» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,689 - Views: 14,183,242 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 379 - Views: 11,593 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,726 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,564 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,233 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,552 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,538 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,043 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,153 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,118 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 410
Total members: 3724
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4462d 18h 52m 39s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,689
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Redspeert Syrian Arab Republic (21:56:38 - 16-05)
Link Quote
aliens at 21:53:24 on 16/05:
http://oi59.tinypic.com/28gxeom.jpg

i see this in aristocrats fam page also yesterday in peakys fam page, what happened?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_ribbon

Suppose it got something to do about a tragic death/accident. Maybe the mining accident in turkey? Beats me.
aliens (21:53:24 - 16-05)
Link Quote
http://oi59.tinypic.com/28gxeom.jpg

i see this in aristocrats fam page also yesterday in peakys fam page, what happened?
mmm Netherlands (21:38:42 - 16-05)
Link Quote
Grannqe` at 19:39:04 on 16/05:
Aart at 16:25:05 on 16/05:
Grannqe` at 12:49:00 on 16/05:
One thing ain't clear to me yet, when i had my dupes the outcomes of them after the first week of reset was like 100+mils to my main account every 3/4 days but yet i wasn't able to get at the 20 best acc's page even tho, only Aftenposten had more kills than me, cause of mass Righelli/Lucchese people on that list, and whats more important we see always the same accounts in there, so how is that possible? did they get like 100mils per day on start or whatafuck?

I had to wait the first war to happen then to jump on the first #20, even after the first war which caused Righelli and Sparta(LS) to shoot alot of bullets YET they are among the strongest, with lots of bullets, i simply don't get it how they can get these amounts, can anyone explain to me, im not saying they are cheaters or somthin just like to know a answer.
I don't see them selling 50-100 dc's per day to get the like 100mils every 2days so?

you've managed to get your fresh godfather account down in my cdc backfire without me dying... it's a bigger mistery how you manage to pull off shit like that grannqe.

before you start screaming bug abuse and shit like that, my account got revived shortly before that war, so yea.... ain't happening bro.

i didn't say u guys "bug abuse" just trying to get some answers, but i don't think im gonna get them, and idc about the past i just died from admins as gf which is even wrost than ur backfire :PP

Why should we tell you?
bANJO Australia (21:37:09 - 16-05)
Link Quote
Godfatti at 18:42:08 on 16/05:
Ya name is #3 on our list. We need 5k by tomorrow. Trust me don't get smart. Just send it. We dare u to act like like u don't wanna pay up. Our hit squad is very accurate and we don't play. Try us

I wonder who number #1 and #2 on that list are?

i'd like to think i ranked higher then you :D
Grannqe` (19:39:04 - 16-05)
Link Quote
[...]

Godfatti Netherlands (18:42:08 - 16-05)
Link Quote
Ya name is #3 on our list. We need 5k by tomorrow. Trust me don't get smart. Just send it. We dare u to act like like u don't wanna pay up. Our hit squad is very accurate and we don't play. Try us

I wonder who number #1 and #2 on that list are?
shell (17:17:34 - 16-05)
Link Quote
After reading all the comments,

I got this terrible feeling that to be left out. I feel like an outsider now. Why didn't anyone tell me that we (righelli) have a "so called" family bug to abuse ?

Anyway, Die X! Long live G!
Aart (16:25:05 - 16-05)
Link Quote
[...]

Anonymous (15:45:12 - 16-05)
[...]

Idd. And its not only 1 account either, but like 10+ Individual accs, which should be impossible. Imo Righ+ ruined this game. Fams are disappearing version after version and they are a large part of it. Not to forget that they pacted this version to death aswell. Thats my non biased opinion as a retired player.
Anonymous (13:19:47 - 16-05)
[...]

bug abuse
Grannqe` (12:49:00 - 16-05)
Link Quote
[...]

anonymous (11:40:24 - 16-05)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 11:06:04 on 16/05:
so now whats left?
aristrocats vs samyo
rig naz efe vs temp pwn
it would be fun :X

ps: i dont know who bloods are

ps2: who the fuck is outpost? lol
outpost is a decent firewall.... :o
Anonymous (11:06:04 - 16-05)
Link Quote
so now whats left?
aristrocats vs samyo
rig naz efe vs temp pwn
it would be fun :X

ps: i dont know who bloods are

ps2: who the fuck is outpost? lol
Anonymous (22:40:54 - 15-05)
Link Quote
I managed to burn my fucking popcorn, something must have been wrong with the microwave bag or some shit WTF
Anonymous (21:08:34 - 15-05)
Link Quote
semperfideli-->pwnage
Papagoose (20:51:03 - 15-05)
Link Quote
And it started
Papagoose (20:23:51 - 15-05)
Link Quote
Popcorn is ready !
Anonymous (19:07:42 - 15-05)
Link Quote
last war tonight o/
Anonymous (18:19:30 - 15-05)
Link Quote
KCode at 14:47:49 on 14/05:
connect people at 20:20:47 on 13/05:
Redspeert at 20:12:36 on 13/05:
connect people at 20:02:42 on 13/05:
Redspeert at 19:44:21 on 13/05:
Anonymous at 19:39:04 on 13/05:
Redspeert at 19:20:34 on 13/05:
Anonymous at 18:52:49 on 13/05:
We're Coming soon stronger than ever. Reload your guns and get ready. Omerta Deathmatch will be out for some days for some improvements,

when do they reset it ?

Well, the version have been closed for about 3 months with the same message on it. "few days" my ass. Another Brandoscam.

I keep insisting that Brando already has earned alot of money to live a very comfortable live. Omerta seems like a side-kick project for him. If it earns money fine, if it doesnt its ok too. DC sales have collapsed obviously but he is still nowhere to be seen.

Anway, as for the new DM it seems like they abandoned that plan and decide to run those changes on https://omerta.pt/ .

But running those tests on .pt clearly favours the portuguese speaking community, as it would require some basic understanding of portuguese to consider playing it. Launching it on .dm, where english is used would reach out to a bigger amount of people.

But logic is not the strong-point of the crew.

If you wish and play .com as before,and really enjoy in the game ,Brando need to connect all servers in .com.
Make a pause on .tr .pt and .nl
Currently there is no point to play omerta on the .com server.
Versions are getting shorter and shorter,less family play...
Then it will be back retired players and family to .com.

Mate this game will never be what it used to be, you can't go back in time. The whole consept of the game is outdated, people find other games or just quit gaming at all. It has been very little new-recruiting latley, so the mainplayers are the ones who have played for many years. Its easy to play alot and be active when you are from 15 to 20 years old, but lets say you started playing when you were 18 and you are now 25-26 years old. Omerta doesn't seem that intresting anymore then, as you got others things to do.

I understand you,but let's see, .nl server have similar players as .com.
.Com will be more interested if mixed it.

The reason of the delay is due to the fact that we changed our office and got new devs, the remake is being lead by me and we've been deploying many changes on the inside, PT is not 10% of the changes that DM will have.

We've sent newsletter and we will keep sending to keep you updated, the site is not updated but the users that put the e-mail will get more updates.

I know the delay was bigger than I expected as well and that is my fault but the way changes are being made is worth the effort from our part.

But no, the project is not even close to be dead, in fact, it's 90%+ of our dev resources.

I hope we won't disappoint ;)

\o

The fact that you mention and let is sit in the dark again for a month or 3 (probably ) says it all.. enjoy your big update o/
Anonymous (18:13:13 - 15-05)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 17:59:59 on 15/05:
Anonymous at 17:01:34 on 15/05:
ROM is on
brando and co only care about $$$$$

good luck all playing another shittty version
First i think that you kidding me about ROM,now when i really see that ,i'm sad about omerta,admins ,brando...
$$$BRANDO$$$

The ROM will run for 3.5 days, so let?s all vote!
very fast this time
looks like they really need cash:p