» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,664 - Views: 14,062,716 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 352 - Views: 10,959 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,517 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,458 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,141 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,878 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,451 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,965 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,941 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,964 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 610
Total members: 3721
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
29-12 New year's resolutions
Author: H`HMD
Last updated: 2303d 8h 20m 51s ago by H`HMD
Comments: 118
Votes: 1 (5 average)
Version: 5.2
Involved families: Northside, Krays, The Firm
article
After some back and forth shooting that couldn't really be defined as a war, right now it seems like Krays are under attack by Northside.
statistics
War started on: 17:59:05 29-12-2017 War ended on: 17:59:05 30-12-2017
Bullet difference: -7,575,782 War duration: 1d 0h 0m
Money difference: -$1,705,326,372 Players died: 111

deaths
Dead Families:
[The firm] Family down on 21:19 29-12
Deaths per family:
Sw As LC Ch Br CD GF Points
Krays | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 3 | chief: 3 | brug: 9 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 156
Northside | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 2 | chief: 2 | brug: 5 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 91
The firm | swin: | assa: | lc: | chief: 1 | brug: 2 | cd: | gf: | points: 34
Total | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 5 | chief: 6 | brug: 16 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 281
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Tony-E Netherlands (18:00:29 - 02-01)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 17:29:51 on 02/01:
Anonymous at 15:38:15 on 02/01:
Anonymous at 11:48:23 on 02/01:
Tony-E at 03:01:51 on 02/01:
Onaga at 14:47:19 on 30/12:
How did our hijack of pentagram go unnoticed, oh well Merciless got more surprises incoming for pentagram ;)
You can’t blame the reporters....
If they would’ve reported every hijack of Merciless on Pentagram or just Pentagram getting hijacked, ob would’ve have more hijack articles then they took part on a war.
"would've have"

Seriously?

Would have have reported...

You retarded after birth.
Guy says "[would've have] more hijack articles then they took part on a war. :D

Seriously ?
Oh gosh, anonymous fagot can’t guess that people can still be drunk on 1 January:’)
Happy new year amk
Anonymous (17:31:08 - 02-01)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 15:25:04 on 02/01:
Anonymous at 13:33:33 on 02/01:
When you tell your top you are not happy how they played this version at the end. This is the respons you get:

Thats cuz they dont wanna admit how worthless a top they are for kissing someones ass till the end lol
Probably. But I think that says a lot yes. Them not caring at all about any members who play with them and hope for a nice version
Anonymous (17:29:51 - 02-01)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 15:38:15 on 02/01:
Anonymous at 11:48:23 on 02/01:
Tony-E at 03:01:51 on 02/01:
Onaga at 14:47:19 on 30/12:
How did our hijack of pentagram go unnoticed, oh well Merciless got more surprises incoming for pentagram ;)
You can’t blame the reporters....
If they would’ve reported every hijack of Merciless on Pentagram or just Pentagram getting hijacked, ob would’ve have more hijack articles then they took part on a war.
"would've have"

Seriously?

Would have have reported...

You retarded after birth.
Guy says "[would've have] more hijack articles then they took part on a war. :D

Seriously ?
Homelss Nigga from NY (16:02:18 - 02-01)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 15:38:15 on 02/01:
Anonymous at 11:48:23 on 02/01:
Tony-E at 03:01:51 on 02/01:
Onaga at 14:47:19 on 30/12:
How did our hijack of pentagram go unnoticed, oh well Merciless got more surprises incoming for pentagram ;)
You can’t blame the reporters....
If they would’ve reported every hijack of Merciless on Pentagram or just Pentagram getting hijacked, ob would’ve have more hijack articles then they took part on a war.
"would've have"

Seriously?

Would have have reported...

You retarded after birth.

Sperm donation baby.
Father was an as1 faggot trying to be everyones friend in mIRC to help close versions down in two weeks.
But he walks around thinkng he’s a killer.
Anonymous (15:38:15 - 02-01)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 11:48:23 on 02/01:
Tony-E at 03:01:51 on 02/01:
Onaga at 14:47:19 on 30/12:
How did our hijack of pentagram go unnoticed, oh well Merciless got more surprises incoming for pentagram ;)
You can’t blame the reporters....
If they would’ve reported every hijack of Merciless on Pentagram or just Pentagram getting hijacked, ob would’ve have more hijack articles then they took part on a war.
"would've have"

Seriously?

Would have have reported...

You retarded after birth.
Anonymous (15:25:04 - 02-01)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 13:33:33 on 02/01:
When you tell your top you are not happy how they played this version at the end. This is the respons you get:

Thats cuz they dont wanna admit how worthless a top they are for kissing someones ass till the end lol
Anonymous (13:33:33 - 02-01)
Link Quote
When you tell your top you are not happy how they played this version at the end. This is the respons you get: