» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,664 - Views: 14,057,808 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 351 - Views: 10,893 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,510 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,455 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,137 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,859 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,447 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,960 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,937 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,962 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 463
Total members: 3721
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
28-12 The time has come
Author: ReBorN
Last updated: 2298d 5h 18m 14s ago by ReBorN
Comments: 73
Votes: 2 (4 average)
Version: 5.2
Involved families: Northside
article
So the time has finally come, Northside has started the 1st timer of the version in Detroit. Congratulations to them!

Now, let examine a little bit of how we got here ...

After 1 major chief war, 1 "clean up" war, and 2 subsequent minor and meaningless wars the version has come to an end.

With somewhere around 400 Bruglione+ remaining alive & roughly 20 families still up the Winterhill alliance declared the game over and version won.

The last several days have seen an unprecedented amount of families bring themselves down in order to protect the precious stars and vouchers of the winning family.

28-12 - 19:22:56 Jitem
28-12 - 18:31:02 Winterhill
28-12 - 17:03:35 Penta
28-12 - 16:11:43 Summerhill
28-12 - 12:01:02 Pentahouse
27-12 - 18:34:30 Motisi
27-12 - 00:51:56 Memberhill
26-12 - 20:50:32 Whitewalkers

Whitewalkers who were as1 with Winterhill, but had their own tops, brought their own family down. Some RIP posts seem to suggest some members were not happy with this decision.

Motisi who were as1 with Pentagram, but also had their own tops, brought their family down as well. This did not sit well with some of their members who started suiciding on top accounts of Winterhill. This caused famliless Motisi Brugliones to be gunned down like gutter rats.

Prestige, who was blooded to Winterhill but not an actual member of the alliance, appears to have sold their own family to Winterhill. Prestige shot down Winterhill, took their spots, renamed their family to Northside, and has now started the timer.

It appears Winterhill had to use Prestige to start the timer because every other family associated with their alliance had too many a-kills to be considered the winner.

Congratulations to all involved I guess?

In my personal opinion, this is an absolute disgrace. Actions like this are what is killing this game. This game is losing players in droves and its because of big gangbanging alliances like this one that are causing them to leave! No one wants to play a game where something like this is possible and/or ACCEPTED by a majority of players. An absolute disgrace.

I hope the admins are watching what is unfolding here and act accordingly.

Congratulations to the winners ...

***UPDATE***

In an interesting turn of events, the controlling families decided to cancel out the timer because, wait for it ... Northside has now had 5 A-kills and will not get the star!

A family message posted by an anonymous source reads as follows: