» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,652 - Views: 13,861,758 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 336 - Views: 10,465 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,438 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,383 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,092 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,329 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,405 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,927 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,858 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,891 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 749
Total members: 3720
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Profile

claym
Link
Registered: 17:21:53 on 06-04-2011 (4740d 18h 39m 55s ago)
Role:
Member
Last activity: 14:31:06 on 15-10-2011 (4548d 21h 30m 42s ago)
Country: Belgium Belgium
Comment count: 19 (0 per day)
Quotes added: 0
Credits: 10.00
Placed bets: 0 (0 won / 0 lost / 0 pending)
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
14:31:06 - 15-10
rkellylovespee at 20:35:36 on 14/10:
An empty version of repbulica is going down.

Don't realy know what you mean with this :)

We did alot this version and had our part of the fun :)

:W
14-10 Complexio → Republica
Link
14:29:18 - 15-10
Funny stuff inhere :)

Republica was over some weeks ago :) some inactive players who didn't play for months were set succesor when all acitve players died or got shot :p

We realy don't care bout this version no more :)

See you all next version were we will be back now and then :)

:W
22-09 Nazdrovia ↔ DIG
Link
20:01:54 - 03-10
Olmert at 20:31:30 on 02/10:
Olmert at 20:11:03 on 02/10:
koxal at 20:01:22 on 02/10:
conguralations Nazdrovia(lucania+quintero+reina) and Atentatori, Caesarea, Gelibolu, Hellsangels, Pondus, Republica, Riot, Vacchi... digy pigy migy byeee

haha congratz :')

You kick a table over and keep your head down below it as Znjj pulls out a Smith & Wesson .357 Magnum and pulls the trigger...
Znjj died from the wounds you have inflicted. He's swimming with the fishes now.
Your enemy did not try to strike back.

lol,

Compare famworth, number of brugs and number of bloods not number of fams :p We indeed shoot with some small fams as 1 team but nothing compared to the power dig ++ had :) so shhht plz and try to set up somthing yourself with all the asslickers around lately :)
22-09 Nazdrovia ↔ DIG
Link
13:20:43 - 25-09
Annastasis` at 13:05:43 on 25/09: