» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,652 - Views: 13,862,371 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 336 - Views: 10,467 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,438 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,383 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,092 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,336 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,406 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,927 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,860 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,891 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 757
Total members: 3720
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
06-02 The end is near
Author: Aart
Last updated: 3336d 23h 52m 33s ago by Redspeert
Comments: 26
Votes: 1 (1 average)
Version: 4.7.2
Involved families: Cartagena, Psychonymous
article
So far it seems that Cartagena is securing the version win by shooting down Psychonymous in an early war. Is this it or will there be more to follow?
statistics
War started on: 15:54:03 06-02-2015 War ended on: 19:48:02 06-02-2015
Bullet difference: -1,790,470 War duration: 3h 53m
Money difference: -$161,267,314 Players died: 19

deaths
Dead Families:
[Psychonymous] Family down on 19:47 06-02
Deaths per family:
Sw As LC Ch Br CD GF Points
Cartagena | swin: 1 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 2 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 18
Psychonymous | swin: 1 | assa: 1 | lc: 2 | chief: 0 | brug: 8 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 119
Total | swin: 2 | assa: 1 | lc: 2 | chief: 2 | brug: 8 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 137
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (14:50:02 - 08-02)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 14:47:22 on 08/02:
this is not a NORMAL war. its just a small one. it effects on war points ;p

and theres somethings wrong with Deaths.. because it says too much deaths for Carta who died on later war.
Anonymous (14:47:22 - 08-02)
Link Quote
this is not a NORMAL war. its just a small one. it effects on war points ;p
Mikey Weedwhacker (21:20:00 - 07-02)
Link Quote
Jimbo at 19:03:33 on 07/02:
Mikey Weedwhacker at 18:56:54 on 07/02:
Jimbo at 04:54:44 on 07/02:
Gay Uncle Willard at 00:53:00 on 07/02:
Jimbo at 20:47:18 on 06/02:
CWpisagor at 20:15:24 on 06/02:
Anonymous at 20:02:57 on 06/02:
Trafficante is looking for fams to shoot Cartagena. So Trafficante/Persico/Outlawz/Krays will shoot Cartagena/Prophecy tonight.

Trafficante/Persico/Outlawz/Krays/Prophecy will shoot Cartagena/Gambino/Carta/Siberia tomorow

how do you people find out about this before I even do?

Maybe you're not important and someone with an associate account runs your family.

Ohhh got me

Doesn't suprise me. You seem like an idiot who tries to be everyone's friend in Omerta and makes a family to go as one with another one at the end of a version, with low rank accounts you never met on mIRC commanding your family with your as one family. New aged full blown gay omerta players :-)
Go kiss some ass and eat their shit when they walk all over you, what a way to live your life sadly.
Maybe lucchese conflict coccada Vinci notte prov fatos vaffanculo can come back and clean out scrub families and fake people like u off the stats page. Take care Bimbo and show that associate account no mercy when you catch him!

You sounds butthurt about it

From laughing my ass off yeah got a good point there.
Anonymous (21:08:04 - 07-02)
Link Quote
IMPORTANT
[...]

Mikey Weedwhacker (18:56:54 - 07-02)
[...]

Anonymous (08:45:44 - 07-02)
Link Quote
the day people stop writing complete bullshit war stories here is the day the world stops spinning haha, like none of it is even close to beeing realistic hahaha
someone... (08:02:04 - 07-02)
Link Quote
Nonsense
Jimbo at 04:54:44 on 07/02:
Gay Uncle Willard at 00:53:00 on 07/02:
Jimbo at 20:47:18 on 06/02:
CWpisagor at 20:15:24 on 06/02:
Anonymous at 20:02:57 on 06/02:
Trafficante is looking for fams to shoot Cartagena. So Trafficante/Persico/Outlawz/Krays will shoot Cartagena/Prophecy tonight.

Trafficante/Persico/Outlawz/Krays/Prophecy will shoot Cartagena/Gambino/Carta/Siberia tomorow

how do you people find out about this before I even do?

Maybe you're not important and someone with an associate account runs your family.

Ohhh got me
Amproof United States (05:48:36 - 07-02)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 20:48:33 on 06/02:

Jesus will tell Ampy what to do.

Hi Amproof btw. <3
And best of luck in whatever war.

Thanks... whoever you are.
Jimbo United States (04:54:44 - 07-02)
Link Quote
Gay Uncle Willard at 00:53:00 on 07/02:
Jimbo at 20:47:18 on 06/02:
CWpisagor at 20:15:24 on 06/02:
Anonymous at 20:02:57 on 06/02:
Trafficante is looking for fams to shoot Cartagena. So Trafficante/Persico/Outlawz/Krays will shoot Cartagena/Prophecy tonight.

Trafficante/Persico/Outlawz/Krays/Prophecy will shoot Cartagena/Gambino/Carta/Siberia tomorow

how do you people find out about this before I even do?

Maybe you're not important and someone with an associate account runs your family.

Ohhh got me
Gay Uncle Willard (00:53:00 - 07-02)
Link Quote
Jimbo at 20:47:18 on 06/02:
CWpisagor at 20:15:24 on 06/02:
Anonymous at 20:02:57 on 06/02:
Trafficante is looking for fams to shoot Cartagena. So Trafficante/Persico/Outlawz/Krays will shoot Cartagena/Prophecy tonight.

Trafficante/Persico/Outlawz/Krays/Prophecy will shoot Cartagena/Gambino/Carta/Siberia tomorow

how do you people find out about this before I even do?

Maybe you're not important and someone with an associate account runs your family.

GFCM Portugal (23:11:57 - 06-02)
Link Quote
Instead of trying to manipulate the next families joining the war (maybe none will do), you all should try to keep focus on the remaining version and forgetting about your deaths and failures (you know who i'm refering).
Now refering to the war, i actually think that Cartagena/Prophecy/Gambino will win the version, maybe with one other fam, but nobody knows what the future brings.
To finish, gratz to Cartagena for settling one more fam down by now.

o/
Amproof United States (21:47:54 - 06-02)
Link Quote
Jimbo at 20:47:18 on 06/02:
CWpisagor at 20:15:24 on 06/02:
Anonymous at 20:02:57 on 06/02:
Trafficante is looking for fams to shoot Cartagena. So Trafficante/Persico/Outlawz/Krays will shoot Cartagena/Prophecy tonight.

Trafficante/Persico/Outlawz/Krays/Prophecy will shoot Cartagena/Gambino/Carta/Siberia tomorow

how do you people find out about this before I even do?
I guess they are in touch with the future spirits.
Anonymous (20:48:33 - 06-02)
Link Quote
CWpisagor at 20:25:41 on 06/02:
Amproof at 20:24:06 on 06/02:
CWpisagor at 20:15:24 on 06/02:
Anonymous at 20:02:57 on 06/02:
Trafficante is looking for fams to shoot Cartagena. So Trafficante/Persico/Outlawz/Krays will shoot Cartagena/Prophecy tonight.

Trafficante/Persico/Outlawz/Krays/Prophecy will shoot Cartagena/Gambino/Carta/Siberia tomorow
What time?

I feel as Don I should at least know that much....

</sarcasm>
-_-

you are right. There has been speculation

but It is imperative to choose sides in the war

Jesus will tell Ampy what to do.

Hi Amproof btw. <3
And best of luck in whatever war.
Jimbo United States (20:47:18 - 06-02)
Link Quote
CWpisagor at 20:15:24 on 06/02:
Anonymous at 20:02:57 on 06/02:
Trafficante is looking for fams to shoot Cartagena. So Trafficante/Persico/Outlawz/Krays will shoot Cartagena/Prophecy tonight.

Trafficante/Persico/Outlawz/Krays/Prophecy will shoot Cartagena/Gambino/Carta/Siberia tomorow

how do you people find out about this before I even do?
Anonymous (20:28:07 - 06-02)
Link Quote
Amproof at 20:24:06 on 06/02:
CWpisagor at 20:15:24 on 06/02:
Anonymous at 20:02:57 on 06/02:
Trafficante is looking for fams to shoot Cartagena. So Trafficante/Persico/Outlawz/Krays will shoot Cartagena/Prophecy tonight.

Trafficante/Persico/Outlawz/Krays/Prophecy will shoot Cartagena/Gambino/Carta/Siberia tomorow
What time?

I feel as Don I should at least know that much....

</sarcasm>
-_-

You are not a top, therefore no one gives a fuck about you. Maybe that is why you do not know the time.
Anonymous (20:27:30 - 06-02)
Link Quote
Intolerance vs Gambino.. !Next
CWpisagor (20:25:41 - 06-02)
Link Quote
Amproof at 20:24:06 on 06/02:
CWpisagor at 20:15:24 on 06/02:
Anonymous at 20:02:57 on 06/02:
Trafficante is looking for fams to shoot Cartagena. So Trafficante/Persico/Outlawz/Krays will shoot Cartagena/Prophecy tonight.

Trafficante/Persico/Outlawz/Krays/Prophecy will shoot Cartagena/Gambino/Carta/Siberia tomorow
What time?

I feel as Don I should at least know that much....

</sarcasm>
-_-

you are right. There has been speculation

but It is imperative to choose sides in the war
Amproof United States (20:24:06 - 06-02)
Link Quote
CWpisagor at 20:15:24 on 06/02:
Anonymous at 20:02:57 on 06/02:
Trafficante is looking for fams to shoot Cartagena. So Trafficante/Persico/Outlawz/Krays will shoot Cartagena/Prophecy tonight.

Trafficante/Persico/Outlawz/Krays/Prophecy will shoot Cartagena/Gambino/Carta/Siberia tomorow
What time?

I feel as Don I should at least know that much....

</sarcasm>
-_-

CWpisagor (20:15:24 - 06-02)
Link Quote