» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,669 - Views: 14,099,949 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 362 - Views: 11,131 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,569 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,504 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,190 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,091 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,485 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,998 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,989 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,004 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 392
Total members: 3722
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4447d 20h 32m 12s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,669
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Soprano (22:47:44 - 23-09)
Link Quote
MurderInc at 22:43:34 on 23/09:
Soprano at 22:40:02 on 23/09:
MurderInc at 22:33:42 on 23/09:
Soprano at 22:21:16 on 23/09:
MurderInc at 22:16:34 on 23/09:
Oh for the love of god soprano, please stop talking to yourself.
She was make top kills this round..
Question is ,where is siberia ?Affter your licking bramble pussye,you cant up fam anymore?
The sad part isn't that you're trying to game the system with your inkills at the end of the version, but how bad your are at doing it.

Let's take Huan, for example. Kicked from the family minutes before she killed him. He hasn't even been on in 4 days! Don't tell me that's a legitimate inkill. I'd be hard pressed to think of anything he (or rather, "it", since it's obviously not a real person) could have done in the total of 1 hour and 33 minutes that account was online all version long. Same story for Zaza and Klompa.

And you're honestly surprised you got what you deserved two versions ago? Do you really expect a different outcome this time? Do you even listen to yourself talk?

By the way, where is Kurosawa this version? Or Ndrangheta? Don't tell me you had to merge with about 5 other families to achieve anything, and not even get the win at the end.

As for Siberia, this version we shot at the faggotry that is Anarchy, while you crawled up their asses and finished the version with 11 other families in a blood circle that contained more than 60% of all highranks. I hope that filled your ego with a lot of pride.
we are retired,i dont play this bullshit affter siberia-admin demostration power...only reason,why your fam cant up,is because game and admin need rest from siberia,and give others pleasure and fun on game
Well, let me speak for everyone and say that we're glad you at least took the time to set up some dupes for your girlfriend. 👍
everone can say,Siberia have the most help from admin,everyone can say Siberia get 2 wersion win,as gift from admin...
Your fam was full with teamviver,dup,bug and other shit,and when you cant take win ,admin make akill for you
MurderInc Austria (22:43:34 - 23-09)
Link Quote
[...]

Soprano (22:40:02 - 23-09)
Link Quote
[...]

Moma ILY, P.O.P hold it down (22:38:24 - 23-09)
[...]

Every version kurosawa suck other ppl D1ks to finish the version but they cant never win. is sad to see that and how hard they are trying. Bunch of try hard noobs
ites Belgium (22:38:13 - 23-09)
Link Quote
oh my...
MurderInc Austria (22:33:42 - 23-09)
Link Quote
[...]

Anonymous (22:27:39 - 23-09)
Link Quote
You have witnessed Advira kill Klompa. To auction this witness statement use the following id:
Soprano (22:24:42 - 23-09)
Link Quote
are you cry on Bramble pm now ? tell her go suck my dick
Soprano (22:22:57 - 23-09)
Link Quote
maybe Bramble can akill all fam on game,so you can up siberia finaly?
Soprano (22:21:16 - 23-09)
Link Quote
MurderInc at 22:16:34 on 23/09:
Oh for the love of god soprano, please stop talking to yourself.
She was make top kills this round..
Question is ,where is siberia ?Affter your licking bramble pussye,you cant up fam anymore?
Anonymous (22:19:53 - 23-09)
Link Quote
4/5 of them were Nazdrovia (bloods and dont say they were not)

and you have missed off the ones from today, Huan and Zaza.

Oh and this below

Obay bid succesful