» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,652 - Views: 13,850,567 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 336 - Views: 10,407 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,434 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,381 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,090 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,316 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,404 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,926 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,855 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,889 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 831
Total members: 3720
Online: 1 (0%)
Members: Ardito
03-08 Fragile figureheads
Author: Kapow
Last updated: 2063d 22h 4m 56s ago by Kapow
Comments: 171
Votes: 1 (5 average)
Version: 5.7
Involved families: Horde, Kartello, Outfit, Prestige, Trapezia, Vicaria, Vicarius, Tempestuoso
article
It was no suprise to anyone that some families have to chew on some lead.

After one minor but crucial war versus the massive Kapow/Krays alliance yesterday; today it was Tempestuosos turn to face the shooting squad.

Outfit, Horde, Vicaria and Prestige (and relatives) open fire on Tempestuoso in an effective cleanup that costs no backfire kills.

As it stands the overall outlook + sisters is:

Horde + Prestige + Vicaria + Vicarius + Outfit + Goldenhorde + Cicero + Trapezia + Kartello

-VS-

Tempestuoso

Will Akronia which is cross-blooded retaliate or sit quietly as this massacre happens?

Will more families be cleaned before reset?

Who do you think might be next?

For irrelevant comments and complaints
/q Kapow @ #Kapow
statements
Jaydakilla (Tempestuoso): I guess as this version wraps up for Tempestuoso I'll lay everything out for those of you who are curious

We anticipated a bigger round but after noticing 1200 players registered 1st week we decided on only 3 bloods

Akronia, Prophecy, Epicurus

We shot in first war to defend blood Akronia. We targeted Blacksea after Blacksea shot Akronia.

We shot against Prophecy side bc they shot Epicurus and Akronia and they were isolating Tempestuoso by targeting both our other bloods. If Prophecy had any true intentions of working with us they would have asked how we can involve these families to work along similar blood line. Instead they served us up on Silver Platter to Horde. I like Tao, tunning, cezar and the rest but every move you made worked against Temp.

RIP Epicurus I wish we could have done more for you when Prophecy shot you. Much respect for you Motisi guys.

We shot Outfit in anticipation of this war and rumors we heard. We tried to limit amount of angles the gangbang could come from but weren't successful. I'm assuming someone leaked to them bc we shot their accounts and they had no backfire turned on and full defense on all top accounts. Bourne was only top with bf on. Outfit defended well and as the night became morning ceasefire was only logical thing to do instead of waiting on sh time while their Father fam hired on us.

This move was pretty obvious. Never once did we shoot for the "Pact" We countered for our blood twice and created our own war 1v1 to try to keep game in front of us.

We were #2 family without BF, a split city with mediocre spots and bunch of old dust as you call us. Our family is casual, old school rankers that have accomplished many things in this game long before you could buy an account by purchasing DCs to be relevant. Much Respect to everyone that joined us this round for the fight.

RIP All Tempestuoso soldiers _o_ Rip Blacksea, Rip Prophecy Enjoy your win Horde

!OATAAT
statistics
War started on: 22:16:08 03-08-2018 War ended on: 22:16:08 05-08-2018
Bullet difference: -3,888,834 War duration: 2d 0h 0m
Money difference: -$378,003,082 Players died: 89

deaths
Dead Families:
[Tempestuoso] Family down on 14:37 04-08
Deaths per family:
Sw As LC Ch Br CD GF Points
Horde | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 13
Outfit | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 8
Tempestuoso | swin: 2 | assa: 6 | lc: 6 | chief: 13 | brug: 37 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 638
Total | swin: 2 | assa: 6 | lc: 6 | chief: 14 | brug: 38 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 659
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (23:30:29 - 04-08)
Link Quote
tempestuoso never played for the win,
but tops problaby became a bit greedy when they reached pos#2 as fam
much keyboardwarriors here on OB pointing @ jayda wich aint fair tbh, just a few mistakes in start wich made them horde's blow-up doll
Anonymous (23:15:26 - 04-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 14:54:47 on 04/08:
Anonymous at 13:12:43 on 04/08:

That is such a fucking awkward top statement...

Indeed it is.

Supreme + Blacksea shot Horde. Akronia countered. War was already going to be won by Horde.
Temp wasn't shooting for a blood. Was sucking Horde's dick.

Too dumb to see that in a small version, Horde/Prestige were always going to shoot them once the dust had settled. There simply weren't other enemies for them to fight.

Not playing to win, just playing to build relationships?
Pretty lame.

They had the resources to win, but let themselves be used to close a version in favor of a fam who's style stinks, and ruins versions.

Build relationships with who?
Honest Larry and Don Vincetti on Route 66? LMAO
I mean seriously who else?, everyone else used them and shot them, and they didn't shoot for Motisi or Prophecy either. Because of their cross bloods lol? No more like because of their crossbook puzzle and bingo events took up the calender. ahaha
Lmao, and my new favorite saying here lol ...
fucking idjots!
Anonymous (23:08:04 - 04-08)
Link Quote
~Destraffer at 18:58:30 on 04/08:
Jaydakilla at 01:46:52 on 04/08:

Should I have told them "sorry mates, I can't defend you bc your other blood has too much help". Yeah, that makes sense. Vicaria didn't do much that war, Prophecy cross blooded. Didn't see Outfit in war chan (maybe joined next day). That war hit at night so we went and defended our blood. As everyone else went to sleep. If we got fucked or sold here at the end, that's their karma not mine. This isn't a version Temp expected to win or something, it's all about establishing relationships that we can build off of going forward. So we can surround ourselves with families we trust and know will have our back. We learned a few lessons. And of course, as always, hindsight is 20/20.

Heya Jay old friend, yeah i know you from the time you could buy instant 5 bg's, maybe that scared you a little, i mean dude wtf why goin to safehouse while nobody shot you or you didnt even make a shot yourself? I guess everybody followed you and believed in your offline/safehouse plan.

Instead you like to talk here while your first members are dieing.

ow and this:

(No Subject)