» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,687 - Views: 14,173,567 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 379 - Views: 11,564 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,709 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,561 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,229 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,496 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,532 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,038 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,126 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,105 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 631
Total members: 3724
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4461d 13h 38m 40s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,687
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (07:19:00 - 30-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 07:13:40 on 30/08:
my questions is: is R-O-M really what PLAYERS voted OR is someone manipulating the results?
This about that....

and so the conspiracy theories begin...

you lost get over it.
Anonymous (07:13:40 - 30-08)
Link Quote
my questions is: is R-O-M really what PLAYERS voted OR is someone manipulating the results?
This about that....
Anonymous (05:38:23 - 30-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 23:35:21 on 29/08:
Total Votes Cast(%)

269 [69.87%] Yes
116 [30.13%]

Seriously?!
Fuck -.-

Hopefully we wil give some more time to the admins so they can ameliorate the game ;)
Svetlana (03:59:07 - 30-08)
Link Quote
My friend Brian Miehe, a guy who drives a LOT of website traffic to various offers through his large blog network, has just released a web traffic service with a free trial so website owners can "try before they buy". If you are interested in driving lots of web traffic to your website then don't miss this offer: http://nsru.net/268m
Anonymous (01:09:53 - 30-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 23:38:27 on 29/08:
Anonymous at 23:35:21 on 29/08:
Total Votes Cast(%)

269 [69.87%] Yes
116 [30.13%]

Seriously?!
Fuck -.-

I don't mind ... If someone buys me a DC or two ... I'll rerank, But who am I kidding no one helps the misfortune this days :(

Nobody feels bad for you either. Keep crying in the corner ;)
Anonymous (23:38:27 - 29-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 23:35:21 on 29/08:
Total Votes Cast(%)

269 [69.87%] Yes
116 [30.13%]

Seriously?!
Fuck -.-

I don't mind ... If someone buys me a DC or two ... I'll rerank, But who am I kidding no one helps the misfortune this days :(
Anonymous (23:35:21 - 29-08)
Link Quote
Total Votes Cast(%)

269 [69.87%] Yes
116 [30.13%]

Seriously?!
Fuck -.-
Anonymous (22:52:36 - 29-08)
Link Quote
Kris at 21:09:59 on 29/08:
Anonymous at 20:29:52 on 29/08:
What's happening to the reset-o-meter ?
It was 75.71% "yes" now it's just 70.90% "yes"
If someone would like to explain to me it would be awesome xD

More people are voting no...? Tell me you're not that stupid haha.

Nah bro ;)
I'm so voting "yes"
But it seems we are (the YES people) losing the battle ... Meh :(
Anonymous (21:38:48 - 29-08)
Link Quote
120 million hitlist lol.
Anonymous (21:32:37 - 29-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 20:31:17 on 29/08:
Anonymous at 20:11:50 on 29/08:
Anonymous at 19:53:31 on 29/08:
Anonymous at 19:20:35 on 29/08:
Anonymous at 17:41:51 on 29/08:
nah there are a few accounts that could kill in 1 shot

Yes, but they are in that gay blood circle. Thus the hitlist is pointless.

lol I know who are you anon2 xD

I know who you are.
Hey, bro. xd

No I'm serious I know you ... You're not on IRC or else I would pm you xD

I was earlier, but you were not there.
Left a pic for you. xd
lavish (21:10:33 - 29-08)
Link Quote
and that message is ballshit anyway united his ingame is upset coz he getting inkill for shooting somone in a dif fam so ohwell lol
Kris United States (21:09:59 - 29-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 20:29:52 on 29/08:
What's happening to the reset-o-meter ?
It was 75.71% "yes" now it's just 70.90% "yes"
If someone would like to explain to me it would be awesome xD

More people are voting no...? Tell me you're not that stupid haha.
Anonymous (21:03:42 - 29-08)
Link Quote
lavish at 20:59:34 on 29/08:
Anonymous at 20:54:41 on 29/08: