» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,669 - Views: 14,084,422 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 358 - Views: 11,053 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,542 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,481 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,158 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,030 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,468 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,982 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,971 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,984 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 514
Total members: 3722
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4443d 9h 2m 5s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,669
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
ElMariachi` (19:49:28 - 25-04)
Link Quote
suppressor at 19:24:11 on 25/04:
Hemaworst at 09:58:38 on 25/04:
they reach before penta and excep. gf and cd.

just team up with chapp and motsi how reach also cd and gf before penta en excep.

kill all of them page 1 til 3 ( rest dupes) and victory.

they would be really dumb if they dont use there rank advantage.

They won't do that. Fortress went to Penta with DB's plans to try to take down the big fams. They did it to survive. Only way they will shoot the big families is if the big families shoot first. Even then, they would probably choose to log out instead of trying to turn the battle.

blame the KA for that, loggin in when you are already found by the agressor is just insta death ...
suppressor United States (19:24:11 - 25-04)
Link Quote
Hemaworst at 09:58:38 on 25/04:
they reach before penta and excep. gf and cd.

just team up with chapp and motsi how reach also cd and gf before penta en excep.

kill all of them page 1 til 3 ( rest dupes) and victory.

they would be really dumb if they dont use there rank advantage.

They won't do that. Fortress went to Penta with DB's plans to try to take down the big fams. They did it to survive. Only way they will shoot the big families is if the big families shoot first. Even then, they would probably choose to log out instead of trying to turn the battle.
Anonymous (11:30:47 - 25-04)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 11:04:41 on 25/04:
Anonymous at 10:12:23 on 25/04: