» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,652 - Views: 13,849,548 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 336 - Views: 10,407 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,431 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,372 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,089 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,308 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,399 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,925 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,855 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,889 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 578
Total members: 3720
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
15-02 More cleanup?
Author: mmm
Last updated: 2963d 4h 30m 21s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 112
Votes: 0 (0 average)
Version: 4.9.4
Involved families: Caliente, Corvus, Gambino, Guardians, Marazzino, Ohana, Republic, Rivera
article
Now that the Rom has been announced, Caliente decided to lay waste to Ohana.

But not if it's up to Rivera, Marazzino and Corvus, they quickly started a counter on Caliente.

Gambino, Guardians and Republic join them.
statements
Slow (Caliente): Theory is when you know everything, and nothing adds up.
In practice is when everything adds up and no one knows why.
But in Caliente we combine theory and practice.
Nothing adds up.
No one knows why...
statistics
War started on: 20:23:04 15-02-2016 War ended on: 05:55:03 16-02-2016
Bullet difference: -9,033,906 War duration: 9h 31m
Money difference: -$678,303,935 Players died: 54

deaths
Dead Families:
[Caliente] Family down on 05:53 16-02
Deaths per family:
Sw As LC Ch Br CD GF Points
Caliente | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 4 | chief: 5 | brug: 23 | cd: 2 | gf: 0 | points: 404
Corvus | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 21
Guardians | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 21
Marazzino | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 9
Ohana | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 2 | brug: 3 | cd: 1 | gf: 0 | points: 76
Rivera | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 8
Total | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 4 | chief: 11 | brug: 28 | cd: 3 | gf: 0 | points: 539
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (19:54:10 - 16-02)
Link Quote
beam beam!
Anonymous (19:16:05 - 16-02)