» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,669 - Views: 14,084,284 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 358 - Views: 11,052 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,541 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,480 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,158 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,029 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,468 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,982 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,971 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,984 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 491
Total members: 3722
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4443d 7h 53m 40s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,669
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
EP United Kingdom (21:03:59 - 08-08)
Link Quote
Snooker at 20:59:26 on 08/08:
23:40:45 <&wBOT> [FAM] The Noplating family has been renamed to AnxHordeLatiPentaSluths.

This is just sad :')

COME ON GUYS.
You must be able to come up with a better name than this.
Snooker Italy (20:59:26 - 08-08)
Link Quote
23:40:45 <&wBOT> [FAM] The Noplating family has been renamed to AnxHordeLatiPentaSluths.

This is just sad :')
cucumber (20:54:16 - 08-08)
Link Quote
The glorious name AnxHordeLatiPentaSluths will go down in the history books! Get out of the way Siberia, move aside Gambino, AnxHordeLatiPentaSluths is in town now.
gsbaba Turkey (16:57:34 - 08-08)
Link Quote
Tega at 00:42:29 on 08/08:
@KCode is going to fuuu this game..!
hows morocco?
The Don of Templars (14:31:27 - 08-08)
Link Quote
Smurfje at 13:50:12 on 08/08:
The Don of Templars at 13:03:45 on 08/08:
Snooker at 12:55:54 on 08/08:
Tega at 00:42:29 on 08/08:
@KCode is going to fuuu this game..!
as reis

why u ignore me on irc dude?

We ALL try to ignore you amk :S

That's so mean. U can'T escape the allmighty one dude
Smurfje Netherlands (13:50:12 - 08-08)
Link Quote
The Don of Templars at 13:03:45 on 08/08:
Snooker at 12:55:54 on 08/08:
Tega at 00:42:29 on 08/08:
@KCode is going to fuuu this game..!
as reis

why u ignore me on irc dude?

We ALL try to ignore you amk :S
The Don of Templars (13:03:45 - 08-08)
Link Quote
Snooker at 12:55:54 on 08/08:
Tega at 00:42:29 on 08/08:
@KCode is going to fuuu this game..!
as reis

why u ignore me on irc dude?
Snooker Italy (12:55:54 - 08-08)
Link Quote
Tega at 00:42:29 on 08/08:
@KCode is going to fuuu this game..!
as reis
The Don of Templars (10:43:02 - 08-08)
Link Quote
Recruiting for Templars next version just opened and will close in 7 days. If u think what it takes to join the best Fam in Omerta History, just join #templars and contact crew ;)
Mouth of Zelda Council (07:57:20 - 08-08)
Link Quote
#KeepPlating for a while #YoucantStopPacting Cooooooooz there aren't many players around with their dupes. Not more than 123 players, so dupes are needed for finding a race heist and oc partners and that's why admins are turning a blind eye on certain pro players. They are also betting between each other on players just like we do xD

What we personally want is 3 balanced pacts and stopping fake bloodding and ballsucking in the game. Changing the meaning of blood from no shooting eachother to Real meaning of blooding.

Anyway me is sure this won't happen so we will retire after winterhill comes.

Best Regars o/
Mouth of Zelda Council
Anonymous (04:30:54 - 08-08)
Link Quote
It’s like .com ten years ago only if mainly turks played. Big nationalistic pact forms, one big war to take out the splinter minority .com, the obvious one sided rape of a group of “not enough nationalism” to be turk but mostly translating to backstabbing now. Yep not my flavor of kebab.
Anonymous (00:53:47 - 08-08)
Link Quote
Tega at 00:42:29 on 08/08:
@KCode is going to fuuu this game..!

No, .Tr rounds do.
Tega Turkey (00:42:29 - 08-08)
Link Quote
@KCode is going to fuuu this game..!
Anonymous (00:04:38 - 08-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 23:32:10 on 07/08:
Can someone explain to me why those mass pacters are against plating now? Without plating they would have killed the whole version even easier and earlier.. Please just go retired and take all your retard friends with you. #NoPacting #RemovePacting

Trying to hide their faggotry, I like easy ones :P
Anonymous (23:32:10 - 07-08)
Link Quote
Can someone explain to me why those mass pacters are against plating now? Without plating they would have killed the whole version even easier and earlier.. Please just go retired and take all your retard friends with you. #NoPacting #RemovePacting
Anonymous (21:09:04 - 07-08)
Link Quote
doesmans at 18:34:09 on 07/08:
Reall Ocarnia at 18:23:25 on 07/08:
LOLOLOLOL

boots 2 asses

_O_
finally he did something useful. gratz to him

doesmans LMFAO
Im ok with Ocarina not shutting the fuck up and having skitz moments.
Shit is funny af

Kinda like Berk’s profile, no beauracracy will change his actions he’s only here to exterminate.
Exterminate = Blood majority of dead game.
Kinda the same trick Gravano tries to pull with their motto but it only translates to:
“If it bleeds, we blood it”
Lolz, tardo style
Anonymous (21:04:09 - 07-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 20:01:37 on 07/08:
ites at 19:53:56 on 07/08:

i think mew would love getting akilled right about now :')

I doubt he gives a shit at this point idd but it is more why admins don't care about their own rules. People claim they, admins, are unjust and things like this just shows they are not even trying to hide their partiality.

Don't know why I even care tho since Im not playing...

It’s ok to blog sometimes bro, healthy like taking a shit.
Anonymous (20:01:37 - 07-08)
Link Quote
ites at 19:53:56 on 07/08:

i think mew would love getting akilled right about now :')

I doubt he gives a shit at this point idd but it is more why admins don't care about their own rules. People claim they, admins, are unjust and things like this just shows they are not even trying to hide their partiality.

Don't know why I even care tho since Im not playing...
ites Belgium (19:53:56 - 07-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 19:42:32 on 07/08:
Anonymous at 17:00:05 on 07/08: