» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,900 - Views: 15,307,504 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 464 - Views: 15,505 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 66 - Views: 8,503 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,958 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,916 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 16,621 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 2,443 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,369 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,868 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,543 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

No news found. Reset in progress?
» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 483
Total members: 3742
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4595d 22h 10m 33s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,900
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (17:08:35 - 04-11)
Link Quote
Anadolu+ just hired on righelli :w
Anonymous (16:16:16 - 04-11)