» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,652 - Views: 13,841,699 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 336 - Views: 10,399 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,431 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,371 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,088 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,294 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,397 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,921 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,852 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,888 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 575
Total members: 3720
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
24-10 Miracles do happen...
Author: mmm
Last updated: 2346d 5h 35m 22s ago by Kapow
Comments: 43
Votes: 0 (0 average)
Version: 5.1
Involved families: Magliana, Miracle
article
The Miracle family is getting shot currently by Magliana.

Weirdly enough, the top of Magliana denies involvement. Could this be a tactical move? Is it simply cowardish?

Let me know what you think down below!
statements
Butcheta^joint (Top Magliana): mmm we aren't at war tbh

Diamante (Top Miracle):
Some Magliana Player's SMS: 2017-10-24 20:20:50 - Ouch! You pull a patch over your bulletholes and try to stop the bleeding - better get your tommy up and shoot back...
Some Magliana Top: mmm we aren't at war tbh

It's impossible to defend against such brave(!) and clever(!) enemies xD Even our most loyal bloods were helpless against them.
statistics
War started on: 20:27:06 24-10-2017 War ended on: 20:27:06 25-10-2017
Bullet difference: -8,170,648 War duration: 1d 0h 0m
Money difference: +$53,422,466 Players died: 91

deaths
Dead Families:
[Miracle] Family down on 12:51 25-10
Deaths per family:
Sw As LC Ch Br CD GF Points
Magliana | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 13
Miracle | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 3 | brug: 18 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 263
Total | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 3 | brug: 19 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 276
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Deadqueefs (22:36:06 - 30-10)
Link Quote
My mom gave birth to me out of her asshole, Daddy went back to pakistan
Diamante Turkey (09:49:21 - 29-10)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 11:39:49 on 28/10:
Anonymous at 10:48:45 on 28/10:
Anonymous at 10:38:43 on 28/10:
Anonymous at 06:34:29 on 25/10:
Zina at 06:08:13 on 25/10:
Anonymous at 23:08:07 on 24/10:
Anonymous at 23:03:51 on 24/10:

Anonymous at 21:58:35 on 24/10:
Butcheta^joint (Top Magliana): mmm we aren't at war tbh

Are you sure you're a top? Cause your members are definitely shooting...
Unless you don't even consider shooting Miracle a war, just a few shots and it's done etc

Are u sure ur not stupid? Why the fuck would a top tell u if they at war @ the beginning of a war lol.. sounds fucking retarted to me

lol
you're dumber than your comment if you think that
tops either confirm it or make no comment till later if at all
denying it when it's clearly happening is idiotic and just made clear all the crap that's going on inside magliana
I bet ya'll started playing from version 4. something
you sure have no clue about how the oldschool did it as i read these comments.
Nowadays people tend to kill the nr1 first coz they sooo scared..
Oldschool didnt bother to be scared ;)
heheh

The art of stab you mean?
The art of stab only arrived with the turks. its part of their muslim culture.

thats simply stupid. tell that to the greeks in the Byzantium who got butchered and annaxed by the venetian crusaders who supposed to save Byzantinium from the the muslim turks.
I was talking about omerta. and muslim culture supports lies to infidels so its easy for them to deceive "friends". its a fucked up culture imo: human nature at its worst.
I don't think any turk here think that "let's deceive these infidels so we can gain god's blessing". I don't think any dutch think that way when stabbing a turk either. But deceieving an enemy was always a part of human nature not related to any religion. If you claim otherwise, you are an idiot or an hypocrite. And this game's nature is kinda encouraging for those actions. And also unfortunately, some people enjoy just that instead of playing with honor. and also, you should read some history books. you severely lack information about world history.
Anonymous (11:39:49 - 28-10)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 10:48:45 on 28/10:
Anonymous at 10:38:43 on 28/10:
Anonymous at 06:34:29 on 25/10:
Zina at 06:08:13 on 25/10:
Anonymous at 23:08:07 on 24/10:
Anonymous at 23:03:51 on 24/10:

Anonymous at 21:58:35 on 24/10:
[...]

Anonymous (10:48:45 - 28-10)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 10:38:43 on 28/10:
Anonymous at 06:34:29 on 25/10:
Zina at 06:08:13 on 25/10:
Anonymous at 23:08:07 on 24/10:
Anonymous at 23:03:51 on 24/10:

Anonymous at 21:58:35 on 24/10:
[...]

Anonymous (10:38:43 - 28-10)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 06:34:29 on 25/10:
Zina at 06:08:13 on 25/10:
Anonymous at 23:08:07 on 24/10:
Anonymous at 23:03:51 on 24/10:

Anonymous at 21:58:35 on 24/10:
[...]

Anonymous (01:38:04 - 26-10)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 00:45:38 on 26/10:
Diamante at 08:54:51 on 25/10:
Anonymous at 08:26:36 on 25/10:
<08:39:46> <%Diamante> !hop del Diamante
<08:39:46> <@ChanServ> Diamante removed Diamante from the HOP list.
<08:40:05> <%Diamante> i guess we dont need that anymore, you don't either. taz|out

GAYVANO and PHOENIX aka INTERFICIO showing their true face! never trust a gayvano! they never return favors :)
i didn't do that to start a polemic. people make their own decisions, as we do.
not about starting polemic. your bloods seems like didnt do what they must, that what happens when fenrir and manhell doesnt play or basically tops with no capabilty of understanding definition of blood or future relationships. seems like everybody needs to check themselves and think about why they play for and think twice before up fam because those decisions you made will effect your future in this game. I hope no one offended from this comment and get criticism to consider.
I hope this convo not become a polemic, best wishes to all.
fenrir xdxdxdxdxd
Anonymous (00:45:38 - 26-10)
Link Quote
[...]

Diamante Turkey (08:54:51 - 25-10)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 08:26:36 on 25/10:
<08:39:46> <%Diamante> !hop del Diamante
<08:39:46> <@ChanServ> Diamante removed Diamante from the HOP list.
<08:40:05> <%Diamante> i guess we dont need that anymore, you don't either. taz|out

GAYVANO and PHOENIX aka INTERFICIO showing their true face! never trust a gayvano! they never return favors :)
i didn't do that to start a polemic. people make their own decisions, as we do.
Anonymous (08:26:36 - 25-10)
Link Quote
<08:39:46> <%Diamante> !hop del Diamante
<08:39:46> <@ChanServ> Diamante removed Diamante from the HOP list.
<08:40:05> <%Diamante> i guess we dont need that anymore, you don't either. taz|out

GAYVANO and PHOENIX aka INTERFICIO showing their true face! never trust a gayvano! they never return favors :)
Anonymous (06:34:29 - 25-10)
Link Quote
Zina at 06:08:13 on 25/10:
Anonymous at 23:08:07 on 24/10:
Anonymous at 23:03:51 on 24/10:

Anonymous at 21:58:35 on 24/10:
[...]

Zina Netherlands (06:08:13 - 25-10)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 23:08:07 on 24/10:
Anonymous at 23:03:51 on 24/10:

Anonymous at 21:58:35 on 24/10:
[...]

Anonymous (23:46:49 - 24-10)
Link Quote
Lucilo at 23:42:39 on 24/10:
Anonymous at 23:35:04 on 24/10:
A family like Albireo/Ashen/Miracle should have some bloods, specially if they took a BF with such a small family.
So where is the counter on Magliana?
Interficio was Miracles bloods but now they are hiding and not answering the call lol

typical xD
Anonymous (23:42:57 - 24-10)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 23:35:04 on 24/10:
A family like Albireo/Ashen/Miracle should have some bloods, specially if they took a BF with such a small family.
So where is the counter on Magliana?
counters are making love with their accounts atm xD
Lucilo Cuba (23:42:39 - 24-10)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 23:35:04 on 24/10:
A family like Albireo/Ashen/Miracle should have some bloods, specially if they took a BF with such a small family.
So where is the counter on Magliana?
Interficio was Miracles bloods but now they are hiding and not answering the call lol
Anonymous (23:35:04 - 24-10)
Link Quote
A family like Albireo/Ashen/Miracle should have some bloods, specially if they took a BF with such a small family.
So where is the counter on Magliana?
Anonymous (23:30:33 - 24-10)
Link Quote
We all know horizon = magliana is a dumb family. They have no bloods always. Then they show up and shooting people to gain something. My opinion is all families need to shoot families like this at the begining of round.
Yes i am an angry miracle member but can you deny this fact?
Anonymous (23:08:07 - 24-10)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 23:03:51 on 24/10:

Anonymous at 21:58:35 on 24/10:
Butcheta^joint (Top Magliana): mmm we aren't at war tbh

Are you sure you're a top? Cause your members are definitely shooting...
Unless you don't even consider shooting Miracle a war, just a few shots and it's done etc

Are u sure ur not stupid? Why the fuck would a top tell u if they at war @ the beginning of a war lol.. sounds fucking retarted to me

lol
you're dumber than your comment if you think that
tops either confirm it or make no comment till later if at all
denying it when it's clearly happening is idiotic and just made clear all the crap that's going on inside magliana
Anonymous (23:03:51 - 24-10)
Link Quote

Anonymous at 21:58:35 on 24/10:
Butcheta^joint (Top Magliana): mmm we aren't at war tbh

Are you sure you're a top? Cause your members are definitely shooting...
Unless you don't even consider shooting Miracle a war, just a few shots and it's done etc

Are u sure ur not stupid? Why the fuck would a top tell u if they at war @ the beginning of a war lol.. sounds fucking retarted to me
Anonymous (22:22:24 - 24-10)
Link Quote
wBOT: [death] 22:17:22 Ash Bruglione Miracle
[12:18am] wBOT: [death] 22:17:22 Aristotle Bruglione Magliana

s/o to this tops trying to deny wars
not right (22:20:48 - 24-10)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 21:58:35 on 24/10: