» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 41,139 - Views: 2,669,924 - Votes: 60
The Final Chapter!!
Comments: 20 - Views: 772 - Votes: 1
Crossfire Favour
Comments: 27 - Views: 1,363 - Votes: 1
Sending Death Bed! - Berserk!
Comments: 16 - Views: 881 - Votes: 2
The Awakening - Blood Bath
Comments: 76 - Views: 2,565 - Votes: 3
Conquer Or Wasted!
Comments: 120 - Views: 3,768 - Votes: 1
Easter Attacks!
Comments: 4 - Views: 1,573 - Votes: 0
Buckle up, it's the return of Peakys!
Comments: 44 - Views: 2,631 - Votes: 2
First Family!
Comments: 15 - Views: 799 - Votes: 0
25-03 Endgame shenanigans!
Comments: 71 - Views: 2,751 - Votes: 2
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

No news found. Reset in progress?
» Mafia News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 118
Total members: 2798
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Comments of sbanks
07-01 Reset?
Link
05:19:45 - 08-01
Redspeert at 23:11:18 on 07/01:
sbanks at 18:07:20 on 07/01:
"Rumors say the reset of .com is delayed so more dc's will be bought once .nl/.dm are up and running for a while, but ofcourse these are just wild speculations."

What a bullshit... Some 11 year old illuminati expert said that? i'd say grow up.

Image

11 - 7 (day) - 1 (month) = 3

illuminati confirmed.

What you see here was about as reliable as the delayed reset for DC income info.

.com brings in more than .nl and .dm combined so refusing to reset .com is a pretty retarded logic.
Sounds more like someone is trying to push their agenda since the crew aint announcing the reset fast enough for their liking.

^^ time to revoke some access, imo.
07-01 Reset?
Link
18:07:20 - 07-01
"Rumors say the reset of .com is delayed so more dc's will be bought once .nl/.dm are up and running for a while, but ofcourse these are just wild speculations."

What a bullshit... Some 11 year old illuminati expert said that? i'd say grow up.

Image
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
21:46:21 - 06-01
mmm at 17:24:10 on 06/01:
anonymous at 17:10:29 on 06/01:
its pretty wellknown that kcode & murderinc are friends from same group
siberia have a new script and kcode protects them.

do share MurderInc, please

i always knew this Kcode guy was dirty!
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
13:36:49 - 20-12
Anonymous at 04:28:52 on 20/12:
sbanks at 04:20:34 on 20/12:
Anonymous at 00:54:17 on 20/12:
Lol, you won't dare to mention them and even if you dare, you Will 'forget' half of them by accident...:P btw, you never had 300 members, so another lie here! But has lying become your premier nature or is is just a turkish coincident?! ;)

leave race / nationality / pinguins and or applepies out of the "discussion"
or i will use my ban hammer ..

Image

What about penguin pies?

Made with penguin eggs and a delicious baby penguin filling?

no no no no!
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
04:20:34 - 20-12
Anonymous at 00:54:17 on 20/12:
Lol, you won't dare to mention them and even if you dare, you Will 'forget' half of them by accident...:P btw, you never had 300 members, so another lie here! But has lying become your premier nature or is is just a turkish coincident?! ;)

leave race / nationality / pinguins and or applepies out of the "discussion"
or i will use my ban hammer ..

Image
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
08:09:22 - 04-09
Anonymous at 08:05:53 on 04/09:
tiaguh at 12:57:32 on 03/09:
tiaguh at 12:54:25 on 03/09:
Redspeert at 12:05:26 on 03/09:
These .com crew members are pathetic. They wrongly akilled two people...but not only did they do that, they now refuse to favour them since they lost several hours/almost a day of ranking. Their reply was 'you should be glad that we even revived you'

No wonder that this game is slowly dying when they got incompetent, arrogant and lazy managment like this. The 'big boss' himself, brando, doesn't even show up anymore on irc and he deleted his omerta facebook account.

Without a few crew members, that ain't even managing .com, that actually does their job and got the skills required to run a game this would have been over long time ago.

I wrote this 2 or 3 years ago i think and i still think the same:

"Plenty of people talk alot about what's happening with omerta, and say that admn/cheaters/wa ruined the game, but truth is the main problem is with the evolution of the internet itself.

Why am i gonna explain this?
Yes I'm THAT bored...

Ofcourse the crew made alot of bad decisions that made some people to retire.
Ofcourse the bugs/hacks w/a also made some people to retire.
And Ofcourse that some people retired cause they were tired of fighting against the scripters/dupers/etc.

But the main reason for the lack of players in omerta for the past few years is the evolution of internet that nowadays offers you ALOT of distractions, such as Facebook/ask's/Youtube's/Blog's etc where you can find anything when you are bored.(not to mention the shitloads of online games (high number of games better then omerta also, but will mention the other games later)
Back in the "golden days " (the 1st versions of omerta) internet was still a novelty (talking about Portugal at least, and Portugal had shitloads of players back then, so it does make a difference even if it was just in Pt that it was still new). So it was easier to Omerta to gain players as there wasn't many options around on the web. Nowadays it's totally different...
Plus Omerta is the kind of game that needs time to gain interest, because for a beginner it's all about typing codes and nowadays with such a variety of games on the internet new users won't spend 2 weeks playing a boring game in order to gain interest for it.
There's also the mIRC issue, mIRC imo WAS the thing that made the difference between omerta and other games, but cause mIRC back in those days was actually fun, but once again the evolution of the internet screwed omerta, cause nowadays none uses mIRC anymore.

Truth is omerta is getting killed by the internet's evolution and it's quite hard to change that because omerta atm doesn't have the skills to be competitive in the online games world, and in order to change that owners would have to invest alot to make ALOT of changes in the game in order to make it more "suitable" to their market.

This leads to a question, why don't they invest in the game? Game is dieing but it still has some good profit so with some investment the profits would raise.

Thing is, Imo (and most likely in owner's thoughts too) the investment is too risky, because the market is too competitive so it means you need to spend ALOT of money on it, plus due to the competitivity there's an high risk of insucess.
Plus if the game has alot of changes it will prolly loose "us" (the addicted players that still remember the old days and can't quit the game due to the strings we created with this shitty game that once was fun, and that we still have a little hope it will go back to what it was) so, in a bad scenario where the investment(and the brand new and different game) isn't successful and can't recruit alot of new players, it will be the end of the game because the old players will also quit as their strings with the old game are broken.

So imo the the owners took the smarter option, which is not spending much cash with the game and just keep it running for the addict player basis that it still got and win as much cash as they can(lackeys for ex.) till the game collapses (sooner or later it will happen).

Ofc tho they took the smarter option in the bigger picture, they still screw up too often in the smaller decisions, and they make the game worse and worse unnecessarily. But well i guess in order to save cash they changed the game management so now game is managed by cheaper/incompetent people..."

Ps:I'm not so sure about the company being profitable nowadays
I checked the estatimate value few months ago. Last year was 16k estatimate value, this year 8k and even saw on a site 4k. So this game is worth nothing anymore. I'll offer 40k for this whole shitty game.

SOLD!
26-08 Telegram notice? -UPDT-
Link
02:14:35 - 26-08
Image
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
19:31:22 - 03-08
tbh, Nuke was the only one who was complaining, and he is in his right. The site hardly getting updated.

it has several reasons (imo):
- omerta is dieing / summer season
- reporters inactive / not playing / holiday
- server of the site is crap, u get more 503's or whatever error then the site
- this also causes that the reporterbot stops logging and misses information.

for the people who were complaining about pact running this site.. thats such a bullshit.
tbh i dont even know in which families my reporters are playing or if they are even playing.

but.. IF you are from a family, and NOT from the 'so' called PACT.
please join #beyond and speak to me. the only requirement i have is that you speak/type decent english.

i prefer people who are top, as they have more connections and can get a correct article in no time.
30-06 RESET
Link
13:44:56 - 30-06
mmm at 13:26:34 on 30/06:
lmmffaaaoo at 13:25:37 on 30/06:
Congulations ?? what language is that

Aristocrats have their own communication from time to time

oh noes a typo! not everyone speaks and types the English languages flawless. You understood what was meant right? idiot.
22-06 Red Army in Trouble
Link
21:34:49 - 22-06
impressive.. 67 brug kill vs 6.. lmao
22-06 Samyo denied
Link
15:05:01 - 22-06
Anonymous at 14:46:57 on 22/06:
Players died: 5 --> I only see 2 LC's and 1 Chief

from war start time till war end time, a total of 5 people died.
3 only involved in this war.
2 other random
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
22:34:25 - 19-06
Jordyrp at 18:45:48 on 19/06:
Kaw at 18:41:03 on 19/06:
microbi at 16:54:05 on 19/06:
Aart at 16:06:22 on 19/06:
ceZar at 14:09:57 on 19/06:
Jordyrp at 10:28:55 on 19/06:
sbanks at 10:24:45 on 19/06:
so far 3 DC's are won by gambling / betting.. are u guys even trying??

FUCK SPAIN THEY COST ME ALL MY CREDITS

yeah me too, so seems that everybody lost last night.

Poor Spain :')
Sbanks you're such a troll
From: sbanks
Subject: You lost a bet

fuck I care....have no use for the DC anyway

You have won 6.60 Credits! sbanks 17:55:26 Del
You have won 9.30 Credits! sbanks 00:07:47 Del
You have won 6.65 Credits! sbanks 18 Jun 17:54:02

Im Coming! Jordyrp sucks!

You lost a bet sbanks 17:55:26

#retired

xdd
i forgot to bet here, but i had 2-1 for uruguay on toto
<333333
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
10:24:45 - 19-06
so far 3 DC's are won by gambling / betting.. are u guys even trying??
17-06 War!
Link
21:37:02 - 17-06
because there is no objective, and people can claim a "made up" title makes that everyone is blooded with everyone, because u dont want to die. you want to be the raper and the survivor..

barafranca should come up with the end game objective asap. Then only 1 family can win, and having 25235235 bloods are useless, because they also want to win.
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
21:26:29 - 09-06
Anonymous at 21:23:24 on 09/06:
So... what is this I hear about admins killing off players for money???

Does anyone know about this?

i heard thats how brando could buy his private jet and 2nd own island
07-06 Bookmaker office! Free DC's
Link
12:38:05 - 08-06
Nakketikker at 12:26:02 on 08/06:
sbanks at 12:21:59 on 08/06:
Ravioli at 10:10:14 on 08/06:
To bad you can't make any combinations :(. Altho i know you couldn't do that in omerta before, so guess that's why

explain?

he probably means: quote match 1 x quote match 2 . example spain pays 2 out, cameroon 3 put 1 point in: 2 x 3 x 1credit: receive 6

aw ye, like the real toto.
maybe in the future

Swish at 05:15:56 on 08/06:
Yo, its the NBA FINALS! give us bball fans some love <3

added game #2
07-06 Bookmaker office! Free DC's
Link
12:21:59 - 08-06
Ravioli at 10:10:14 on 08/06:
To bad you can't make any combinations :(. Altho i know you couldn't do that in omerta before, so guess that's why

explain?
07-06 Bookmaker office! Free DC's
Link
20:31:13 - 07-06
22:18 Redspeert Anyhow, this 10 credits a day
22:18 Redspeert do I get 10 new ones
22:18 Redspeert if I dont use my first 10?
22:18 MurderInc hey, you're talking to the guy with pink ponies
22:18 MurderInc you get 10 when all your credits are gone
22:19 Redspeert alright
22:19 Redspeert so if I got 1 left
22:19 MurderInc so no active bets and no credits
22:19 Redspeert I get nada?
22:19 MurderInc yes
22:19 Redspeert I got a guy asking me
22:19 Redspeert ok
22:20 Redspeert how does it work with decimals MurderInc? like if I bet 6 on brazil
22:20 Redspeert 6*1.3 is 7.8
22:20 Redspeert will it be rounded up to 8
22:20 MurderInc it's rounded to two decimals
24-05 Real Madrid or Atlético Madrid? FREE DC's!!
Link
20:09:42 - 07-06
to react, i will post 3 winners tomorrow. my laptop with the DC's on it broke down, it can't be repaired. just give me one more day, and we have the 3 winners and the DC's
24-05 Real Madrid or Atlético Madrid? FREE DC's!!
Link
21:21:22 - 25-05
will post the winners today and will sent the dc's via the mail system / inbox on this site.