» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,685 - Views: 14,168,647 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 378 - Views: 11,529 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,709 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,560 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,229 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,484 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,530 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,034 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,124 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,103 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 508
Total members: 3724
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4461d 2h 52m 48s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,685
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
sincetwopointone Portugal (09:55:37 - 20-12)
Link Quote
savagery andalusia are bloods of who? -_-' fuking shoot someone...
Anonymous (08:48:11 - 20-12)
Link Quote
Dig not going up next vers?
Anonymous (08:25:52 - 20-12)
Link Quote
Its not that stupid to poker in detroit when thats the only city you can find a game in reasonable timeframe. Its just how it is right now. Detroit is the capital of omerta and it generates a shitload of money...
Anonymous (01:46:56 - 20-12)
Link Quote
Aart at 01:22:13 on 20/12:
Anonymous at 00:27:59 on 20/12:
Anonymous at 22:49:46 on 19/12:
Families like Faffie kill this game. They begin shooting when there arent gf/fl and stay shooting for a week till they are dead... then they win or lose a version... there are more fams like that.. only tactics they know is shooting every night and after a week game is dead... they win and version is over fast.. they are dead and version is some longer... than people rank and we see some smaller wars... when big fams like that are around with only know shoot shoot shoot this game will be dead soon...

No i am not saying you have to hug, but some more tactics than shooting every night would do some good to this game

They can play it this way, because:

a) they have enough bloods to do it.
b) players are stupid enough to use the detroit spots like poker and bank to give them more cash. (what was the poker spots profit again, 3 bil?) . If half the player base were not retards and stopped opening poker games in detroit, they would not have enough bullets to kill everything.

But to do that, you need people who can think a tiny bit beyond: "I want to poker, I open poker table."

I bet you are one of those guys, that never left detroit all version long and got popped earlier.

bs faffie blooded savagery and alcatraz only yesterday ....

To replace Gravano and?
Anyway, my main point was b) anyway.
Aart (01:22:13 - 20-12)
Link Quote
[...]

Anonymous (01:09:25 - 20-12)
[...]

Nice answer :) think you are very right about point B.

P.s. I am a lackey abuser, but smart enough to travel to my family city to abuse my lackeys there ;)
Anonymous (00:27:59 - 20-12)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 22:49:46 on 19/12:
Anonymous at 20:09:04 on 19/12:
Anonymous at 20:04:28 on 19/12:
Anonymous at 19:41:09 on 19/12:
Anonymous at 19:00:12 on 19/12:
Anonymous at 18:49:32 on 19/12:
Anonymous at 18:20:05 on 19/12:
Grannqe` at 17:46:07 on 19/12:
Game died, when lackeys came to this world u cannot catch a lackey user when u die, u can never do that times ago u could re-rank when there were no lackeys and no tiredness that gave u alot pluses to revenge for the one that killed u, u re-ranked hard and catch the one who killed u now u cannot no matter how much hard u rank cause of the tiredness & the other users rank same as much as u cuz of the lackeys.

problem solved.

a mouse with 0 % ks dont take up a fight with a bear with 50% + ks ;)

Then bring back the bottle shooting

Just bring back good old omerta, than this dieing game, so funny admins dont see this game going rip, they are more busy with counting income DC cash, instead of making this game better!!

Would you do that if you were in their shoes? No, not really, right?
Actually ppl who made this game die, last version it was rly interesting and exciting!kEvin

what do you mean die? i dont know the story... tell me about it!

[...]

Denki (23:14:24 - 19-12)
[...]

Why do you need tactics!? Whoever shoots the most from the start will be the strongest, so thats the best tactic i know atm
Anonymous (22:49:46 - 19-12)
Link Quote
[...]

Anonymous (22:45:55 - 19-12)
Link Quote