18:19:30 - 15-05)
Link Quote
KCode at 14:47:49 on 14/05:
connect people at 20:20:47 on 13/05:
Redspeert at 20:12:36 on 13/05:
connect people at 20:02:42 on 13/05:
Redspeert at 19:44:21 on 13/05:
Anonymous at 19:39:04 on 13/05:
Redspeert at 19:20:34 on 13/05:
Anonymous at 18:52:49 on 13/05:
We're Coming soon stronger than ever. Reload your guns and get ready. Omerta Deathmatch will be out for some days for some improvements,

when do they reset it ?

Well, the version have been closed for about 3 months with the same message on it. "few days" my ass. Another Brandoscam.

I keep insisting that Brando already has earned alot of money to live a very comfortable live. Omerta seems like a side-kick project for him. If it earns money fine, if it doesnt its ok too. DC sales have collapsed obviously but he is still nowhere to be seen.

Anway, as for the new DM it seems like they abandoned that plan and decide to run those changes on https://omerta.pt/ .

But running those tests on .pt clearly favours the portuguese speaking community, as it would require some basic understanding of portuguese to consider playing it. Launching it on .dm, where english is used would reach out to a bigger amount of people.

But logic is not the strong-point of the crew.

If you wish and play .com as before,and really enjoy in the game ,Brando need to connect all servers in .com.
Make a pause on .tr .pt and .nl
Currently there is no point to play omerta on the .com server.
Versions are getting shorter and shorter,less family play...
Then it will be back retired players and family to .com.

Mate this game will never be what it used to be, you can't go back in time. The whole consept of the game is outdated, people find other games or just quit gaming at all. It has been very little new-recruiting latley, so the mainplayers are the ones who have played for many years. Its easy to play alot and be active when you are from 15 to 20 years old, but lets say you started playing when you were 18 and you are now 25-26 years old. Omerta doesn't seem that intresting anymore then, as you got others things to do.

I understand you,but let's see, .nl server have similar players as .com.
.Com will be more interested if mixed it.

The reason of the delay is due to the fact that we changed our office and got new devs, the remake is being lead by me and we've been deploying many changes on the inside, PT is not 10% of the changes that DM will have.

We've sent newsletter and we will keep sending to keep you updated, the site is not updated but the users that put the e-mail will get more updates.

I know the delay was bigger than I expected as well and that is my fault but the way changes are being made is worth the effort from our part.

But no, the project is not even close to be dead, in fact, it's 90%+ of our dev resources.

I hope we won't disappoint ;)

\o

The fact that you mention and let is sit in the dark again for a month or 3 (probably ) says it all.. enjoy your big update o/
Anonymous (18:13:13 - 15-05)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 17:59:59 on 15/05:
Anonymous at 17:01:34 on 15/05:
ROM is on
brando and co only care about $$$$$

good luck all playing another shittty version
First i think that you kidding me about ROM,now when i really see that ,i'm sad about omerta,admins ,brando...
$$$BRANDO$$$

The ROM will run for 3.5 days, so let?s all vote!
very fast this time
looks like they really need cash:p
Anonymous (17:59:59 - 15-05)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 17:01:34 on 15/05:
ROM is on
brando and co only care about $$$$$

good luck all playing another shittty version
First i think that you kidding me about ROM,now when i really see that ,i'm sad about omerta,admins ,brando...
$$$BRANDO$$$
Anonymous (17:47:52 - 15-05)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 17:01:34 on 15/05:
ROM is on
brando and co only care about $$$$$

good luck all playing another shittty version
First i think that you kidding me about ROM,now when i really see that ,i'm sad about omerta,admins ,brando...
$$$BRANDO$$$
Mcgee United States (17:41:29 - 15-05)
Link Quote
Kcode this, Kcode that.
Brando this, Brando that.

You guys are forgetting that people who dupe and abuse bugs destroy this game along with other people who don't roleplay but lackey and follow these kind of players:)
That's why we have massive pact play, more bug abuse it's a perfect storm:)
Ever notice so many manual rankers are gone? All we have is akilled tops around for the most part?

C'mon nigguhs you aint that retarded.

New features, retarded mo'fuckas, this game was at it's peak when there weren't hardly any features.
Cheating fucks rule this game, what that can't make up for they go legal and pull out the VISA.

Tell me I'm wrong enslaved old man who eats shit for a living here.
Anonymous (17:01:34 - 15-05)
Link Quote
ROM is on
brando and co only care about $$$$$

good luck all playing another shittty version
klassikl (16:10:25 - 15-05)
Link Quote
KCode at 14:47:49 on 14/05:

The reason of the delay is due to the fact that we changed our office and got new devs, the remake is being lead by me and we've been deploying many changes on the inside, PT is not 10% of the changes that DM will have.

We've sent newsletter and we will keep sending to keep you updated, the site is not updated but the users that put the e-mail will get more updates.

I know the delay was bigger than I expected as well and that is my fault but the way changes are being made is worth the effort from our part.

But no, the project is not even close to be dead, in fact, it's 90%+ of our dev resources.

I hope we won't disappoint ;)

\o

Kcode its great you still have hope but its kinda sad at the same time. I hope atleast Brando shares some of that 300K he is gathering for that omerta app! Dont allow him to spend it on drugs and hookers all on his own!
Anonymous (14:03:14 - 15-05)
Link Quote
This game is on its last stretch...i give it another 4-5 2 month versions..and it will be done...
gode Turkey (10:04:24 - 15-05)
Link Quote
Sadnesss at 06:10:26 on 15/05:
gode at 19:55:14 on 14/05:
KCode at 14:47:49 on 14/05:

But no, the project is not even close to be dead, in fact, it's 90%+ of our dev resources.

I hope we won't disappoint ;)

\o

kcode my suggestions :

- remove "Crime" totally. nobody clicks it.
- no tiredness until you reach the rank you died
- lower player income more. less bullets longer wars. game just turns into shit with 1m bullet players around
- since busting out is still popular and useful, give busters a role in wars.
e.g. a buster can bust a villa, a good buster can bust it anonym, every buster can get caught and target knows the busters name when he gets caught. wars looking less dynamic when everyone is in villa, at least active players staying offline and inactive players will have a difference that way
- close .tr and .pt since they are shit right now. nothing can make them up and running. since .nl is active it can go on. this wont happen cuz brando told some idiot trying to run .pt version himself lol

gode i think your brain damaged i still click and always click,all you said are only stupid things

i'm computer engineer working @ericsson and you are lazyass sitting and clicking crimes, conclusion : my brain is damaged yes. you can find 30-40 ppl clicking crimes at most imo
Sadnesss (06:10:26 - 15-05)
Link Quote
gode at 19:55:14 on 14/05:
KCode at 14:47:49 on 14/05:

[...]

Grannqe` (01:56:41 - 15-05)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 11:12:11 on 14/05:
Anonymous at 10:21:02 on 14/05:
connect people at 20:20:47 on 13/05:

I understand you,but let's see, .nl server have similar players as .com.
.Com will be more interested if mixed it.

Apparently it doesnt make sense in a business sense. Anyway, the death of omerta can't be stopped anymore. The game is too outdated, too boring and there is too much competition from other games. Games that do keep developing over the years.

Omerta at its core, after more than 10 years, still an simple clicking-game.

Who still clicks except for busters? Believe me, those people script since there hasnt been an akill for scriptinh since 2011 xd

thats fake i been akilled in 2013 for scripting xD
ops (22:24:29 - 14-05)
Link Quote