» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,664 - Views: 14,060,089 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 352 - Views: 10,900 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,515 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,457 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,140 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,869 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,450 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,963 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,940 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,964 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 543
Total members: 3721
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
26-02 London Bridge is falling down
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4434d 18h 13m 16s ago by sbanks
Comments: 356
Votes: 0 (0 average)
Version: 3.3
Involved families: Conflict, Conflictz, Equites, Escalada, Gravano, Guantanamo, Liberta, Marangella, Marangello, Moretti, Quirites, Righelli, Senatores, Tremps, Vincitori, Krays, Marazzino
article
As reaction of Krays shooting on Aztec, they are being revenged now by several families.

About 1 hour before the attackers started to hire detectives, the information got leaked, the attackers saw most targets moving to Palermo.

Liberta+ are the main shooters

Last standing Don of Krays shot on the Don of Conflict, died in backfire and with this Krays died with it

Oblivions started on the spot of Krays, and became the 4th family in the Alliance of Liberta+

Marazzino hired on Marangello+ and is shooting at them.

Vincitori, Escalada, Righelli, Conflict, Conflictz, Quirites, Senatores, Equites, Gravano, Liberta, Tremps, Guantanamo are jumping in for their blood Marangello and are shooting Marazzino.

Trapinch, last men standing, and also #1 ingame got shot down and Marazzino died with him.

Before he got shot he saw chance to hitlist two Dons, both for $500 million.

Terrorist Conflictz $500,000,000 View Details
Wellington Quirites $500,000,000 View Details
statements
Krays : To be expected, congratulations to the shooters, nice and clean war. Rip all Krayzies.

/q sbanks | #beyond.info
statistics
War started on: 21:57:01 26-02-2012 War ended on: 19:50:03 27-02-2012
Bullet difference: -69,054,069 War duration: 21h 53m
Money difference: -$5,177,602,059 Players died: 378

deaths
Dead Families:
[Marazzino] Family down on 19:47 27-02
[Krays] Family down on 23:20 26-02
Deaths per family:
Sw As LC Ch Br CD GF Points
Conflict | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 10 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 136
Conflictz | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 6 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 78
Escalada | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 4 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 52
Gravano | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 13
Guantanamo | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 0 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 6
Krays | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 24 | cd: 1 | gf: 2 | points: 408
Liberta | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 2 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 26
Marangella | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 3 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 47
Marangello | swin: 4 | assa: 1 | lc: 3 | chief: 1 | brug: 26 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 375
Marazzino | swin: 4 | assa: 3 | lc: 8 | chief: 11 | brug: 124 | cd: 0 | gf: 1 | points: 1,803
Moretti | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 13
Quirites | swin: 1 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 15
Righelli | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 3 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 39
Senatores | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 13
Vincitori | swin: 1 | assa: 1 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 6 | cd: 0 | gf: 1 | points: 117
Total | swin: 10 | assa: 7 | lc: 12 | chief: 13 | brug: 212 | cd: 1 | gf: 4 | points: 3,141
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (01:51:31 - 27-02)
Link Quote
moretti is shooting as well
S@Smoke (01:26:52 - 27-02)
Link Quote
now reset this
paradiselost (01:24:10 - 27-02)
Link Quote
Send to Trapinch All Honour Points XD

gratz Conflict ^^
Anonymous (01:21:11 - 27-02)
Link Quote
marazzino players have nice bf.graatzz.they rocked \o/ or they ....
Not Anonymous (01:19:27 - 27-02)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 01:14:31 on 27/02:
Translation at 00:55:28 on 27/02:
voRke at 00:52:20 on 27/02:
This is omerta? This is war of models this is nothing hate this and hate this omerta i can belive this is sad.

So this is what I get in return for starting this game and giving up my real life spare time in order to rank and promote to Bruglione and die in a war 13 vs 2? Is this 13 vs 2 model the normal way of playing Omerta? In my opinion this is no game for me... actually I hate it, I hate Omerta!!

And you know what... I cant even believe this!

Translated by Google Inc.

hahahaha

haha awesome. +100. why the fuck do non huggers play this...? :D oh yeah most dont. they quit long time ago.
Habibti (01:18:33 - 27-02)
Link Quote
Not Anonymous at 00:57:59 on 27/02:
Correptio Lab Synd and Purgortory pussied out tnight. Yalta just had not balls to begin with. Word out to Vinci though. This is where your last threat is. Though I doubt they can ever get enough huggers online to do anyhting.

+1
Anonymous (01:14:31 - 27-02)
Link Quote
Translation at 00:55:28 on 27/02:
voRke at 00:52:20 on 27/02:
This is omerta? This is war of models this is nothing hate this and hate this omerta i can belive this is sad.

So this is what I get in return for starting this game and giving up my real life spare time in order to rank and promote to Bruglione and die in a war 13 vs 2? Is this 13 vs 2 model the normal way of playing Omerta? In my opinion this is no game for me... actually I hate it, I hate Omerta!!

And you know what... I cant even believe this!

Translated by Google Inc.

hahahaha
counselor Canada (01:12:25 - 27-02)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 01:01:27 on 27/02:
MISSING:

Trapinch

last seen, sunday night just after the dinner
we was wearing a bulletproof vest when we left home

if you have some reliable information about his location, please diall 911-conflict

Much appreciated
+1

well at least maraz has/had #1 player.......could have stocked up a lot more brugs and actually do some damage......then loading up just one account....5mill bullets....fucking pathetic
inyourasses Portugal (01:04:32 - 27-02)
Link Quote
this version got potential to be the faster version of all the times :)

Anyway gratzzzz Conflict, Conflictz, Equites, Escalada, Gravano, Guantanamo, Liberta, Marangella, Marangello, Quirites, Righelli, Senatores, Tremps, Vincitori, Moretti nice Reset PACT :')
Anonymous (01:01:27 - 27-02)
Link Quote
MISSING:

Trapinch

last seen, sunday night just after the dinner
we was wearing a bulletproof vest when we left home

if you have some reliable information about his location, please diall 911-conflict

Much appreciated
Anonymous (00:59:10 - 27-02)
Link Quote
Righelli is shooting for Vaffan ass ? Pls wont tell me they are not Vaffanculo :).
Not Anonymous (00:57:59 - 27-02)
Link Quote
Correptio Lab Synd and Purgortory pussied out tnight. Yalta just had not balls to begin with. Word out to Vinci though. This is where your last threat is. Though I doubt they can ever get enough huggers online to do anyhting.
Translation (00:55:28 - 27-02)
Link Quote
voRke at 00:52:20 on 27/02:
This is omerta? This is war of models this is nothing hate this and hate this omerta i can belive this is sad.

So this is what I get in return for starting this game and giving up my real life spare time in order to rank and promote to Bruglione and die in a war 13 vs 2? Is this 13 vs 2 model the normal way of playing Omerta? In my opinion this is no game for me... actually I hate it, I hate Omerta!!

And you know what... I cant even believe this!

Translated by Google Inc.
Anonymous (00:53:46 - 27-02)
Link Quote
As I had wrote some days ago, it was needed to put quirites down.
It was too obvious Marazzino would be shot.
voRke (00:52:20 - 27-02)
Link Quote
This is omerta? This is war of models this is nothing hate this and hate this omerta i can belive this is sad.
Lazial Holy See (Vatican City State) (00:48:51 - 27-02)
Link Quote
Anonymooses at 00:39:44 on 27/02:

no if you read what I fucking wrote, it didnt work out at all.. Correptio Lab Synd an Yalta pussied out

True story. Yalta actually blooded pact ...
<3
Plopmunker (00:48:01 - 27-02)
Link Quote
Omerta 2012 at 00:27:05 on 27/02:
Omerta has changed these days but its a normal effect:

People form way back that play this game got contacts everywhere. It's not about family vs family. If so... its mostly rarely. Why would a family top shoot another family (top) while he/she knows someone from that family top? So what do we do.... we become BLOODS.

That's what's happening here - its all about friend politics. So if you want to become big and survive in this game - you should start making some friends and join peoples channels that already have some sort of name.

Forget about the days that wars were about families - its now about individuals.

Welcome to Omerta 2012.

Is there a solution to this next to joining this curroption?

Answer: Know who the people are that are always making the families - making the rules - have the contatcs and find the people to work with against those people.

Have fun ;)

And reasons like this make people wonder why the game is dying... Who want's to play a game were people have more "pull" in a game , than in RL..... hf kids play nice....
lalalalal (00:43:31 - 27-02)
Link Quote
Oneill 27-02-2012 00:35:52 Bruglione Gravano
Poolbag 27-02-2012 00:35:52 Bruglione Marazzino

put righelli to in marazzino shooters
Anonymooses (00:39:44 - 27-02)
Link Quote
features at 00:36:40 on 27/02:
Anonymooses at 00:32:22 on 27/02:
Anonymous at 00:27:13 on 27/02:
CoBoners at 00:17:14 on 27/02:
Zeugma 27-02-2012 00:12:37 Bruglione Conflictz
Golduck 27-02-2012 00:12:37 Bruglione Marazzino

Haha - what a lost of the face of Conflict. The family get noober version by version. 1st I respected them now they are just a bunch of people licking everybodies ass only they do it on a way that looks good :')

i might be wrong but what it looks like to me is that their bloods shot krays to make marazzino suicide so they can end them, that to me looks like a damn perfect move, 2 birds with 1 stone, like chess.

this move was predictable. thats why mara+ and Correptio+ started to make plans on Conflict and Vinci for early this evening. Correptio Lab Synd an Yalta pussied out however.

and it worked out pretty damn well? No lolz conflict pwning again.

no if you read what I fucking wrote, it didnt work out at all.. Correptio Lab Synd an Yalta pussied out
Bloods (00:39:39 - 27-02)
Link Quote
quiriloles at 00:36:04 on 27/02: