» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,685 - Views: 14,165,454 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 376 - Views: 11,496 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,708 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,553 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,225 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,455 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,527 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,030 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,121 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,099 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 518
Total members: 3724
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4460d 11h 16m 42s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,685
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
fofo (12:12:41 - 18-05)
Link Quote
Aristocrats are going down tonight
Anonymous (22:13:31 - 17-05)
Link Quote
Grannqe` at 15:22:05 on 17/05:
Anonymous at 10:37:43 on 17/05:
Anonymous at 10:35:05 on 17/05:
Grannqe` at 12:49:00 on 16/05:
One thing ain't clear to me yet, when i had my dupes the outcomes of them after the first week of reset was like 100+mils to my main account every 3/4 days but yet i wasn't able to get at the 20 best acc's page even tho, only Aftenposten had more kills than me, cause of mass Righelli/Lucchese people on that list, and whats more important we see always the same accounts in there, so how is that possible? did they get like 100mils per day on start or whatafuck?

I had to wait the first war to happen then to jump on the first #20, even after the first war which caused Righelli and Sparta(LS) to shoot alot of bullets YET they are among the strongest, with lots of bullets, i simply don't get it how they can get these amounts, can anyone explain to me, im not saying they are cheaters or somthin just like to know a answer.
I don't see them selling 50-100 dc's per day to get the like 100mils every 2days so?

Check "Zen" ingame, that is Marquis, who had 8-10 dupes. His dupes were akilled while in Annapolis. He shot 1m bullets with main account, which was CD in Righelli. And also shot 400k with his dupe "Oz" which was also CD in Righelli.

conclusion : Righelli has duper too, but more qualified then you, a duper who can shoot 1.5m in first wars

and i have to add, Zen ingame was always top20 after LC, when dupes starts providing big money. i suppose he was doing all orgcrimes with dupes, seems you are not that lifeless Grannqe

now i get it, it seems this goes for most of their hr :P

you could always just tell your fellow tops/members to use their dupes to feed main accounts instead of feeding people on poker, thank you Agon for the hundreds of millions you shared over the version.
Grannqe` (15:22:05 - 17-05)
Link Quote
[...]

Anonymous (14:26:54 - 17-05)
Link Quote
bANJO at 13:07:45 on 17/05:
Mcgee at 12:33:01 on 17/05:
sbanks at 11:33:20 on 17/05:
the alive families should agree on a massive war. bloods vs bloods, friends vs friends. just one big bang! no grudges for next version(s) but just lots of fun and end the version the right way with 1 survivor

just my 2 cents

nah these nigguhs faggots

they can play all alone next version

Nazdrovia will be up for it, but only if Righelli allow it :)

Did you just indirectly ask Righelli if you could shoot down Aristocrats??? :o
bANJO Australia (13:07:45 - 17-05)
Link Quote
Mcgee at 12:33:01 on 17/05:
sbanks at 11:33:20 on 17/05:
the alive families should agree on a massive war. bloods vs bloods, friends vs friends. just one big bang! no grudges for next version(s) but just lots of fun and end the version the right way with 1 survivor

just my 2 cents

nah these nigguhs faggots

they can play all alone next version

Nazdrovia will be up for it, but only if Righelli allow it :)
Mcgee United States (12:33:01 - 17-05)
Link Quote
sbanks at 11:33:20 on 17/05:
the alive families should agree on a massive war. bloods vs bloods, friends vs friends. just one big bang! no grudges for next version(s) but just lots of fun and end the version the right way with 1 survivor

just my 2 cents

nah these nigguhs faggots

they can play all alone next version
Redspeert Syrian Arab Republic (12:15:51 - 17-05)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 06:06:51 on 17/05:
Redspeert at 02:15:14 on 17/05:
Death in wars the last version (some might be missing, and suicides, akills, and famless non-war kills are not counted) No reset-spree massacres are counted in either (all vs all).

4.6 | 53 days - 20.5 death per day.
GF: 16
CD: 21
BR: 788
CH: 263
Total: 1088 chief+

4.5 | 75 days - 22.6 death per day
GF: 29
CD: 62
BR: 1,155
CH: 449
Total: 1695 chief+

4.4 | 48 days - 23.5 death per day.
GF: 5
CD: 7
BR: 802
CH: 414
Total: 1128 chief+

4.3 | 67(?) days - 24.5 death per day
GF: 28
CD: 60
BR: 1,036
CH: 521
Total: 1645 chief+

By the looks of, there is a shrinking amount of war related deaths, most likley caused by less players. These versions happened within a timeframe of 8 months. The average time a version lasts is 61 days, give it 6-8 months more and you will see a version with less than 1000+ chief deaths. But oh no, lets not try to fix the game, lets rather give out random vouchers, post lame quotes on facebook and give a general big yippi-kai-ai fuck you about it all. Yes omerta crew, I'm reffering to you.

You might be right but those statistics don't show anyhing to me, there's no ongoing downfall in them. In fact the 4.5 had most deaths of all.
Because 4.5 lasted from 2 weeks to 1 month longer than the other versions, thus letting more lackey accs hit brug and be killed in a war. If you check the deaths per day, there has been a steady downfall the last 8 months, and it will continue until the game is no longer profitable to run.
sbanks Guatemala (11:33:20 - 17-05)
Link Quote
the alive families should agree on a massive war. bloods vs bloods, friends vs friends. just one big bang! no grudges for next version(s) but just lots of fun and end the version the right way with 1 survivor

just my 2 cents
fofo (10:45:44 - 17-05)
Link Quote
can someone tell me whos is blood with who ?
Anonymous (10:37:43 - 17-05)
Link Quote
[...]

Anonymous (10:35:05 - 17-05)
Link Quote
[...]

gode Turkey (07:03:54 - 17-05)
Link Quote
Redspeert at 21:56:38 on 16/05:
aliens at 21:53:24 on 16/05:
http://oi59.tinypic.com/28gxeom.jpg

i see this in aristocrats fam page also yesterday in peakys fam page, what happened?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_ribbon

Suppose it got something to do about a tragic death/accident. Maybe the mining accident in turkey? Beats me.

Red is right, 350+ ppl died in Soma, Turkey, in a mine accident. Thats why it is there
maddoxx (06:53:40 - 17-05)
Link Quote
mmm at 21:38:42 on 16/05:
Grannqe` at 19:39:04 on 16/05:
Aart at 16:25:05 on 16/05:
[...]

you've managed to get your fresh godfather account down in my cdc backfire without me dying... it's a bigger mistery how you manage to pull off shit like that grannqe.

before you start screaming bug abuse and shit like that, my account got revived shortly before that war, so yea.... ain't happening bro.
i didn't say u guys "bug abuse" just trying to get some answers, but i don't think im gonna get them, and idc about the past i just died from admins as gf which is even wrost than ur backfire :PP

Why should we tell you?
Why cant you all play this game like normal,dont fucking understand why need to cheat,dupe,abuse just to play this fucking game
Anonymous (06:06:51 - 17-05)
Link Quote
[...]

Zina Netherlands (02:35:13 - 17-05)
Link Quote
Hi, my family is down and so am I!
Seeing how this is very important and all I'd like a wartopic!

Hahayes :D
Redspeert Syrian Arab Republic (02:15:14 - 17-05)
Link Quote
[...]

Redspeert Syrian Arab Republic (21:56:38 - 16-05)
Link Quote
aliens at 21:53:24 on 16/05:
http://oi59.tinypic.com/28gxeom.jpg

i see this in aristocrats fam page also yesterday in peakys fam page, what happened?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_ribbon

Suppose it got something to do about a tragic death/accident. Maybe the mining accident in turkey? Beats me.
aliens (21:53:24 - 16-05)
Link Quote
http://oi59.tinypic.com/28gxeom.jpg

i see this in aristocrats fam page also yesterday in peakys fam page, what happened?
mmm Netherlands (21:38:42 - 16-05)
Link Quote
[...]

bANJO Australia (21:37:09 - 16-05)
Link Quote